The Break Up

After Nalin finished her story, she let go of Aydin's hand but Aydin still holding hers "are you okay babe?" "i'm okay, i just mad at myself right now because i'm being careless last night and i try to find you but i couldn't because i have fight with Xaviera" "why? What's wrong?" "i'm so sorry that i'm so  stupid just give up looking for you and go to Carl house" regret Aydin. Nalin stand up and hug Aydin then stroking his back "it's okay babe, it's not your fault because i did that to myself not you".

Aydin cry he fell in Nalin deep embrace "i'm so sorry babe, you are my responsibility but i just leave you there" "it's okay Dinley, i understand" "if i try harder you won't stuck there with him" Nalin smile and cupping Aydin face. She wipe off Aydin tears with her fingers and smile again "let's go home, i have explanation to tell and i have to tell the truth to them" "are you sure about it? They gonna kill us" "yes but we are their kids, i have to accept the punishment because what i did is wrong and i knew it so".

Aydin stop crying and wipe off his tears and hold Nalin hand "okay, no matter what i will always be by your side" Nalin nod her head and the two of them go back home. Once the reach home, Nalin take a deep breath before come inside and Aydin as their parents to sit at living room because they want to say something. They see Nalin standing there waiting for them to take their sit "i have someone big to tell you, first of all i want to say that i'm sorry that i kied and please don't blame or mad at Dinley because i told him to do that".

They look at each other confused, Nalin started to tell her parents the details from A to Z, every single thing and with Aydin help by her side. Nalin start to crying when she finish her story and Aydin hug her while their parents look at each other discussing "come over here sweetie, sit next to me" say Audryna. Nalin wipe off her tears and sit in between her dad's and mom's "i'm so sorry that i let you down and i promise that this is the first and the last" sobbing Nalin.

This is really hard for them to accept it but it's already happened and good thing is that their daughter being honest straight way. Arjun get up with Noel "first of all we want to thank you for being honest, but you are grounded no more activities after school end for a month" say Arjun "but you can go to dance club after that go straight back home" plus Noel "we kinda disappointed on you and how could you lied to us and made Aydin lied to us" say Audryna "anyway, that's your punishment and after the punishment ended you have to introduce us to your boyfriend" say Chanthira "we just want to know who is the boy that our youngest daughter dating with, are you accept it?" ask Arjun with a serious tone.

Nalin nodded her head and start to cry again. Chanthira hug her daughter "enough crying, go get change and eat then go rest" "also reflect back what you just did and promise you never do that again ever" say Audryna "no more lies or secret after this okay?" say Noel. Nalin nod again "yes mummy, mama, papa and daddy i promise you there's no more" Nalin sobbing "good, Dinley take your sister to her room then we need to talk" say Noel.

Aydin nod and take Nalin to her room, few minutes later Aydin go down and sit next to Chanthira "papa want to ask you something about that Kayden boy" ask Arjun "yes papa, we used to be classmate last year" "so they met last year?" ask Noel "nope, we know each other since middle school but not that close until high school". They all nod their head "so, you knew your sister is dating him?" "yes mummy, they got together last year and they been together for 5 to 6 months already" "that's quite long too, teenagers love just like us" say Chanthira with smile.

The next week, it been a week that Nalin didn't contact or text Kayden back. She only text Kayden the next day after she told her parents about it and want to have some time to think about it. After class she go straight home with Aydin and if she have dance club to go she will let her parents know then go back home. Kayden been searching for her everywhere and thanks to her friends Nalin manage to hide from Kayden for a week now.