Part 5

After we go back to college, the struggle is starting and we got busier, with tons of interviews, researching, assignment, presentations, reports and exams are coming through. It's hard to be normal but we still manage to hang out once in awhile despite of our pack schedule. Thank god we all in the same class except for Maeve, she also having a hard time too but we always meet her at our dorm.

After weeks of challenges, we finally get some time to rest our brain and body. We decided to go shopping and have fun at mall with all of us including Aydin "are you ready girls?" i ask "yes...." they replied and we all get ready immediately because as always we will split up to 2 groups of car.

And yes, i will be in Aydin car and he will call once he is ready that's why us the girls are so busy getting ready before he arrive. Thank god we make it in time and when Aydin call me say that he is ready, "let's go...." i say when we get inside the car. I will sit next to Aydin and at the backseat will be Hans amd Maeve "okay girls, please wear your seat belt and let's go....".

We singing and laughing in the car happily, when we arrive at the shopping mall "oh my god, i missed the smell of shopping mall" "we go here a lot of time but never get the chance to really enjoy it cause have to focus on our interview people around here" "that's true, we go here after class and come back dorm at night" "finally we get to enjoy and have fun like crazy cause my brain can't take it anymore".

The girls all talking about how good it is feel like to be enjoy the moment not to focusing much on our works "i already book a movie tickets for all of you". Aydin give each one of them the tickets "oh my god, this ticket is freaking expensive one" "what?" "Aydin get us a very expensive ticket" "the most comfortable seat ever". They all shock and i shocked too "thank so much Aydin" we thank him.

I look at him and smile "you deserve it girls, so let's go watch movie" "yes....". I pull Aydin hands "tell me the truth Dinley" "it's a gift from papa, he misses you and he hope that you and all of your friends have a great time" "from papa?, why he didn't tell me?" "it's a gift and a surprise for you cause you doing well on your final exam right" "oh my god, this is such a big gift" "just call him, he wait for your call". Aydin smile and go with the girls.

I missed papa so badly and i really didn't expect this kind of gift from him amd he always have his way to surprise us all. This is why i really love papa so much and it's been a long time not to see him. Papa is so busy working there and here, outstation all the time buy never neglect us or forget about his responsibility as a husband and a father to us.

I will tell you the background family of these 2 cousins.

Papa have several hotel around the world, that's why he always outstation and mama always follow him to help him around with the business. She is a interior designer, actually papa personal interior designer. She retired from be an interior designer few years ago and starts following papa around.

You must be wonder about our unique names right?. Mummy and papa is cousins and they have mixed blood little bit of Chinese. Papa get married to mama, she is a Thailand person. Papa meet mama at work while they work together and that's where they start to know about each other. mummy meet daddy at Malaysia, they accidentally bump into each other once and then they eat together before they go separate ways.

A month later, mummy go to Singapore with her father and once again they meet each other because daddy father and mummy father are  friend. That's how they meet again while she is travelling to Singapore. Daddy is a Taiwanese and he stay at Singapore because of his work. That's how our parents meet each other, daddy is a architecture and mummy is a teacher. So, both our parents really close to each other and they become friends before they got married.

We all actually have 3 name, just like Ayan and Aydin because mama give them a Thai name as a middle name. I like the way mama call his name in Thai because it sound so cool. I told mama that i wish that i have thai name too and mama said she that she already give each one to us. Aydin really embarrass about his name and i always tease him with his middle name. Since we all move and live here in US, he didn't tell anyone about his middle name but i like to tease him by calling his middle name.

All of us are born in Thailand, cause our parents stay there for almost 10 years, before they move to US because of our parents jobs actually. That's means we indeed live there for 5 years before we move. Because of that also we live together in the same house, even though our house looks like 2 house combined together to become one. It's interesting cause we all have 2 bedrooms each house.

That's it, a sneak peek of my family background. They live together for such a long time that's why we didn't use the world auntie or uncle cause it sound so awkward and weird too. We choose to call them by their name like mama and papa and mummy and daddy. Its easy and sound much more better and friendly.

End of the introductions of the familys.

We watch the movie, we eat a lot, have a dessert, and shopping some clothes, begs, and shoes too. Lastly have a dinner together "fuhh, today is the best day and we all want to say thank you to Aydin for the amazingly ticket" say Maeve "it's okay guys, no need to thank me" "of course we have too cause you also treat us for the dinner" say Sienna.

Aydin smile "it fine and we don't know when we will get the chance to have like this right?" "true, let's cheers to our amazing bodyguard and amazing boy friend Aydin" Hans stand up and pick up the glass to cheers. The girls follow Hans and clicked their glasses together. After dinner we ended our day with karaoke and it's really fun....

We having such a blast day and night too. After the fun day, the next day all of us spent our free time mostly in each other room do nothing just lay down and lost in our own thoughts. After a few days later, the war begins again and this time we fell much better after had such a good rest to go back studying, we join few programs and activities too.

After the fun day, we go back to our student life as usual and focus on our studies. Life as student is really busy and kinda fun to me cause it is really different from high school. This is the reason why i love my college life more than my high school life. My high school life is good to me but the ending is not that good for me and it left me a scars inside.

I'm having a hard time and struggling to live my life and now i'm starting over a new page of my life far from my house so that i can move on. I don't want to stuck there forever cause it's really left me a big scar and i was traumatized whenever i think about it. I'm really grateful to have my both of my parents by my side and siblings who is always support me whenever i'm down.