Part 25

Once we all get ready, we go down and look that our parents already at the garage "where are we going mummy?" ask Narisa "we will to Waterpark and we going to stay there for couple of days" say Audryna "so girls and boys please pack your thing for couple of day okay?" ask Chanthira "okay ma" answer Naris.

The twin tell others about the vacation and help each other to pack. When we are done packing our bags, we go to garage to put our bags in the car and go inside the car "kiddos, are you done packing everything you need?" ask Arjun who is just come in with bags on his hand "yes papa..." we answers together. Noel look at his kids and smile "alright, we going to have fun and i'm going to sit here with you guys because mama will drive the car" say Noel while squeeze in the middle of the car.

The kids is screaming happily "yoohoo, daddy we take some snacks for the journey too here" say Aydin and give some to Noel. Noel smile and took it and open it "alright, everyone is here?" ask Chanthira "yes...." we answers "alright, let's go... And don't forget to wear your seat belt okay" "okay..." we answers it. Mama drive the car and mummy sit next to her. Papa and daddy seat at the back in the middle surrounded by us.

We switch on the radio and we sing the song together, eat the snacks together and drinks too. We talk and make a jokes all the way and forget whatever troubling us. It's took us 3 hours to arrived at the Waterpark. It's the biggest Waterpark i ever seen because it have hotel inside too. We check in the hotel, there's 3 room the biggest room will be our room and the rest is for mummy and mama and papa and daddy.

We take the key room and go up and search for our room. Our parents room is across to our room, Ayan open the door and we go in running to see how big the room is "woah, this is such a big room and look at the view" say Ayan. The parents follow from behind and look at their kids running inside the room "okay kids, take a rest tonight we will eat out and wear nice okay?" say Arjun.

"okay Papa" they answer without looking back. Chanthira and Audryna laugh when the kids didn't even look at Arjun "they all are amazed by the room and already forgot about us" say Chanthira "yeah, that's really hurt my feelings" say Arjun with a sad tone. Noel hug Arjun from behind "it's okay, let them be we should go inside our room now" say Noel with a suspicious smile.

Arjun see it and smile naughtily "ohhh.... You very flirty Noel" Arjun laugh before kiss him. Audryna and Chanthira shook their head and hold their hands "let's go inside our room shall we" say Audryna "let's go, we got a lot of time before the dinner" say Chanthira. Audryna hug Chanthira and hold her to come inside the room and close the door.

We walk around the room and jumping and taking pictures before we seat on the sofa "okay guys, please unpack your things and get rest after that go take shower okay?" say Narisa.  Ayan unpacked his things and lay down on the bed "Ai, can i ask you something" i say. Ayan get up from the bed and make a space for me to sit "what is it Linlin?".

I sit next to Ayan "what is your reaction knowing about our parents?" i'm ask with curiosity. Ayan smile "confuse and i couldn't understand anything" Ayan laugh a little "actually they wait for me until i was 12 but i'm a very curious kid and always ask many questions a day" "so, because of my curiosity i found out the truth when i was 8 or 9 years old". I nodded my head because Ayan is smart boy and he really knows everything.

While i was talking with Ayan, Aydin and Naris join us after they heard about about our conversation "what is you guys reaction when you know about the truth Aris?" ask Ayan. Naris is shock by sudden question from his brother "uhm, just like you confuse but thanks to you explain to us the detail we understand it well" answer Naris.

Ayan laugh "you both should see his face when he know about the truth, he make a very funny face and so confused. But Risa understood it very well and she adapt to it fastly". Ayan look at Aydin and Nalin "what about you guys?" me and Aydin look at each other "we know about it recently but not that confuse because the surrounding around us is pretty open" say Aydin.

Everyone look at me, because they wondering about how i feel about it "it kinda hurt because i been told that we both are cousins but th truth is that we are more closer than that. We actually a siblings who is different 2 month apart" i said. They all laugh loud, Narisa come out from the bathroom heard the laughing "what si funny guys?" say Narisa while drying her hair.

She sit next to me "nothing much, we just talking about our first reaction knowing the truth about our parents" say Ayan. Narisa nodded her head and smile "so, how was it?" ask Narisa to Aydin and Nalin "they found out recently and Aydin is okay about it but takes time and for Linlin she is mad because she really thought they are cousins" Ayan explain. Hearing to what Ayan just said make Narisa laugh hard.

She look at her sister and brother face "are you mad that they lied to you Alin?" "no, i just mad that i told everyone that we both are cousins and i don't why they didn't tell us the truth earlier" i shook my head and explained. Ayan, Naris, and Narisa look at each other. They knew the reason why their youngest siblings been told that.

Naris clear his throat before talk "actually, there's a reason why they lied to you like that. It's because when it's our time at school we got bullied about it and our parents afraid same thing might happen to both of you because you guys only 2 month apart and not twins like me and Risa" explain Naris. Ayan nodded his head "anyways, even though people talk shit about us we didn't bother much because we have each other" say Narisa.

"They thought that letting you know that you guys are cousin is the best way for both of you to live your life and we must remember that our parents been through a lot for us living here comfortably" say Ayan. We all look at each other "i also not mad at them but i wish i should have been known it sooner but it doesn't matter now because we all love our parents so much" say Aydin. They all smile "true, there is nothing to be worry about because the era is different now and we could make the difference for our parents and others family like us to show them that we also the same like them" i said.

Naris hit the bed "right, our parents love us equally and take care of us with all the love" "it doesn't matter which one is our real father or mother because what matters is that they both our mothers and fathers no matter what" say Narisa. Ayan smile and feel proud of his siblings that protect our parents and love our parents so much. "Then we have to show to daddy's father that our bonds is more powerful and our parents did a great job raising us just like other people" say Ayan.

"True, we are no different from because we also have father and mother but double" say Naris "double parents double happiness like us" say Narisa. We laugh agreed to what Narisa just said "after this what will you gonna when your friends ask about your parents after knowing the truth?" ask Ayan while look at Aydin and Nalin.

"I will just let them know the truth and for those who know that we both are cousins i will just said that because i want to" say Aydin confidently. I smile "i only care about people who is close to me and things like this doesn't need an announcement and let them think whatever they want" "i might let my closest friends knows about it one day because we still in a phase of getting know about each other" i explain.

Ayan, Naris, and Narisa nodded their head "we always support your decisions and i'm glad that you guys are stronger than i thought" say Ayan and hug his siblings. We all hugged each other and lay down in the same bed. We continue to talk about others stuff and laughing until the dinner time.