Part 46

It's been a week after the graduations, today i unpacking my stuff that i just packed from my dorm for my internship. Apparently, the hotel didn't have any place for me to work and they allow me to work there only for internship not as a real staff. I understand their reasons and packed my things yesterday with Aydin. Papa keep asking me to work under his hotel but i turn off his offer because i want to learn from the bottom.

If i work at his hotel then how am i can learn how to manage it in the future. I want to work there as someone that have a lot of experience not someone who is freshly graduate and have zero experience. Experience is important to me because with experience we can learn more from it and know how to react whenever there a crisis happen. I told papa that reasons and he said that he understood it and let me to find my own experience.

I already applied few other hotel and waiting for their answers. I spent more time with Camden at home, Aydin continue working at his internship place which is good for him. Sometimes he come back home whenever he is free and right now i'm taking over my sister job at the cafe since she got her job offer. I will start working at the cafe tomorrow, this is also an experience for me and a challenge for me to finally get into the adulthood world.

My parents help me a lot and i hope that before this year end i will get the job. I told papa i want at least 5 years working experience in the difference hotel before working under one of his hotel. When 5 years is pass, i will start work there like a normal person and i don't want anyone knows that i am his daughter until he really sure that i can take over and manage one of his hotel first. Meanwhile, i will do all kind of work first and i won't give up until i get it.

The next day, i work up as usual and getting ready for today. Today is my first day at cafe and i'm so excited and nervous at the same time too. Daddy will drive me to the cafe because he one to grab a coffee before go to work. I go down to eat breakfast and i see Camden with mama and mummy "good morning mama, mummy" i go hug them both. Chanthira and Audryna hug their daughter and kiss their daughter forehead "morning sweetie" say Chanthira "morning darling" say Audryna.

I take my sit and kiss Camden head "morning my baby" "morning mummy" reply Camden while chewing his food "where's daddy and papa?" "they will come here in a minute" say Audryna "so, are you ready for your first day?" ask Chanthira "i kinda nervous and excited at the same time, i hope that i won't ruin anything". Audryna take her daughter hand and hold it "you gonna be fine, there's no way you going to ruin it because my daughter is a smart one".

I smile and nod my head "thank you mummy and mama" "you're welcome baby" say Chanthira while stroking her daughter hairs, few minutes later Arjun and Noel come and take a sit "morning family" say Arjun "morning sweetie" say Noel then kiss Nalin head following Arjun from behind "morning papa and daddy" "are you ready for your first day?" ask Noel "yeah, i'm kinda nervous" "you will be fine, nervous is normal for the first day" say Arjun.

After finish eating their breakfast, Nalin go inside her daddy's car. Once they arrived, Nalin go inside first. No one know that Nalin is Noel daughter only the manager knew about it. Nalin go inside the cafe and greet everyone in there "good morning everyone" greet Nalin. Raymond saw Nalin and go to her to introduce her to other staff "okay everyone, this is our new staff her name is Nalin and she will be starting working with us from today" brief Raymond.

Others staff greet Nalin back and introduced their self "hai Nalin, my name is Kyle nice to meet you" "hai Nalin, my name is Ollie nice to meet you" "hai my name is Irene, finally there's a girl in this cafe". Nalin smile and wave back to them "okay, since she is new she will be under your care Kyle" say Raymond "Nalin, if you have any questions you can ask Kyle or me and Kyle will teach you everything you need to know and learn about this cafe".

Nalin nodded her head "Irene, take her to our locker room to put her things and get change" "okay, sir....". Irene look at Nalin with smile and take her hand go to the back  "this is our locker room, everytime you come yo work you can out your belongings here and take your apron here before going out" say Irene while handing over the apron to Nalin. Irene show Nalin her locker and Nalin put her bag inside and wear the apron "alright, now you all set and now please help me organize the chairs and table before we open" "okay, thank you Irene for the info's".

Irene took Nalin hands and told her what she need to do and what is her next work before sent Nalin back to Kyle. Now, Nalin is done with her work and she is standing next to Kyle "hello Nalin, i want to ask you something" "hello Sir, you can ask me anything" say Nalin slowly "no need to call me sir, just call me by name and i want to know do you drink coffee?" "alright Kyle, i drink coffee a lot too because my parents love coffee" "good, then i will teach you the basic things you need to know about coffee whenever we have free time while waiting for the customer to come".

Nalin nodding her head again and listen to Kyle explanation about the coffee. He makes coffee while explaining to Nalin and once it done, he give it to Nalin "take a sip and let me know about it". Nalin look at the coffee, it's a hot latte and Nalin take a sip and tey to find the flavour and aromatic of the coffee that she drinking. When she swallow the coffee, she open her eyes and look at Kyle "it has sour taste at the end but not too heavy" explain Nalin.

Kyle nod his head "yup, everyday we always try and keep on tasting our coffee before serving to our customers, to get to know about your coffee and practice your palate too" "you can finish the coffee, don't forget to greet customer loud and clear with smile" "okay". Nalin finish her coffee and waiting for the customer to come and when there's a customer come in she will greet them loudly with a smile.

Now it's past lunch hours, Nalin is washing the dishes and cups after the hectic during the lunch hour. Raymond come closer to Nalin "Nalin, how was it your first experience today?" "it was very challenging and hard too" "true, during lucnh hour things getting more and more busy than you thought and i hope that you didn't panic when that happens" "yes sir, i will try to be more clam next time" "good, keep it up and don't tense too much okay" Nalin nodded her head before Raymond go from the sink.

Nalin continue washing all the cups and dry it up and clean the station. Today is Tuesday, so the cafe will close at 5pm for weekday and for weekend it will close at 9pm. It's almost closing time, Irene show Nalin what they have to do when it's time to closing. They put thw chair on the table, swept the floor, and lastly mop the floor before go back. Once the floor is dry, they all go out together and go home "good job for today guys, see you all tomorrow" say Raymond.

They all saying goodbye and Nalin go to the bakery "hai welcome" greet one of the staff there. Nalin take her tray and put the pastry that she want to eat "total is 40 dollar miss". Nalin give the cashier the money "thank you" say the cashier and Nalin smile before leave the bakery. No one knows about Nalin or others siblings except for the manager both of cafe and bakery but they know about Narisa because mummy and papa introduce her to everyone on her first day work there.