The Race Track

After finished our lunch, i followed Wyatt to his car and we straightly go to the race track of Wyatt friend. It's 1 hour away from the mall and i could see how big that place is from the outside. Once Wyatt car go inside the race track, my jaw drop cause this place is so freaking big and there's so many race car and bike too.

Wyatt park his car and come out hurriedly to open Nalin door "thank you, next time you don't have to do this" "oh, i'm sorry if i make you feel uncomfortable" "it's okay, i just don't you come out running like that cause i can open it by myself". I take Wyatt hand and come out from his car. Wyatt lead the way inside and knocked the door "excuse me, Jay are in here?" ask Wyatt when he come in the room after knocking it.

I wait behind Wyatt while he go inside to lool for his friend. Suddenly i heard Wyatt screaming "arrrggghhh..." Jayden show up suddenly in front of Wyatt causes him screaming so loudly. Jayden laughing so hard when he saw his friend face scared "what the fuck Jay?" Wyatt throw a paper at Jay face. Jay still laughing and then i come inside the room in panic to see what make Wyatt screaming very loud.

Jayden stop laughing when he see Nalin come inside the room "are you okay Wyatt?" i asked worriedly. Jay turn around and look at Nalin "hello there, who are you?" Jay asked "Jay, this is my junior she is my friend" Wyatt answer Jay question. Jay raise his eyebrows when Wyatt answer the question "hello, i'm Wyatt friend and my name is Nalin" i handshake Jay hand with smile.

Jay smile back to Nalin "i'm Jayden, as you can see i'm his friend and you can call me Jay. Nice to meet you.". I smile "nice to meet you too",Wyatt look at his friend and break their handshake cause they been holding hands too long now. "Okay, enough with the introduction". Jay walk to his desk and sit down "okay alright, please take a seat". Wyatt and Nalin take a sit "so, what make you to come here at this time with your friend?".

Wyatt can see that Jay is teasing him with Nalin beside him "nothing much, i just want to ride a bike that's why i come here" "so, you want to show your friend here how good you are at the track am i right?". Wyatt already embarrassing every time Jay mentioned Nalin "well, you can say that" "i see, so miss Nalin how come i didn't know you or see you before?". I was starlet by Jay sudden question "oh, i was in the same school with Wyatt before transferred to other school".

I answered it calmly "oh really? How come he never mentioned that to me?" i smile "that's i don't know, maybe because we didn't spent much time together right?" i turn to Wyatt. Wyatt smile "yup, i was in my last year of high school that time" "alright, so you want me to prepare your bike for the ride isn't?" "yes please, and i also need to change my clothes so can you show around to Nalin while i go change?" "of course, let's go Nalin".

I followed Jay from behind, he show me around the place and i was so shocked and amazed by how big this place is. The car and bike are all big and expensive. Everything is so damn good and i really enjoying it, Jay explained everything about his track and i listen to him carefully. "Do you like it Nalin?" "yes, i like it so much and your track is so big and amazing too".

Jay laugh a little "thank you for your compliments, i see that you really appreciate my track so much" "of course i am, you did amazing work for your track" "are you interested in race Nalin?" "oh i'm not, my brother gonna love it more cause he love to race" "oh really, then you can bring your brother to come here for a ride and i will give you a special offer".

I jumped a little with excitement "really? You don't have to give me a special offer cause this is your work place and if you give me a special offer how can you get any profit from it". Jay laugh a little, he like Nalin attitude and impress by her "that's true and this is the first time i got rejected after i offer you to give you a special offer" "everyone love things like that and no one ever reject it before and you little girl the first one who rejected it".

I'm shocked "oh, i'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you" "it's okay, i understood it and what i mean is you really a good person and really understand how things work around here" "oh, thank you and next time i will make sure to bring my brother here" "promise me, let me give you my phone number for the next meeting". I smile and take out my phone to give Jay my number "you can save it as Nalin and i will let you know when i will come back here next time with my brother" "alright" Jay smiled.

We wait Wyatt at his bike, when Wyatt come out with his full uniform i was shocked. He looked so freaking hot and sexy in that uniform "hey" Wyatt say "hai, wow you so handsome" i bluntly say it and make Jay and Wyatt surprised to hear that from me. "Wow, i didn't expect that from you Nalin" say Jay.

I look at them with confuse face "huh? Did i say something wrong?" i look at Wyatt. Wyatt laugh "no you don't, i know you just say whatever in your mind" "that's right, so this is your bike?" "yes, you can stay there with Jay" "alright". Wyatt is getting ready at the track with his bike and start to ride his bike. His bike is big and stylish too and his bike sound so loud but i don't mind it.

I get more excited to see the bike more cause it's been a long time not to be in race track and it feels so good. I definitely will make Ai to come here and we gonna have fun here. After Wyatt ride for few lap, he park his bike and come inside Jay room. He saw that Nalin and Jay are actively talking to each other. He look at Nalin face and smile, he glad that Nalin really enjoy this place so much.

Wyatt knocked the door before coming "hey, what's the story?" Wyatt come in and sit next to Jay "nothing much, we just talking mostly about the track and you" answered Jay. "Yup, i really love this place so much and i want to thank you for taking me here" i say with the excitement. Wyatt smile happily "really, that's really good that you enjoying and have a great time here".

"So, where are we going next?" i asked Wyatt. Wyatt look at his watch it almost 7 "are you hungry? We can go dinner if you want" "actually i'm not that hungry, are we going somewhere else?" "no actually, i thought that we eat dinner and send you back home". I look at Wyatt "oh, you don't have to send me back, i told you before that Aydin will pick me up and send me back" "oh yeah, i'm sorry that i forgot about it".

I smile "it's okay, if that the case why don't we all go eat dinner together" suggest Jay "are you okay with that Nalin?" ask Wyatt "yes, but can i invite Aydin to come eat dinner with us cause he will come there to pick me up" i look at Wyatt. Wyatt nodded his head "really? Thank you so much, i will let Aydin know about it and don't forget to tell me the location okay?" "okay, i already sent it to you thw location" say Jay.

Wyatt look at Jay weirdly, Nalin go out from the room to call Aydin. Once Nalin leave the room, Wyatt look at his friend face "what is it you want?" "you sent her the location? What the heck is happening here?" "we are friends now don't you know?" "stop play around Jay, when did this happened?" Jay sigh heavily. Wyatt still look at his friend face "i like her, we talk and get along very well while you go change".

"What?" "we just clicked Wyatt, she is interesting person and i know why you like her" "what do you mean vy that?" ask Wyatt nervously. Jay laugh a little "look at you, you obviously like her" "i like her ever since the first year i saw her" Wyatt finally surrender. Jay smile "i see, so she is not only the junior to you but special person in your life" "you can say that, we met again accidentally during my off day at Lakewood".