Part 27

Arjun look at his childrens pictures at TV cabinet "aren't you busy with the hotel and stuff?" ask Chanthira "i am but i work from home with Noel" "how's things going on there?" Chanthira make a worry face "so far it's good i guess.... He stay next to our room" replied Noel hesitating. Chanthira nod her head a little "did he say anything about you or the kids?" "well, he saw the pictures of the kids at living room and our family portrait".

Arjun exhale heavily and Chanthira know it's hard already "he didn't speak much to me but i try my best to help him and Noel around the house" "Alin and Dinley want to meet Noel so badly" Chanthira said "i can see that, he missed the kids too and i will ask him whether can the kids see him or he see them" "that's great Arjun, please do that" Chanthira smile happily "let's go see the kids first" "yeah, let's go".

They both go to the outside, Arjun smike widely when he see the kids "hey my babies, how are you?". Arjun spread his arm to hug both of them and kisses their head "papa...." the scream. Arjun take a seat in the middle between Aydin and Nalin "what's with the long face guys?" ask Arjun when he see that their face is not that happy "waiting for 1 week is hard pa..." say Aydin.

Arjun sigh slowly "i know darlings, we already made promised with daddy so we have to keep the promise okay?" "mmmm" say both of them. The staff served them their food "here your drinks ice latte, hot cappuccino, and ice americano and chocolate croffle and smoked duck pasta" explain the staff one by one when he serve it. He look at Arjun and smile "thank you Raymond, meet my daughter and my son. This is Aydin and Nalin" Arjun introduced his kids to his staff.

Raymond smile and greet them "hello, nice to meet you. I'm Raymond a manager here" Raymond introduce himself to them "hai, i'm Aydin and this is my sister Nalin" say Aydin with smile and i also smile back to him. After he greeted and introduced each other he left to do his work back.

Both Aydin and Nalin start to eat. They didn't talk much and that's make Arjun and Chanthira exchanged look many times because they don't know what to do "what's you guys plan after this?" ask Arjun and Chanthira nod her head when she heard the question "go back home, watching tv and play games" say Aydin "same but not the games" reply Nalin.

Both Arjun and Chanthira sighing when they heard their answers "mama, can we go now because i already finished mine" say Aydin "me too, we will take away the drinks please" say Nalin. Chanthira smile and look at Arjun "let me pack it for you". Arjun take the drinks and pack it "okay kids, let's go back" say Chanthira while stand up.

They walk to the counter to take their drinks "i see you later okay babies? I love you and daddy too" say Arjun while hug them both. "Love you too pa" they both said. Arjun look at his kids leave the café with a sad expression, he look at his phone and take a picture of them and send it to Noel.

Noel is doing his work at living room and he open his chat to see what Arjun send to him. It's a picture of someone's back, Noel zoom in to see clearly and he recognize that it his kids. He immediately call Arjun {hello babe} {where are they? Are they just arrived or already leave?} ask Noel impatiently. {They already go back, they missed you and want to meet you so bad}.

Arjun can hear the sound of Noel let out the sigh {do you want to see them tonight? I will take care if your father for tonight don't worry} {are you sure babe?} {yes, you should go, don't worry i got this}. Noel thinking for a moment before answering it {alright, i will meet them and make them some food later} {that's great babe, they will love it} say Arjun with a little scream of happiness.

{I better get ready to prepare to cook now} {wait for me, let's cook it together and i will be back in 2 hours} {okay, don't be late} {alright and i know, see you later babe}. The calk ended there and Noel get up and straightly go to the kitchen to see what im the fridge for him to cook for the kids. Noel prepare extra his father and Arjun. Few hours later Arjun come back home "hey babe, i'm home where are you?".

Arjun look for his husband but he couldn't find it at living room and he go to kitchen "you back?" say Noel and his hands are busy with the preparation "wash your hands and hurry help me" say Noel in rush. Arjun see it and immediately wash his hands and help Noel for it. Once they finished cook, Noel go upstairs to take a shower before going to see the kids. Arjun help Noel to clean the kitchen and pack the food.

He also set the table for Noel's father to eat later "okay babe, i'm ready" say Noel after take a shower. Arjun give him the food that he already packed "have fun there" "you too and thank you so much, love you". They kiss before Noel go out, Arjun look at the time it's already 7. "It's time for dinner" he said and go upstairs.

Arjun knock the door before come in "hai, it's dinner time and today we only eat together because Noel have to go somewhere for a moment but he make you a dinner before he left" say Arjun will smile. That old man only sitting there and watch his window "what do we have for dinner?" that old man ask "clam ginger soup, oyster egg and stir fry pakchoy". That old man get up from his bad and walk slowly out from his room.

Arjun is waiting outside his room and walk down together with him "do you want to use the elevator?" ask Arjun. That old man look at Arjun face fiercely "i still can walk by myself not going to lose my leg" he said. Arjun nods his head and stay by that old mam side until they reached the kitchen. Arjun take out the chair for that old man to sit and they start to eat.

-------------------————————-------------

Noel text Chanthira before he go inside to let her know that he is ready. Chanthira look for her wife "babe, Noel is coming and we should call the kids to come down now" "oh okay, i will go up and bring them down while you and Noel prepare here" "okay". They both start their mission "Dinley, Alin where are you?" say Audryna while go up.

She saw her children watching tv "yes mummy, why are you calling" say Aydin "dinner is almost ready, we gonna have something special tonight" say Audryna in exciting tone. They both look at their mother and wondering what so happy for tonight "did mama cook a Thai food? Or you guys compete with each other for tonight dinner?" ask Nalin. Audryna laugh "hey, we don't always compete with each other about cooking but we do make this together with any fight" explain Audryna.

They laugh a little "move your ass bitches, clean everything here and come down to eat okay?" ask Audryna before going down "okay mummy" they answer. Audryna running go down and she saw Noel is there already. She run to him and hug him "oh my god, i missed you and you look too slim by the way" Noel crack "i have no time to look after myself lately".

Audryna make a sad and sympathy face "it's okay, i will fix you little bit so that you can look amazing whrn they come down" Noel smile "thank you Ryna" "small problem and let's go" Audryna take Noel hands and get him ready. Meanwhile the kids is coming down "it smells goo ma" say Aydin "yes, what you make with mummy?" ask Nalin and they look at the table full of food.

"Woah, that's a lot of food and it's all look delicious" say Aydin and they take a sit. Chanthira smile widely when she heard all the compliment from her children "i can't wait to eat it, by the way where's mummy ma?" ask Nalin "oh, she go do some stuff but she will be back to eat dinner with us together" explain Chanthira. Everything is all set and they waiting for Audryna.

Audryna come out from the room "hey babies, i have a surprise for you" say Audryna excitedly "what is it?" Nalin ask "close your eyes and open your eyes after 3 okay?" they both nods their head and close their eyes. Audryna take Noel out from the room and let him stand in from of the kids "one..... two....... there...." Audryna count. They open their eyes slowly after 3 and they see a male figure.

They shocked to see who is the that figures belong to, they both immediately stand up and hug the figures "daddy" they both screaming. Noel smile "my babies, i missed you so much". He strokes both of his kids hair and kisses them all over the face. Nalin is giggles while Aydin is screaming "not my face daddy...".