Part 7

Tomorrow is the last day we will be our last day to be here at Lakewood town. We used to live here before we move and live at our latest house at Evermore city. At Lakewood town, we spent most of our childhood here and i used to be in Lakewood high school before move to other school at Evermore.

Going back here really make me throwback all the memories i have here and there's a good and bad memories too. But it's all in the past now, i'm slowly move on and be brave and stronger again with family by my side. By the way Lakewood is like our hometown cause our grandparents live here, it's my mummy and papa relatives who is live here.

We stay at our old house, i thought that we didn't have that house anymore since we move out. But our uncle and aunt take care of the house incase we back and the house still look the same from the last time we saw it. The smell and furniture, the room, living room, kitchen, the backyard, and our old toys is still there.

Today, i wake up early to enjoy the view around my old neighborhood, i take my old bike with Aydin bike cause he said last night that he want to join me to look around. We go ride together and stop at ice cream shop that we always go there to hang out "let's go inside, i want to see if they still have my cookie dough ice cream with coffee" "alright" Aydin reply.

We both go inside and the owner Mr. Warren remember us the moment he saw our face "my favorite customer the cute siblings " he say out loud. We both laugh cause we are the only cousins family that live together "good morning Mr. Warren" we both say "good morning dear, i thought that you never come here" "what do you mean?" ask Aydin "i know that you come back here last 2 weeks but didn't visit me".

We smile "i'm sorry Mr. Warren, we spending time with our family here" "it's fine, i understood cause your older sister and brothers already came here" "oh really?" "yes, they come by to say hai and brought some ice cream too" "i see, now we are here do you still have our favourite ice cream?" "of course my dear, i will bring it to you" "alright, thank you Mr. Warren".

I look around the shop, nothing is changed everything about this town is all the same and i like it "Dinley, i need to go to toilet" "do you want me to go with you?" "no, it's okay" "alright". I go inside the shop to the left and i found the toilet. After use the toilet, i look around to find tissue or napkin to dry my hand and than i bump to a man "i'm so sorry sir, did i wet your shirt?" "it's okay" "i'm truly sorry, i was looking for napkin or tissue here cause it used to be here".

The guy with glasses look at Nalin with suspicious look "they put the tissue at back here" he take some and give to Nalin "oh, thank you so much". I took the tissue and i look closely to the glasses guy "are you regular customer here?" "yes i am, when i was 15 but i move from here at 15 too" "so, you go to Lakewood high school until 15?" "yes, i move out at summer".

That guy smile at Nalin "sorry for asking you to many questions cause you look like someone i knew" "oh really, did you also go to Lakewood high school too?" "yes i am, go dragon...." he cheers. That's really surprised me cause its been so long not to heat it "oh my god, are you in football team?" "oh no, i play hockey" "i see, you do look familiar to me" "are we in the same class or club or have we met before?".

We both try to recall back the memories and then Aydin call me "Alin, are you okay?" "yes, i just have a talk with this guy". The glasses guy smile at Aydin and Aydin look closer to that guy and suddenly he hug him "oh my god, i can't believe i meet you here". That guy is smile happily "no way that is you, you look taller now" "yes, this is me the handsome asian man" they both the same words and hug each other again.

Nalin who is confused by their interactions and smile awkwardly at them cause she kinda loss by what just happened. They all go back to their seat and see that Mr. Warren already serve our ice cream "cookie dough ice cream with coffee toffee for the girl and double choc hazelnut for the boy". Mr. Warren serve another plate for the glasses guy "salted caramel ice cream with coffee toffee".

I don't why but that ice cream sound familiar to me "Alin, don't you remember him?". I'm getting confused cause it's hard for me to remember back then "he is our senior, he in the same team with me for football remember?". I tried to remember that time, his glasses seem so familiar to me. When Aydin give me another hint about him, i remembered now that i used to have a crush on him.

I used to go to school little bit late so that i can walk together with from behind and he really close to Aydin back then. He is the only guy i do like this, i always waiting for him and we talk little cause i'm so shy whenever i'm with him. When i remembered it was him, i kinda shocked cause he really look the same and more handsome now and tall too. I smile "i think i remembered you, but i'm not sure about tmyour name".

That guy smile "my name is Wyatt, Wyatt Jefferson" and that moment i almost scream. Yes.... That's the name.... "Oh my god, i'm so sorry that i didn't remember your name" he smile again "it's okay, it's been a long time for you and i get that" "oh dear, i used to cheet you with my friends". Oops, that it i said it. I accidentally tell him everything, how i used to stalk him.

When i realised what i just said Aydin already shake his head and Wyatt is laughing "i know, i always saw you there cheer for me and we always go to school together unofficially". I'm dead..... How the hell he knows all that, damn it... I know i didn't do a great job on spying on him and i forgot that he is a smart boy. I eat my ice cream cause i was too embarrassed already.

Aydin couldn't hold anymore and he just laugh loudly "she did what?" "she always walk behind me and come to my game with her friends to cheer on my team for hockey mostly" "oh my god, Nalin....." Aydin screaming in disbelief. I don't know where to hide anymore "well, that's me and its nice to see you again Wyatt". Wyatt handshake me and he smile at me "it is really nice get to meet you again".

Aydin watch them exchange the look and he knew something between these two "so, how are you now?" Aydin continue the conversation "i'm good, come back from time to time" "oh really, what did you do?" "i'm a doctor now, i recently come back here to visit my parents" "oh, a doctor that's great right Alin?". Aydin tap my thigh "oh yes, our brother also a doctor" say Nalin "oh really, which one?" "our first brother, Ayan" i reply.

He nodded his head "the thick eyebrows right?" "yes, do you know him?" we ask together "no, but i saw him few time when he picked up you guys" "ahhh...". That's true, Ayan always pick us up at school sometimes. Ayan, Naris, and Narisa go to different high school and only me and Aydin go the same school.

Our town have 3 high school and 4 middle school, we get to high school randomly and luckily me and Aydin got the same school maybe because we go to the same middle school, i don't know how they pick the kids inside the high school actually anyways i'm grateful to be in the same as Aydin.