Part 17

Finally the day that i been waiting for is coming, tomorrow is the day for me and Wyatt to meet for hang out. I kind of nervous actually cause he is my first crush and who's know that i got to met him again after few years and we exchanged our phone number too. We do chat towards each other sometimes and i do feel good about it and sometimes i remind myself not to be so excited about it.

I have to remind myself that i agreed to have dinner with him is just that i already make a promise to him nothing more and less. Well, our chat is like more to friendly chat and i always avoid to talk about anything personal and i appreciate it that he knows it and stop there. This is why i agreed to meet him cause he is a nice guy and well manner man. I take a look at my wardrobe to see what should i wear for tomorrow.

We will go out at lunch time cause he has work from morning till lunch omhour and free until the next day late evening. I choose to wear a black cargo pants with white pattern shirt and black crop jacket. I out aside the clothes and lay down on my bed. While i was scrolling over my Instagram, i got notifications that Wyatt is text me.

I look at it "hey, are you sleep?" "not yet" i replied. "I will pick you up at your dorm for tomorrow" "no need, Aydin will send me and pick up after that" "alright then, i will text you the place to meet tomorrow" "okay, see you tomorrow" ended conversation. Well, Aydin will be my bodyguard for tomorrow cause he know that he is possessive person. I agree for him to send me and pick me up after the date.

The next morning, i wake up as usual and get ready. Aydin is waiting for me downstairs for breakfast together "sorry that i'm late babe" "it's fine cause i just got here too". Aydin look at me up and down many time "this is what you gonna wear later or just temporary?" "this is what i'm gonna wear for later, i'm too lazy to change my clothes many times and waste my clothes for nothing".

Aydin shake his head "you look like you going to climb the rock you know that?" "i don't care cause as long as i'm comfortable with what i wear, i'm good" "true, by the way nice choice" "awww, thank you babe" Aydin smile "you're welcome". We eat a simple breakfast at one of Aydin favorite Cafe and then we go to shopping mall to kill some time before the lunch hour.

While we walk, Aydin look over his watch "what's your olan today's?" "watching movie, shopping and dinner that's all" Aydin is shock to hear the plan "are freaking crazy?" "what...." "that's your plan? You know what better you just don't go out and just fucking order the food, save energy". I laugh hard cause what Aydin says is make sense and true "don't fucking laugh at me okay, are you sure you guys go on date?".

"It's not a date Dinley and you know that i don't do things like that" "but you used to do it" "past tense, you just said it that i used to do it and i don't do it now" i explain to Aydin and highlight the word 'used to' to Aydin. Aydin sigh "fine, whatever" "where are you going to waiy for him?" at the main entrance he said "okay, let's go there" i hold Aydin arm to stop him "are crazy, what if he saw you here?".

"Okay, let's go together but separately" "okay". We walk far from each other, i walk in front of him and he walk behind me. Once i arrives at the main entrance i take a sit and take out my phone to text Wyatt to let him know that i already there. "Wyatt, i'm already at the main entrance" i take a picture and send it to him as a evidence.

He didn't reply immediately, maybe he is busy or driving right now. Shortly after that, he replied "alright, i'm on my way and will be there in 5-10 minutes" "alright, take your time and don't need to rush just have a safe ride". He send an a cute emoji to react it. Few minutes later i see a tall man with glasses walk in with a light bkue sky shirt and light grey pants smiling at me ince our eyes meet each other.

I stand up and smile "hai" i said "hai, did you wait long?" "nope, so are you hungry?" "so much....". Wyatt smile big and he look kinda cute when he smile that big "okay, let's go and do you have any food allergies?" "nope, i can eat everything that edible for me". Wyatt laugh little "okay, how about pasta? Are you okay with that?" "yeah sure, i love pasta the most". Wyatt smiled "that's great, this is one of my favorite restaurants" "okay, let's go there and see what they have".

We go inside the restaurant and take a sit. The restaurant smell so flavouress and really good. It's already make my mouth watery by the smell. The waiter give the menu and i look at the menu and go crzay cause everything's look so good and sounds so delicious to me. Once we place our order both of us is silence and look around "so, how are you?" ask Wyatt to break the silence "i'm good and how's your work?".

Wyatt smile "my work is hard all the time and it's good to have some free time" "of course it is good, what you usually do when you have free time?" "nothing much actually, just lay down on the bed and watch tv randomly" Wyatt laugh at his last sentences. I nodded my head "i see, sometimes i do that too" "oh really?" "yeah, cause i have a lot of work and activities to do at college and when i go back home that's all i fo in my room".

Now, they both laugh "maybe we could go out together whenever we both have free time" Wyatt give a hint to meet again and Nalin is stunned by what Wyatt just have said. I smile "we will see about that cause my parents always have activities for us to do cause they don't us to stay in our room whole day" i replied just to not make it obvious that i rejected his offer. Wyatt smile lightly "oh really, that's great" "thank you".

The food is served and we start to dig in in silence once again "what is yout hobby?" ask Wyatt again to break the silence between us "uhmmm, maybe read a book, watching a movies or drama and listening to the music? Is that count as a hobby?". Wyatt almost choked when he heard what Nalin just said "oh yeah of course" "what about you?" "i love do some exercise outdoor and indoor, i love to eat, and ride a bike".

I'm shocked to hear about the bike cause his face didn't look like someone will get tanned for ride the bike "ride a bike?" "yes, i have a friend that have a race track so whenever i have time i will ride there with my bike amd sometimes car too". I'm shocked again, i cover my mouth with my hand "you race too?" "yes, before i start working here i was really active ride bike and car race and of course legally not illegally one".

Wyatt crack a joke that make both of them laugh hard "obviously, that's really amazing hobby and now my hobby looks like so lazy" "uhmm, no cause your hobby is really comfort and lovely to me" "thank you and i know you didn't mean what you said and you just said to make me feel better" "i'm not, i really appreciate your hobby and there no such things that your hobby is bored or whatever cause hobby is something we do that make us feel good right?".

I nodded my head "alright i agreed with you". Wyatt look at Nalin before he say something "Nalin, do you want to go to the race track?". I'm choked, Wyatt give me my drink and i drank it "i'm sorry what?" "do you want to go to the trace track? If you don't want its okay cause..." before Wyatt could fimish his words i answer it "yeah sure". Wyatt smile happily to hear Nalin answer "let go there after lunch" "today?" yeah, are okay with that? "yeah sure".

"I thought that we gonna watch some movie and shopping here" "that's kinda boring to hang out, let's do something different". I smile "alright, i follow you and i can't wait to see the race track" "have you seen one?" "yes, long time ago" "i see, did your friends race there?" "yes, it's dark, crowded and loud too" "but today, you don't have to worry about that cause it will be just us there" "woah, you really flexing huh" Wyatt laugh.