Part 20

After said goodbye to Wyatt and Jay, they both continue their journey "What's are you talking about with Jay earlier?" ask Nalin "nothing much, just about the car and exchange each other number only" reply Aydin. Aydin look at Nalin "what about you and Wyatt?" "we just talk about today and i thank him for today" "did he ask you for another date?".

I immediately look at Aydin and hit his thigh "ouch, why you hit me?" "i told you that it is not a date Dinley and you follow me the whole day, you should know it" i said with a tone of little bit mad. Aydin sigh "i'm sorry okay, i didn't mean to tease you and there's nothing wrong for you to go on date anyway" "but there's nothing wrong too for me not to go date either Dinley".

We both stay silent for moment, once we arrive at the ice cream shop, Aydin go straight to order the ice cream while i go to take a seat. I look at the window and thinking about what we just talk abouy earlier. After done ordering, Aydin take a sit in front of Nalin "what are you thinking about?" "nothing and don't worry cause i'm not mad at you" i say without look at Aydin.

My eyes still look over the window, Aydin take his sister hands and hold it gently "babe, look at me when you are talking hmm?". Nalin stay silent "babe, Alin, Nalin Arisa....." Aydin keep calling me with all the names. He make a cute voice while call me with all my names. I surrender and look at him "what? What is it?" Aydin finally smile "look at me Alin, you know that i love you right?".

"Hmmm" i say. Aydin is not satisfied with Nalin answer "talk properly or you won't get to eat ice cream" "why can i eat it? You promise to treat me the ice cream and you can't take back your words Aydin Channarong.....". Aydin laugh cause teasing his sister is more fun and the way they keep calling each other using the full name is fun too.

"Babe, eat your ice cream please and stop sulking with me". Nalin let go her hand from Aydin and take her ice to eat it "i love you...." say Aydin while make a cute face in front of his sister "mmmmm" Nalin nodded her head. Aydin eat Nalin ice cream from her spoon and make Nalin angry "my ice cream.... Dinley....." Aydin laugh. Aydin take tissue and wipe the ice cream spill at Nalin hand.

"I'm sorry okay, here feed me" Aydin give his ice cream to Nalin and open his mouth. Nalin take the spoon and feed Aydin roughly "now we even okay?" Aydin smile. Nalim take a tissue and wipe Aydin nose because while feed Aydin ice cream she accidentally mess his face a bit. Now both of them is reconcile and enjoying the ice cream together "you still didn't answering my questions" "me too" Nalin replied.

At Nalin dorm "babe, tomorrow i won't be at college because i have some work to do" "okay, how long?" "few days, i will call and text you okay?" hmm, bye drive safe". Aydin make sure Nalin go inside her dorm before leaving. After today activities, i go back amd take a shower. After shower i go straight to my bed and lay down cause it's so exhausting and tired but i really had fun.

That night, while i was laying on my bed i got text from Wyatt but i didn't ooen to read it. I saw the text ask me whether i already arrived at my dorm. The next day, i replied back to Wyatt 'I'm sorry Wyatt for late replying yesterday i left my phone in my room and i was at my room for work'.

After text Wyatt chat back, i go get ready for class. I go to class as usual and have lunch with the girls "time goes by really fast isn't?" ask Hans "yeah, in 2 week we will have our final exam for this semester" say Aries "do you want to study together?" ask Navin "yeah sure, we always do that" i say "who's room should we go?" ask Faith "how about Maeve?" say Sienna.

Everybody look at Maeve "okay, please bring your own pillow okay and please don't make any mess in my room" "yes sir" we all replied. Maeve smile "by the way Nali, where is Aydin? I didn't see him whole day" ask Sienna "that's right, usually he already here with us" say Maeve "oh, he said that he have something to do with his classmates" "i see, i heard they go to see the plane" say Navin.

"How do you know?" ask Aries "i heard other kids talk about it" "woah, it must be fun for them cause they wear their uniform there" say Faith. Well, aviation student have specific day to wear their uniform and i have to admit that Aydin look super handsome when he wear them. Knowing that Aydin wear the uniform and i couldn't get to see it make me sad cause he really handsome with the uniform.

"By the way, when they wear the uniform makes all the students look so freaking good" say Sienna "true, it's so blessing got to see them wearing that" say Hans "have you see Aydin wearing the uniform before Nali?" ask Maeve "yes, he looks 100 times handsome" i said with confidence. They all smile "uhhmmmm, now she is brag about her boyfriend is handsome" say Hans.

We laugh, i hit Hans hand because i get shy when they say like that "you guys always tease me like that, when Aydin is back i will tell him" i said. They laugh hard cause its more fun to tease their friend "by the way, i really wondering about Aydin" say Aries "about what?" i asked "did he really don't have any girlfriend cause they way you both stick together make me wonder".

Everyone look at Nalin, Nalin felt nervous when they ask that question cause it kinda make Nalin remembered the past that she already throw away long time ago. Because of that Aydin is being more protective and possessive about Nalin. All eyes stare at me and wanting to know "he used to have one long time ago but they broke up" i said hesitately.

"Oh, how long they been together and why they broke up?" ask Maeve "they been together for a year and half and as for the reason of broke up, i think it's better for you to ask himself later" i said while studying everyone face. They all sighing "you make us all focus and make us wondering by waiting for him to come and tell the story by himself" say Sienna.

I smile a little "it's his privacy and i can't just exposed it without him being here right?" "true, you always care and think about others especially your handsome boyfriend" say Navin. I laugh "what about you Nali? Have you ever been in relationship before?" ask Faith bluntly. With the sudden question make me choke my drink "are you okay?" ask Maeve.

I cough a little "yeah,i'm okay and i really didn't expect that question to come out" i say while smiling "well, it's normal to ask this type of question cause i bet everyone have it right?" say Hans. They all nodded their head "me and my boyfriend meet at 13 years old and we still together until now" say Aries.

"Same goes with me but we meet at 16" saya Faith. "I meet my boyfriend during school trip at 17" say Navin. "We know each other every since we were kids because we are neighbors and always together, we officially together at 15" say Sienna. "As for me, you guys knows it that we go out recently around a year" say Hans. We all agreed "yeah right, you guys always flirting with each other" saya Faith.

We all laugh "me and my boyfriend, we recently get together around few months maybe 4 to 5 months like that" say Maeve. It's look like few of them already together ever since high school and some of them after high school. Well, you never knew when your partner will be meet cause destiny is not something that we can control it right?. When everyone already spill about their relationship, they look at Nalin and wondering about her story.

I look at them and smile bitterly before tell them the story "i uhmm, i have a crush on our senior but i like someone else" "you what?....." the girls shout together. I ask them to be quiet cause people is looking at us when they all shouting earlier "i used to sneak in my crush and i been following him for 2 or 3 years something like before i got into relationship with someone else".

My palm is starting to sweat cause i don't know how to explain it "wow, your story is quite interesting Nali...." say Hans. They continue to focus again to my story "i felt in love with my classmate, he is quiet famous in our school. I started to have feelings towards him when one of our teacher take a long break so we have to combine our class together". I took a deep breath before continue "he is very naughty and playful boy, he always tease people around and joke around. He mostly teasing me a lot and he always seat next to me every time our class is combined".

"When i spend almost everyday with him teasing me like that, i fell for him without realizing it. I forgot that he have a girlfriend cause he always with his friend and hang around in my class more". The girls is shocked by the fact that i like someone boyfriend "trust me guys, i never meant to be someone that break others people relationship". They girls didn't say anything and just focus on Nalin story.