Go Back To 14 Years Old

New day for a new year this year. Nalin is excited about today because she and Aydin will be in the same class. She woke up early and get ready "good morning family" greet Nalin loud and cheerful. Both of her parents smile "morning sweetie" say Arjun then kiss his daughter forehead and following Noel, Chanthira and Audryna "you look cute and you woke up early, sit and ear breakfast" say Audryna "thank you mummy".

Nalin sit down and start to eat her breakfast "where is Dinley? Did you check him already awake or not?" ask Noel "i saw him just waking up just now before going down" answer Nalin. Chanthira get up from her sit "i will go check on him" volunteer Chanthira. Arjun also join them "papa will take you guys to school today and mummy will pick you guys later" explain Arjun "why can't daddy pick us up? I can see that mummy have a lot of work to do" ask Nalin.

Arjun look at Audryna "because daddy also busy and i can pick you tomorrow how bout that?" say Noel. Nalin is confused by sudden change because it's always Arjun with Noel and Audryna with Chanthira not mix like this. Chanthira come down with Aydin "eat your breakfast and have fun kids" say Chanthira "did mummy and mama drop us today?" ask Aydin "no, papa will and mummy gonna pick up us after school" answer Nalin.

Aydin nod his head "i thought both of you will sent us" "thank you for saying that Dinley" say Nalin "you guys are big now, there's no need all of us to be there" say Noel "be good and try to focus on your class please" Noel kiss Aydin and Nalin head before he go out "bye daddy" say bot Nalin and Aydin. After breakfast they go inside the car and Arjun park i front of the school "okay my babies, smile because i want to take photo for our tradition" Arjun take out his phone and take few photos.

Arjun make sure they both really go inside the school before start the engine and go back to work. Aydin and Nalin walk inside the school and meet their friends "good morning guys" greet Nalin when she saw her friends sitting at the lounge "morning" they answered. They both take the seat "are you excited for beginning life of high school?" ask Jasmine "yeah, it's bad that not all of us in the same class" say Philip "true, luckily me and Aydin in the same class" say Nalin.

Aydin smile "yeah, Carl, Dean and Avery in the same class as well right?" ask Aydin "yeah" they said "that's mean only Jass, Philip, and Ben are in the difference class" "it's okay, we can meet again when recess time" say Jasmine "true, anyway guess what" say Carl "what?" they asked "Kayden will be im the same class with you Jassy" the girls screaming "arrrgggghhhh" "oh my god...." Avery look at Nalin "don't you feel sad that he is not in the same class?" ask Avery.

Nalin smile "nope, he has a girlfriend and i found my childhood love or crush or whatever you says" everyone look at Nalin "you what?" they asked "yup, so i don't mind about Kayden anymore because i got something else to do" Aydin pinch Nalin cheel "our parents sent us to school to learn not being silly and do stupid stuff" Nalin screaming pain. They all laugh at her
"i'm telling the truth, we met last year and i found out that he is the senior of this school" "oh yeah, where is he right now" ask Philip.

Nalin look around her it's full of new faces that she never knew or meet before "i don't know, i only know you guys in this school" they all smile "i hope we can meet again if we have the same club" say Avery "oh yeah, i already seen it and i want to join the dance club" say Nalin "me too" say Carl and Philip "yey, that's great boys..." Nalin hug Carl and Philip. Three of them look at the rest of their friends "i always be in football" say Aydin "i will join art club" say Jasmine "we will be join rugby team" say Ben and Dean.

When they having a fun talking the bell is ringing, they have to say goodbye and go to their class "babe, you will sit next to me right?" Nalin ask Aydin "yes of course" Nalin smile. After the long class it's finally a break time, they all hurrily pack thier things to go eat "babe, i need to go to toilet first you can wait at the table with them" "are you sure don't want me to wait outside?" "yes babe, i will fine okay" Nalin rush to go the toilet.

Few minutes later, Nalin come out and she accidentally bump someone. Her glasses and the person that she bump into is also search for his glasses "i'm so sorry, are you okay?" ask that boy "i'm sorry too for not looking, here your glasses" Nalin hand that boy glasses after wearing hers. She look at the person that she bump into and shocked "hah..." scream Nalin softly. That boy take his glasses and wear it "thank you, oh you are freshmen" he smile when he see Nalin.

Nalin nod her head "have we meet before?" ask that boy "my name is Wyatt and you are...." "i'm.... Nalin.... Arisa" answer Nalin softly. Wyatt smile "by the way, you look cute Nalin" Nalin blushing "aren't you going to eat?" Nalin nods her head "let's go together, are you alone?" Nalin shake her head "you surely didn't speak that much huh?" "i just feeling shy that why and my friends waiting for me at cafeteria" Wyatt laugh slightly "i see, let's go with me".

At that time Nalim heart almost burst out because the way he smile is so sweet and charming and so gentle. Nalin smile and nod her head, they walk side by side to the cafeteria. Once the inside the cafeteria Nalin saw her friends and wave at them. Wyatt look at Nalin's friends and smile "alright freshy, i found my friends and you also found yours see you later" Wyatt pat Nalin head before go to his friends. Nalin almost faint when Wyatt patting her head, she run to the table with a red face.

She see Aydin in front of her and immediately hug him to hide away this shyness. Aydin who is busy talking got shocked by Nalin sudden hug, he hug her back "what's wrong babe?" ask Aydin while stroking her hair "nothing i just miss you" lie Nalin "hurry up eat or you will starving later" "mmm" Nalin show her face slowly and she can see that Wyatt table is right in front of her table. She eat her lunch and always stick by Aydin side for the whole break.

That evening, Nalin company Aydin for his football match "this school field is so freaking big" say Nalin while she is looking around "yeah, take care of my bag and don't forget to cheer me up" Aydin wink at Nalin "but i won't be long because i have to be at rugby too to cheer our friends there" "then take the bag with you cause i will be long" "alright...". Nalin watched Aydin play for an hour then she need to go to the rugby game. Once she arrived everyone is there "where is Dean and Ben?" ask Nalin "they warm up their body over there" say Avery.

Then i heard a lot scream then i see the seniors is entering "oh my goodness, look who's there girl" say Philip. We all look at the direction that Philip point it "is that Kayden...." say Jasmine "oh gosh, he really glow up super fast with his body" say Carl "i know right, the last time i saw him he just like regular boy and suddenly he's body buff like that...." say Jasmine. Nalin just look at Kayden silently, he does glow up a lot "i heard that his girlfriend is in basketball team" say Carl "girlfriend? I thought they broke up already because i heard people talking about it" continue Philip.

Jasmine and Avery make a shock expressions "for real? When did they broke up?" ask Avery "i don't know the details because i only heard people gossip, maybe it's right or maybe not" say Carl. Jasmine tap Nalin "Nally, do you have water mine is gone" Nalin look into Aydin bag "i already left it at Aydin" "it's okay, i will bring some from my locker" say Philip "Nally, let's go". Nalin smile and follow Philip to his locker "okay girl, spill the tea who is the glasses guy that standing next to you during our break".

Nalin is surprise that Philip notice it "what? Who?" "i'm not stupid Nally, you can't fool me baby girl" Nalin blushing. Philip smile when he see that Nalin is blushing "so, is he the guy that you been following for whole year last year?" ask Philip. Nalin smile and slowly nod her head, Philip put his hand on Nalin shoulder and shake her body "oh my goodness, girl never told us about that mysterious boy at all" "i just like to be close with him, beside this is the first time i ever feel that way".

Philip stop shaking Nalin body "what about Kayden?" "i thought he is your first love" ask Philip again "i don't know what is like the first love but i know that senior first before i knew Kayden but i fell harder for the senior, do you understand what i'm trying to say?" Nalin look at Philip face and hoping he understood it. Philip smile "i understand you, actually i feel you because i habe crush on someone too" Nalin is shock by Philip sudden confession.

Nalin cupping Philip face "what... Who...???". Philip just smile and Nalin try to remember if his crush is someone they knew and then she got it "don't tell me.... Philip..." "are thinking the same person i was thinking?" ask Philip "is that person is someone close to us?" "mmhhmm" Philip nod "we all know that person right?" Philip nod his head again "is he Dean?" guessing Nalin then Philip is blushing "oh my god" Nalin scream and she immediately close her mouth with her hands.