The Dinner

Now it's 6pm and the dinner is at 8 and i don't have much time left to get ready from hair to makeup and dress. I go take shower and prepare my dress. After shower, i do my hair a simple one and then do my makeup. After that i wear my dress, once i already dress up i took a picture of me wearing the dress and sent it to Aydin.

Few minutes later Aydin call me "hello babe" "hello, you look amazing" Aydin compliment Nalin when he saw the picture that Nalin sent to him "oh thank you babe" "what time the dinner start?" "at 8 and now i'm getting ready" "don't drink too much Alin, do you want me to pick you up?" ask Aydin worriedly "it's okay babe, i won't drink and you know it" "okay, text me when you arrived there and call me if there's anything okay?" "okay, i text and call you if there's anything" "promise?" "hmmm, i promise" "okay, i trust you" "alright i gotta go now bye love you" "bye love you too" say Aydin and the call ended.

Time right now is 7:30pm, Nalin is all dressed up and ready. She go down and wait for other girls to come down because Sienna will pick them up at the dorm. Few minutes later, one by one of them come down "oh my god, you look amazing" say Hans with a big smile. I look at Hans and she look amazing too "look at yourself girl, you're amazing too" we both laugh. We take a picture the two of us while for others to come down.

Aries and Faith come down together and we both screaming excitement "omg, you both look really gorgeous" say Hans. Aries and Faith laugh shyly "thank you and you both look gorgeous too" say Aries "you both look really great". Aries take out her phone and we ready to pose, lastly Navin come down. We cheering loudly "beautiful lady....." scream Faith. Navin start to posing while walking down the stairs "thank you guys and sorry for making you guys wait" say Navin.

We all laugh hard "you all look so freaking gorgeous...." say Navin "let's take a pictures guys" say Aries. We immediately take our place and pose. Then Sienna text that she already arrived, we go down Sienna roll down the window and screaming "hey beautiful ladies...." say Sienna. We all scream back "hey sexy lady" "hurry up and come in". We go inside faster and Sienna hit that road, i text Aydin saying that we on our way to the restaurant.

Once we arrived, i take a pic and sent it to Aydin. We go inside the restaurant and we see that our other classmates is already there. We take our seat and wait for the dinner to start. At 8:30pm,everyone is here and they start with a little speech from our class leader. We gonna have a lucky draw gift and goodies bag one each. The lucky draw will happen during our dinner.

We will have little show and slide video to watch about our journey from day 1 until now. Recap back the memories and our lecturer also there with us and play games with us. Tonight dinner is really packed with activity and everything is fun and go smoothly well plan. The dinner will end at 11, while others is enjoying the games and show i make my move.

Since all of us is busy eating right now, i decided to talk with them "hey guys, i have something to say to you all" announce Nalin. The girls look at Nalin "what is it Nali?" say Hans "i have one big secret that i keep from you" Nalin take a deep breath "i'm so sorry that i lied to you guys before actually that little boy you see in thw picture is not my brother but he actually my son" explain Nalin.

The girls look at each other and nod their head "we actually assumed that but when you said that he is your little brother we just trust you" say Aries "true, you must have your own reasons about it and we don't mind" say Faith "we love you so much Nali, just because you have son at young age that doesn't mean we have to stop being friends" say Navin "we like to be your because of you and we are happy that you talk to us about this" say Sienna.

Nalin tears falls and the girls stand up and hug Nalin "thank you for open up to us and we know that this need a lot of courage to do" Hans caressing Nalin back "thank you guys, i love you guys all too" say Nalin stuttering with a shaking voice "actually your son look exactly like you that's why we thought at first he is your son more than your brother" say Faith "but you didn't look like someone who have a son because you so freaking beautiful" say Aries.

Nalin burst out laughing and other girls also laughing "by the way, your son look so freaking cute" say Navin "yeah, you should bring him here to meet us" say Sienna "actually i was planning that and i will bring him next year". The girls go wild knowing that "oh my god, promise us to meet him" say Hans excitedly. Nalin nod her head "i promise and i will ket you guys know about it".

Nalin look at her friends and wondering what inside of her friends mind about her having a son at young age "guys, don't you guys have any questions about him?" ask Nalin. The girls look back at Nalin with smile "we do but we won't pressure you about this and it your privacy" say Sienna "yeah, whenever you ready you can always tell us anything" say Hans "did Maeve know about this?" ask Aries "not yet but i will let her know soon".

They nodded their head "so what is his name Akira Camden and he is 5  years old" "awww..... That's so cute...." say all of them "can we see his picture?" ask Aries. I take out my phone and show them all Akira baby picture. They all go crazy and keep talking about how cute he is with his blue eyes "so, Aydin is his daddy?" ask Hans "yes, they really get along very well" "i don't know that Aydin have this side of him" say Faith.

They all agreed "well, i also surprised to see his soft side when he with Akira and that's why they get along very well and very close to each other". They all look at me suspiciously "his future wife will be so lucky to have him" say Navin "true, he is really a good man and handsome and tall too" say Aries "you know what, the more i look at your son i think he look so much like you and Aydin" say Sienna.

They look again to the picture "true, because he have that cute blue eyes like Aydin and brown hair like you" say Hans in more detail. I laugh "i agree and that's the reason why Aydin don't mind Akira call him daddy" "Sienna, are you drink?" ask Aries suddenly "no why?" she look at her watch it already 10:30 pm "that's great because we all drink except Nali". We look at the time and take our things with us "let's go, the dinner is almost over and it's okay for us to leave now" say Navin.

We say goodbyes to our classmates and we go back home. We slide in the car, i text Aydin about it and he read it. He call me "hello babe" "hey, who's drive the car?" "it Sienna, don't worry because she didn't even drink any i promise" "okay, drive safely and don't forget to twxt me once your arrive" "alright babe, bye love you" "mmm, love you too" reply Aydin befoee ended the call.

Nalin end her call with Aydin and she look around her and she that her friends is looking at her with a big smile on their face "what?" "that's so sweet Nali" say Faith "we always update on each other" "i wish my boyfriend do that too" say Aries. We all laugh "well, a person like Aydin is one of the kind and you really lucky to have him by your side" say Navin "yeah, i really thankful to have him by my side too". We stop talking about it and Sienna start the car and drive away.