The First Love Part 2

Aydin close the door and push that boy to the wall "what are you doing Aydin" that boy shout. Aydin punch the wall really right next to that boy and that boy shut his mouth "you think you like my sister?" "yes..." say that boy stuttering slow. Aydin walk around and take a deep breath "you are fucking asshole did you know that?" "what do you mean?" "are fucking lost your mind and memory too?".

That boy still clueless what Aydin trying to say "You...Have....A....Fucking.... Girlfriend......" shout Aydin loudly right in front of his face. "Aydin, i can explain to you about that and i promise you that i'm really serious about Nalin". Aydin calm himself and listen to that boy explanation "me and my girlfriend we already broke up like a month already".

"We are not together anymore and i do feel sad when we broke up and during that time i spend a lot of my time with teasing Nalin and now i have feelings towards her" "because of that, i always want to be close to her but she keep avoiding me and run away from me whenever i come closer to her". That boy look at Aydin face and try to figure it out what is Aydin feel right now.

Aydin listen to the story with full focus and think "so, you saying that you really like my sister and want to get to know her?" "yes, i feel very comfortable and happy around her" "are you sure that your relationship is over and it won't be any problem in the future right?" "yes, i'm 100% sure" "i can't trust you just like that because i know that your relationship is always on and off and i don't want you make my sister as nothing for take a break from your mess relationship".

"I can make sure of that to you that we are really over and i never thought of Nalin like that" "okay, but i never let my guard down and you have to say all these to my sister" "i can do that but she doesn't want to meet me" "it's okay, i will take care of that". Aydin open the door and come out, "Aydin you will let me know when she want to meet me right?" "yes" Aydin answer short before leaving that room.

After the game, Aydin come back home and take a shower. After shower he go to Nalin room, Aydin knock the door before come in "hey babe, what's you doing" say Aydin while interning Nalin room and kiss her head softly. Nalin look up and smile "hey, nothing much just a homework" Aydin sit next to Nalin "guess who i meet today" "how do i know who you meet" "that's why i aske you to guess it".

Nalin look at Aydin and try to guessing it "new coach? A sponsor? Beautiful girl? Or old friend?" Nalim guessing all she can think. Aydin shake his head "nope, all wrong" "okay, tell me who you meet". Aydin take his sister hands and hold it together "if i tell you this you have to promise me that you won't be mad at me okay?" "okay i promise". We make pinky finger promise, Aydin take a deep breath before he tell Nalin.

"I met that boy at the game earlier, he is the same team so there's no way i could avoid him" Nalin face is not happy anymore but she still hold to Aydin hands "did he bothering you? Did he talk shit again?" "nope, he come to me to apology and want to meet you" "huh? Why?" "we talked a lot earlier and i think you should go and meet him first" "what you do mean? I don't want to meet him" "do you trust me babe?" say Aydin while look straight to Nalin eyes.

Nalin look back at Aydin eyes "yes, i trust you but not him" "i know, that's why i want you to meet him first and listen to what he want to say and i will be there with you too". Nalin is thinking about it before giving Aydin the answer "okay, i will meet him and you have to be there and listen to it with me" "of course, i won't never let my baby girl alone". Aydin hug his sister and kiss her forehead deeply.

Aydin ask me what time that i want to meet him and where to meet. He said that he will be there for his sister. Once they decided the date and time to meet, Aydin ask his sister once again whether she is really sure about it and she said yes. They meet and that boy explained everything to his sister and even told his sister about his feelings towards her. Aydin watch both of them from behin didn't even interrupted both of them talking.

Long short story, both of his sister and that boy is already reconcile and they be friends again for few months before officially dating with each other and after few months together something happen and they broke up and that the same time they both transfer to different school.

---------------------------------------------------------

I look at the girls and smile "The End..." i say. They all complaining about the ending of my story "no way, why would you end that way...." say Sienna "why not because that's the ending" "oh come, can't you tell us about how you guys together and why you didn't end up together". I let out a heavy sigh "i'm sorry guys, that's the ending and i don't wanna talk about it".

They quite for a moment "alright, it's your decision and we respect and if you ever want to tell us about it feel free to do it" say Faith. I smile and hug the girls, we spend a lot of time tell a story about our high school love and relationship. I go back to the dorm, take a shower and lay down on my bed. I noticed that Wyatt reply my chat with emoji.

I put my phone away and close my eyes. That memories is coming back haunting me. Am i strong enough to get thorough all of this?. I wonder what is my friends reaction when they know the truth about me, about my whole family. Will the run away once they know about it or what?. Right then, i was thinking about something and i call someone. I make a video call with him, we talk a lot and now i'm feeling much better now.

Day by day passing by really fast, our final exam is here. I been busy studying and focusing more for my exam. After exam we will have a month break before the new semester come in. It's a lucky that during our a month later all my brothers and sister will be at home. I really missed them so much and i can't wait to go home soon.

After the final paper is ended, we plan to have fun tomorrow. As for today we just gonna celebrate it with dinner together with Aydin. We collect the money for tonight dinner, wear a nice clothes cause Aydin already book a table for us tonight at his special restaurant he said to us.

I decided to wear a midnight blue long dress and Aydin will wear yellow lemon shirt. He said that we going to some beautiful place and that why we have this dress code. Navin going to wear pink pastel dress that will make her more stunning. Aries will wear a glittery black dress, Faith will wear a smoky gray dress, Hans will wear deep ocean blue dress, Maeve will wear a maroon dress and Sienna will wear a emerald green dress.

Once everyone is ready, we drive away to the destination. We arrived at a big hotel and of course all of our jaws drop when we saw how big the hotel is "don't tell me this is one of papa hotel?"Aydin bend little to his side and i whisper to Aydin ear. Aydin nodded his head and i'm shocked cause i still didn't go to all papa hotel yet. I always go the nearest one at out home and this one is really big.

"Don't worry about the price cause we already agreed to collect money together right and we got a special offer as a hotel daughter and son" Aydin whisper back to me. I hit Aydin arm and he scream a little. The girls who is walk infornt of us look back at us "come on you two, please don't show your love around here please...." say Hans. We both laugh and enter to the restaurant in a big room.

Aydin pull chair for me to sit and oush it a little for me before he sit. "Are we gonna have a full course dinner?" ask Meave "yes, we are and tonight let's just enjoy our night" say Aydin while he raise his glass up before we cheers it. After take a sip of the water, Navin ask Aydin something "i really wonder about your life Aydin, aren't you should be celebrating or hang out with your friends?".

Aydin smile "i thought you guys never ask, actually we going to celebrate it at bar tomorrow night" "you going to a bar?" i asked him with a surprise reaction "yes and don't worry i won't drink much because we going to arcade for games" Aydin hold my hands to ensure me. "Wow, that's really fun for boys to do it" say Aries "thank you ladies and tonight is your night and enjoy it" "thank you so much for bring us here" say Sienna.

When it's time the food is served one by one in order. We take a lot of pictures of food and ourselves of course. There's so many food served for us to enjoy the full course meal. We drank 2 bottle of champagne, we dancing and singing together.