Part 19

Jay is get more excited to hear more about Wyatt love story "wow, this js getting more exciting". Wyatt smile shyly "she used to follow me from back everyday to school" "no way, she did that everyday? So she have feelings to you?" Jay ask with more excitement. Wyatt already embarrassed to continue with Jay reaction.

He take a breath before continue "i think she have feelings to me cause she do that for 3 years before she transferred to other school because of her parents work" "i see, this is really cute" "Aydin is her brother but more like her twin cause they always stick together" "at first i thought that they both are couple but i heard some say that they are friends and some say they are a couple" Wyatt explain detail.

"But, the truth is Aydin told me that they are cousins and they always call each other sweetly" ended of the story. Jay face is disappointed "so, you guys didn't talk towards each other?" "we talked but not that much cause she is so shy and i'm also shy" "awww, this is the most cutest love story i ever heard". "She transferred school during summer break, i knew about this a week after the school open".

Jay make a sad face "so you meet again after few years coincidentally at Lakewood" "yes, she go back to visit her relatives there" "after that meeting you guys stay in touch until now?" "yes, that's why i was so nervous about today date". Jay hit his friend shoulder "don't worry my friend, you definitely nailed it for today's date" Jay say courage his friend.

Wyatt smile "really? I'm glad that it's success". Right then Nalin come back and the two of them try to change the topic "i'm so sorry that i was late, after the call i go to toilet" explain Nalin to them cause she been gone quiet long "it's okay Nalin, so can we go now?" say Jay "oh yes, let's go". Wyatt take his car key and go to parking lot where he park his car there.

The three of them continue their journey to the restaurant that Jay suggested to them for dinner. When they arrived there, while Wyatt is parking the car they saw a tall man standing next to his car while looking at Wyatt car. Nalin open the door hurriedly and run towards that standing man. Wyatt and Jay look at Nalim running to that standing guy and hug him.

Nalin action really shocked both of them. That guy take off his sunglasses and they can see how handsome that guy is "hai, my name is Aydin" greet Aydin when the two friends comw out from car. Jay shake Aydin hand "hai, i'm Jayden, Wyatt friend" "nice to meet you" "oh, nice to meet you too" Jay replied while still looking at Aydin.

They go inside the restaurant and take a sit. Aydin sit next to Nalin while Wyatt and Jay sitting in front of them. They at Italian restaurant, they look at the menu before placing the order. Once the oder is taking, the table is silence "babe, this is Jay and he own a race track" "he also Wyatt friend, we should go to the race track later with Ai" say Nalin. I try to break the silence between us.

Aydin look at Jay and look back at me "really, that great" Aydin finally speak. "Feel free to call me and let me know if you wanna take a ride there" say Jay with smile "sure, i will let you know". "So, how's your day today babr?" "it's great cause i gi to the race track and got to see Wyatt ride his bike for few lap too". Aydin smiling and pat Nalin head lightly and lovely.

Jay and Wyatt who seat across them feel awkward watching these two being so sweet towards each other. Jay can't believe what he just saw and turn to Wyatt "i thought you said that they are siblings? Or am i misheard them?" ask Jay with confusion face. Wyatt couldn't say anything but laugh to Jay reaction cause he knows that Jay will react like this once he meet the legendary Aydin.

Wyatt still laughing at his friend confusion and his reaction is the best too "why the hell are you laughing at Wyatt? I'm asking you...." "okay okay, i'm sorry for laughing at you because your reaction is funny" "what so funny about it? Don't you see that the girl that you is being sweet to this tall guy" say Jay angrily. "What can i do about it? Aydin is her brother" "i swear that there's no siblings act kike this and this is more like couple thing you know".

Wyatt laugh again "why are you so mad about? This is normal to me cause i've seen it since at school". Jay jaw drop "seriously? I still can't believe that they are actually siblings" "they are cousins but more like siblings they said" "woah, what a weird relation they have" "i know right, all of the siblings really this sweet". Jay shake his head unbelievably what he just saw and heard from Wyatt.

Aydin and Nalin watch Jay and Wyatt bickering and whispering at each other. They both laugh and smile to see how hard for Wyatt to explain it to Jay. Food is served and they began to eat "what you do today Aydin?" ask Wyatt "nothing much, just hang out with friends that's all" "thank you for coming to join us for dinner" "your welcome, thanks for having me too". Wyatt smiled "my pleasure, whenever you are free we can go hang out together".

Aydin look at Wyatt and wondering what's does that mean when Wyatt said that. Does he mean to me or he want to meet Nalin again with this meeting "sure, i will bring my brothers with me" "alright". After they finish their dinner they talk some more "can we go eat some dessert before go back?" i ask Aydin "yeah sure, what you want?". Aydin look at his watch to see it only 9 and they have time for dessert.

"Can we get ice cream?" "sure, where you want to go for the ice cream?" "let's go at the shop near to our college" "oh that cute shop?" "yes, i want a waffle too" "aren't you full babe?" "i always have a room for dessert" "okay, we will go there" "yes, thank you babe love you". I kiss Aydin cheeks and Aydin just smile. Meanwhile Wyatt and Jay look at the siblings talking to each other sweetly.

They look at the siblings with unbelievable face "i can't believe they are not in relationships" Wyatt hit Jay leg "bro, can't you cheer me up for my plan to make a move to Nalin?" "i didn't even know if you still got a shot for it, look at this yourself and it's clear that boy is very possessive over his sister". Wyatt let out a heavy sigh "that's why, i try hard to win over his attention so that he can see that i'm serious about Nalin".

Jay shake his head "all i can say is goodluck my friend, i wish you all the best" "what the hell Jay?" "i think that Nalin doesn't have any feelings for you anymore" "why did you think that way?" "i can see it clearly that she just look at you as a friend and i don't think she go more than friend". Wyatt listen to his friend quietly and thinking maybe Jay is right "but i still want to give a try my best so that i won't regret it if she reject me".

Jay pat Wyatt shoulder lightly "do your best my friend and i will rooting for your love". Both of them laughing while watching the siblings talking and be in their own world.

"Wyatt, thank you for today and i really enjoy it so much" i said. We both waiting at the outside the restaurant while Aydin talk to Jay about his race track. "You're welcome, i'm glad that you enjoy it" say Wyatt while smile "so, can we meet again after this?" Wyatt brave himself to ask Nalin to go out again. Wyatt question surprised me "oh..., we will see cause we both are very busy right?".

Wyatt laugh awkwardly "right, let's keep in touch for update our schedule" i smile "yeah sure, see you later" "see you later". They both say goodbye and Wyatt watch Nalin go inside Aydin car passing away them while wave back at Nalin. His heart his little bit hurt cause he don't know if Nalin really enjoy today.

He really want to meet Nalin again just to get to know her. He's still hoping that Nalin feelings towards him is there cause he knows that it's quite late for him to reply back Nalin feelings that she has for him. He wish that he could make things different back then. He wish that he make the first move to her back then, he wish that he talk more to her, he wish that he should be there for her but it's all the past now.