Part 34

That evening, everyone is getting ready to go out except for Kenneth and Raeylnn. Noel and Arjun already left the house 30 minutes ago and now the children gets ready to take their grandpa around the neighborhood with Ayan in charge.

Ayan make sure everyone is ready and go in the car "okay, we will drive around the neighborhood first and then we go to the beach, eat some street food there and lastly dessert before go home". Everyone listening to Ayan tour guide plan carefully "do you want to add anything else for today plan?" ask Ayan. Nobody is say anything "alright, i guess we all agree with the plan?" "yes..." they all answers it.

Ayan start the car and make sure everyone is wearing their seat belt before he go. Zion sit next to Ayan and the others at the back. Ayan start drive around and introduce the town to his grandpa. He show their old school, play ground, hang out places, the mall, the market, the town shops and restaurants, and beaches before stop at one of the beaches.

Ayan and Aydin take Camden hand and walk to the beach, Naris with Zion and the girls take the picnic basket with them. Once they found the spot to put their things, Aydin take Camden to play with the water with him and Ayan. All the boys is already in the water "grandpa, do you want to join them?" ask Narisa. Zion only laugh and smile just look at his grandsons and his great grandson play together.

Zion look at the girls "no it's okay, i just want to sit here and enjoy the wind here". Narisa and Nalin nod their head "if you girls want to go, go ahead i will take a look at our place" "it's okay grandpa, we didn't plan to go in water because we just want to sit here only" say Nalin. The boys play with the water happily especially Camden. He laugh and screaming a lot when Ayan and Naris chase him.

"Nalin, can i ask you something?" ask Zion "yeah sure, what is it granpa?" "can i ask about Camden father?". Nalin is stunned, Narisa look at her sister immediately because she know how uncomfortable it is for her sister. Zion read the situation and try to change the topic "i'm so sorry if i cross the line with the...." "it's okay grandpa, people used to ask me this kind if questions a lot".

All of them silence "what do you want to know about him?" ask Nalin. Narisa take her sister hand and hold it tight " uhmm...., do you keep in touch with him?" ask Zion hesitate and carefully "no, i never keep in touch with him ever since i transfer school" "did he know about Camden?" "no, i don't him to know because he is just bad" answer Nalin stuttering.

Nalin take a deep breath and continue "all i can say is that we didn't ended it well but it's in the past now and right now Camden is my priority". Zion nod his head and take Nalin hand and hold it. Zion action make Nalin and Narisa surprised "screw that bad boy, don't let me see him because i will ounch him for making my granddaughter sad" say Zion. Nalin smile and laugh same with Narisa.

They both laugh really loud and Zion also join them "fuxk you....." scream Narisa out loud and then look at her sister smiling "thank you and i love you" say Nalin and hug her sister. Zion smile look at them "that it my granddaughters, after this i won't let anyone mess with any of my grandchildren and my great grandson". The girls hug their grandpa and then Camden running towards Nalin.

Nalin catch him in time "ouh, baby you are so heavy" say Nalin when she catch him and hug him. Camden laugh "mummy, i want to drink water" "oh okay, wait". Nalin take out Camden water bottle from the basket and open it for Camden to drink. Camden drink a lot and lean on Nalin body while drinking. Nalin take a towel near her and dry her son hair and his body.

Narisa help Nalin dry up Camden body "baby, do you enjoy playing water?" ask Narisa "yes but the water is very salty that's why i'm very thirsty". Narisa laugh "baby, you should come here with daddy and you can't go like that alone" say Aydin. Aydin put the ball that he play with Camden aside "i'm sorry daddy but i was very thirsty" "don't do like that ever again okay? If you do again i won't play with you anymore".

Camden look down sadly, Nalin stroke his hair "don't be sad Akira, daddy just tell you not to do it ever again and he is not going to punish you". Camden nodded his head, Aydin take Camden from Nalin embrace and out him on his lap "i love you and care so much about that's why i said like okay?". Camden still didn't look at Aydin face "are you mad at me?" Camden shook his head "i love you too daddy and please play with me because i won't be naughty again".

Aydin hug Camden and caressing his back "alright, i know that you won't do it again" Aydin face Camden face to look at his face "are you done drinking?" Camden nod his head "let's go continue play" say Aydin. Camden face is happy again, he hold his father hand this time "be careful baby and always stick with your daddy okay" "okay mummy" wave Camden.

After almost 2 hours playing in the water, they all come out to eat and clean their selves before change their clothes and get in the car. Right now in the car only have Narisa, Nalin and Zion waiting for the boys. Few minutes later Aydin open the door and Camden come inside "hey baby, where's your bag?" "at daddy" Camden said. Aydin come inside and give Nalin Camden bag.

Nalin take the bag from Aydin "thank you babe, why aren't you dry your hair properly?" Nalin look at Aydin hair that still wet. Camden laugh "i told you daddy that mummy will be mad if she see this". Aydin tickle Camden, Nallin take out a towel from Camden bag and dry up Aydin hair "come here, how are you going to take care of Akira when you couldn't take care of yourself" nags Nalin.

Aydin lean over Nalin so that she can dry up his hair "i have you to do it and i don't to worry about anything" say Aydin. He wink and give a fake kiss to Nalin. Nalin hit his arm "stop flirting with me you lazy boy". Aydin continues to annoyed Nalin and Camden just watch his parents teasing each other.

Just then Ayan and Naris come in "alright, people are you ready for the dessert and street food from the night market?" "yes....." they all replied. Ayan start the car and hit the road once again. It took 30 minutes to go to the main town and we can see that people is getting set up their shop for the night market. Ayan park the car near to book shop and we all come out from the car.

Zion look around him, there's a lot of colourful tent for the night market place. The town is so bright and have a lot of people here too "okay guys, let's go to our favorite ice cream shop". Ayan and Naris take Zion hand and walk together to the ice cream shop. They come inside and someone is already greet them with a big smile "welcome the Verhenley family" greet Mr. Warren loud and clear.

They all smile "hai Mr. Warren, your voice is still loud and clear" say Naris "thank you, you all look much more handsome and beautiful too" laugh Naris and Mr. Warren. Mr. Warren see Zion with them because Ayan and Naris holding his hand "who is this kids?" "oh, this is our grandpa from Taiwan and he visit us here that's why we bring him here to our favorite dessert shop" say Ayan.

Mr. Warren smile and Zion reach for Mr. Warren hand "Zion, nice to meet you Mr. Warren" "nice to meet you too Mr. Zion". Zion smile "just call me Zion, there no need to call me sir". Mr. Warren smile "alright Zion, please take a sit and look at the menu". We go find our spot and sit down first "i see that you bring the little one here" say Mr. Warren "oh yeah, it's been awhile not to gathering together" say Aydin.

We order our ice cream and wait for it "this is a cute ice cream shop" say Zionn "yup, we always come here after school or hang out here a lot before we move to the new house" say Ayan "why did you guys move from here?" "oh it's because of our parents job" say Narisa "i see, later maybe you guys can take me go around the new house" "yeah sure why not" say Naris.