Part 16

After the heartwarming group hug, we go back home. We spent our rest of the day at home watching TV and try on the jewelry that we brought earlier.

Day by day passed quickly and tonight is the last night that the girls will stay here before they go back home. Tonight we decided to sleep together without Aydin, because he need to help daddy. So, tonight only girls night, "i'm so sad that tonight is our last night here" say Navin "that's right, but i really enjoy your hometown so much Nali" say Maeve.

Sienna out her pillow and blanket down and hug Nalin "thank you so much for having us here Nali and we really appreciate it so much" say Sienna "that's right, we get to know more about you and Aydin even more" say Aries "we really created so much memories here and definitely will come back again" say Faithlynn. "I'm gonna miss the tomyam restaurant for sure the most and i will always crave it more after this" say Hans. I laugh "if that the case, all of you are welcome to come here again to enjoy it".

We sleep and cuddle with each other and talks about our memories here "next time, you should show us your high school" say Navin. I got shocked by her request "my school?, you guys want to see my school?" "yeah, your school must be very big and beautiful isn't?" say Faith "oh, i move here when i was 15 and i didn't go to school mostly because i home school for a year" "oh really?, why did you home school?" ask Sienna.

I'm hesitate and i don't know how to react actually, "it's was summer break that time and they didn't except any student during that time" i said slowly "ohh..., i see have you make any friends here?" ask Meave "yes i did, i wish that i could join them early" "that's great that you are comfortable with your new school cause exchanging school is kinda hard" say Aries.

They start to ask me about my old school and about my school friends "you really enjoy your school life" say Hans. I force a smile "not that much, but i do like my new school here than my old one" "oh, did something happen?" ask Maeve worriedly "not that bad but it's not a good thing and lucky me that my parents have to move at that exact moment" "ohh..." they all sigh.

I smile "it is okay guys, nothing to worries and i don't get bullies that all for you to know" they all let out a heavy sigh when i said that "that's great to hear Nali, we were afraid that you might get bully from your previous school" say Faith. Navin look at one of the pictures on the table "Nalin, can i ask you something?" "yeah sure, what is it?" "about this, i see a lot of this boy picture around your house".

I take a look at the photo that Navin show to me and i froze. I lool at them and they all are wondering about the boy and i don't know how to explain about it. My hands are shaking, "is this your other siblings?" ask Sienna. Right then, i got an idea how to explain it "yes, he is" "ohh..., he look so cute" Navin said. I smile awkwardly "how old is he? Where is he?" ask Faith.

They all look around the house and couldn't find any trace of a little boy live around here ever since they come here until now. They also noticed that, only the picture of the boy but couldn't find that boy around the house "oh, he is not here cause he stay with with our relatives at our old house" "oh really, why he didn't go to school here?" ask Maeve "it's because he likes to be there and both of our parents are really busy here" "i see...." they said.

"So, he will come here whenever school break?" ask Aries "yes, sometimes we go back home". They all start to look at that boy picture more from others photos album "by the way, what is his name?" ask Faith "his name is Camden" "what a cute name" say Hans "thank you, he look like you and Aydin a lot" say Faith bluntly make me startled.

"Oh really? I think he look like Aydin more" "that true, he is really tall" say Aries "how old is he?" ask Sienna "he is 4 years old this years since i was 20" i said "what a tall boy at a very young age, if he come here please bring him to college" say Maeve "huh? Why you want me to bring him there?" "because we want to see him and play with him" Maeve reply "oh, i will see if he want to come with me" "yeah, that's great" say the girls.

Am i really ready for this? Did i do the right decision by agreeing to this or not?. I lied to them and i don't think that its a good idea for me to let them meet him. What would they think or say about me when they know the truth and how i lied to them. Nalin couldn't stop thinking about her decision. She is wonder if it is about time for her to take another step forward. That night Nalin have a hard time sleep cause she can't stop thinking about that matter.

A week pass by very fast and its time to say goodbye to the girls "i'm gonna miss you" i say while hugging the girls "me too, but we will meet again for another week" say Hans. I hug one by one of them tightly "see you soon okay dear" say Aries. Mr. Walt will drop them at the train station cause all of them will go to different directions. I watch the girls go inside the car and wave them when the car is move far away

When all of my friends are go back home the house feels so big and silence. No more screaming singing and laughing, i clean up the house before mama and papa com back home. Aydin clean the toilet and i clean the living room "so, when are you going to invite your friends to come over?" i ask Aydin when he come out from the bathroom "we are simple boys Alin, we don't need to stay at here and they can book any guest room or hotel".

I look at Aydin confused "what do you mean by that?" "what i mean is, enjoy ourselves more at outside than stay at your friends house" "that's weird" "boys just be boys Alin and plus i won't let them in our house cause we have 2 girls in this house". I nodded "alright, but mama and mummy said that they still want to invite your friends to eat here just to look around" "okay, i can allow that".

I hug Aydin from behind "i love you so much Dinley and you need to be less be possessive over me and Narisa". Aydin turn around and hug me tighter "i love you too and nope until both of you finally find someone to married only i think i will consider it". I laugh and hit Aydin shoulder "you silly, let's go do the laundry" i give Aydin a basket of clothes.

After we finish clean the house, we seat at the sofa and watch tv. My eyes catch the pictures that Navin took and ask about the little. I get up and take the picture with me and sit down back next to Aydin. I give Aydin the picture "what is it you want?" "last night, the girls ask me about him because they saw him in every our family picture". Aydin raised his eyebrows and look at the picture "so, what did you tell them.

I'm hesitate to tell Aydin that i lied but i tell him the truth "they thought that he is our little brother" "huh?" Aydin suddenly get up and sit properly "i couldn't answer their question fast cause i was thinking about it and then they just assumed that he is our little brother". Aydin let out a big sigh "seriously, what else they asked?" "nothing much, just a basic questions like name, age, and school that's it".

Aydin nodded his head "are you okay Alin with all the questions?" "i'm okay, i find it that i was very excited to tell them about him and i felt bad for not being honest with them". Aydin look at his sister sad face, he take her hands "it's okay Alin, everything's need a time and you also need a time for it too and i'm proud of you that you can talk about it". I smile "you are right, step by step and little by little" "that's right". Aydin hug his sister and pat her head "don't worry much about it, i'm sure they will understand it once they know the truth" "hmmm" i said.