The Family Meeting

Zion is still amazed by the place and the environment around here. It's all green and spacious front yard, even though the road to go inside here is kinda bumpy but views here abre very bright and beautiful. The wind is blowing nice and slowly, Zion smile when the warm breeze hit him softly "you have such a amazing home" say Zion to Arjun with smile

Arjun smile "thank you Zion, let's go meet my parents" say Arjun. Zion follow Noel and Arjun, he look that the children is hugging their grandparents with a bright smile on their face unlike the first time they meet him. Zion wish that his grandchildren could give him the same reaction but he understood that they never meet or know about him.

That man look at other old man at behind of his grandchildren holding hands with Noel and Arjun "who is that?" ask that man. Everyone turn around to see who is that man mean "dad, mum, that is Noel father" explain Audryna. They wait for Noel and Arjun closer "hello crazy man, how are you?" greet Noel when he see that man face "i'm good as always and still strong" joke him.

Noel laugh "let me introduce you to my father, pa this is Arjun and Audryna parents Kenneth and Raeylnn" "Kenneth, Raeylnn, this is my father Zion and he come here 3 weeks ago" explain Noel. The parents smile to each other and hand shake "nice to meet you Zion, please come inside" say Kenneth.

Now everyone is come inside after take all their bags their room. Zion sit on the sofa at the big living room, he look around the house. The inside house is more bigger, it have everything inside the house. It looks like Arjun and Audryna family stay together with their relatives. While everyone is unpacking their bags, Kenneth come sit next to Zion "how are you Zion?".

Zion smile "i'm fine, i'm just jealous at your family because you all so close to each other". Kenneth smile "not that close, we always bickering and fighting with each other a lot too". Zion laugh "that's what make you more closer, how long have you been living here?" "almost 30 years and we work so hard to save money to buy this house and the land here" Zion shocked "you own the land too?" "yes, it easy for us to build or expand the house when you have your own land".

Zion speechless, Kenneth laughing at Zion reaction "how many kids you have?" "i only have 2 kids and we build bigger house for their future kids or our grandchildren". Zion smile "i wish i could meet you earlier and i'm so sorry that i came late" "it's okay, it never too late because our house always welcome people in". Zion smile with a sad face "i wish i wasn't that bad back then, i'm sure my wife will love too meet you and your family".

Kenneth pat Zion shoulder gently "she understands you and she is watching you now with smile don't worry Zion" comfort Kenneth. Zion now smile back "so, your other kids house also around here?" "yes, my first son is in front of my house, and last one next to my house" "i see, your house is so big and very beautiful too" "thank you". Raeylnn come with drinks and serve it on the table "have a drink, the kids is upstairs".

Zion look at Raeylnn and smile "thank you Raeylnn, you did a good job of taking care of your house". Raeylnn smile back "there's no way i can take care of this big house, we have maid to help me around here" "what would you like to eat for dinner? Can you eat spicy food?" "i don't mind anything and i can eat spicy food" "oh really, well then i will start prepare the ingredients".

"No need to rush Raey, let's sit here and talk" Kenneth hold Raeylnn wrist and Raeylnn sit down "yeah sure, i'm sorry i'm just excited to have people in this big house" "oh, only you two live here?" "yes, all of our kids live at the city and they come back here once awhile" say Raeylnn. "May i ask how old are you two?" "57 both of us because we are twins". Zion shocked again almost choked his drink "twins? I thought you guys Arjun and Audryna parents".

They both smile "we are, didn't i tell you that i have 2 kids?" "yes, i forgot that Arjun and Audryna is cousins" Zion laugh shyly. How come he forgets that "Audryna is my daughter, she is the only child" explain Raeylnn. Zion nod his head "i'm so sorry that i misunderstanding about it". They both laugh "it's okay, we understand it because people around here always misunderstood us a lot".

Zion smile and feeling so embarrassing for misunderstood it and forget about that Arjun and Audryna is cousin "if you don't mind, can i ask you where is your husband and wife?" "my wife already passed away 10 years ago" "my husband also passed away 5 years ago". Zion nodded his head "my wife also passed away around 8 years ago, she want to go to Noel wedding but i forbidden her to go".

Kenneth and Raeylnn look at Zion with a sad face and pat his back "it's okay, it must be hard for you too and i believe your wife understand it" say Raeylnn. Zion smile "thank you, you guys are so nice and i really thankful that my son have a good family in law". Kenneth and Raeylnn hug Zion "we also want to say thank you, because Noel is a good son and son in law" say Kenneth.

Noel and Arjun come down, they see that bith their parents is hugging each other. They just stand there and hold each other hands with smile "i told you that not to worry much right?" Noel nod his head. Following them from behin is Audryna and Chanthira "why are yiu standing here?" ask Audryna. Noel and Arjun trt to close Audryna mouth so that she won't make any noise "shhh, be quite and just look at there" point Arjun.

Audryna look at the living room and she saw their parents is hugging each other and talking "oh my god, i can't believe this is happening" say Audryna in whispers "isn't good that they all get along already" say Chanthira "hmmm" Audryna agreed. The four of them just standing there and look at their parents having their moment before they go to the living room.

After awhile the parents talking, the pairs decided to come closer to join them "hey mom, what are you guys talking about?" ask Audryna "oh Ryna, nothing much just get to each other right?" say Raeylnn while look at Zion and Kenneth, signaling them. Both Zion and Kenneth understood the signal "yeah, we just talking about you guys mostly" say Kenneth in jokes.

The pairs understood it "where's the kids?" ask Zion, "they in their room and fresh up, they will go down once they are finished" answer Arjun "if you guys done talking, let me take you to your room pa" say Noel. "We are done, let's go and show me around this beautiful house" say Zion when he stand up and look around the house again.

The pairs take Zion around the house to see the whole thing "well, i will get ready for the dinner and Ken, you have to help me" say Raeylnn "yeah sure, have fun guys" say Kenneth to Zion and the pairs "see you agin when the dinner is ready" say Raeylnn before go to the kitchen with Kenneth.

The pairs took Zion for the house tour, the first floor is the simple one. Got a big kitchen and dining room too, living room, have a big pool outside at the back house and the maids room and a stor room. The second floor is the room, it has a lot of room here. The pairs show Zion each one of the kids room and also his room. The third floor is the fun floor because of of the floor is open.

It's look like big veranda, the roof room have a lots of things for the kids and when you open the door for the open floor it has a lots of flower pots, there's a long wooden table with chair. There's a tent too with small camp lights, it's look like a little camping sites.

Once the tour is ended, Zion go inside to his room which is next to Arjun and Noel room to take shower and get rest before the dinner. When the kids is already freshened up they go to the third floor to hang out there watching tv and play games "what time is now?" ask Naris "almost 5 pm why?" answer Narisa "then he must already at home" say Naris "do you to meet him?" "why not, let's go".