Part 44

Wyatt look at Camden who is busy talking with other kids inside the playground "i think he can manage himself, look how good he is making a  friend" Nalin look at Camden and smile "yeah, i guess i don't have to worry much". Camden come out from the playground and running towards his mother "mummy, i'm thirsty" "okay, drink this slowly okay Akira" "thank you mummy".

Camden take the drink from his mother hands and drink it "can we go here again with daddy?" "sure, if daddy is not busy okay?" "mmm, i wish daddy is not busy". Nalin stroke his son hair "it's okay baby, you have granddaddy, granpa, grandmummy, and grandma to play with you right?" "mmm, thank you for take me our mummy and i really had fun today". Camden hug his mother and hug Wyatt "thank you Uncle Wyatt for today".

Wyatt caressing Camden small body and hug him tightly "you're welcome and i'm glad that you have fun today with me". After Camden tired, they both go inside the car to go back home. Wyatt drop Nalin at her dorm before send back Camden to Nalin's parents house "thank you for today, it's must be tiring right?" Wyatt smile "i had so much fun and thank you for let me tag along".

Nalin go out and open the passenger seat door to kiss Camden who is sleeping. Nalin open slowly to not wake him and stroke his hair softly before kissing his forehead deeply. After kiss his forehead, Nalin take a look at her son a little longer before closing the door. It's hard for her to leave her son after not see each other and now they have to separate again "drive safe and text me when you drop him and when you home okay".

Wyatt nod his head "bye bye, don't worry i will text you". Nalim wave goodbye to Wyatt before entering her dorm and Wyatt car drove away once he see Nalin go inside her dorm. 30 minutes later, Nalin got message from Wyatt. Nalin hurrily check and she see Wyatt take a photo of Camden with daddy sleeping and his house saying he send Camden back home safely and he also at home.

Nalin smiling looking at Wyatt chat and she replied back saying thank you with a heart emoji. Wyatt smile big when he saw that emoji.

Few days later, Wyatt finally get the chance to go to Nalin's parents cafe and bakery shop with his friends "have you eat here Wyatt?" ask one of his friends "i only eat the cake for the event and i love it so much" "do you have friend that open cafe?" "actually it's my friend parents shop and i really want you guy to try it". They go inside the cafe and the staff greet them and show the table to them.

Once they seat, the staff take the menu and give it to them "you can order and pay at the counter, thank you" say one of the staff with smile before leaving 3 of them. They look at the menu and they look around the cafe amazed "this cafe is beautiful" "their cakes also lool so good" "if you guys want more we can go to the next shop, we can get more desserts because the cakes baked from the next door" explain Wyatt.

"Really?, are they collaborate together?" "actually they work together because it's family bisnes" "woah, that's really great" "order what whatever you want because it my treat". Wyatt other friends is scream happiness and place the order, then someone is coming closer to their table. Levi who is at the counter look at that man and smile "hey Kai my man, you late" say Levi. Kairo smile and hug Levi "sorry, i work late" "it's okay, take a look at the menu and let me know what you want because it's Wyatt treat".

Kairo smile "that's great" Kairo done choose what to eat and he go to their table "hey, Ethan and Maxim" greet Kairo when he seat "long time no see, how are you?" ask Maxim "good just busy with work" "what you do?" "i'm a fireman" "oh wow, no wonder you look more muscular" they all laugh "what you guys?" ask Kairo "i'm financial accounting" say Ethan "i have my own gym" say Maxim "that really suit you because you love to workout" say Kairo.

Levi join them once he place the order and oay for it "how are you Kai?" ask Levi "i'm good, we talk about our job what about you?" "i'm a doctor, same Hospital with Wyatt" "oh really, that's great" "what about you Kai?" "i'm a fireman" Levi nod his head "that's why your body look buckle up more like Maxim". They all laugh "it's been so long time not to meet and i can't believe how we grow up" say Ethan.

They recall back their high schools time, play sports and hang out a lot too "Levi and Maxim is same age with you right Kai?" ask Ethan "yes, you and Wyatt also the same age right?" "yeah, let's hangout again together like this" say Ethan "of course if you all is free" say Maxim "i heard that you have someone special Wyatt" say Levi "what? You have girlfriend?" shocked Maxim "who is she? Did we know her?" ask Ethan.

Wyatt is surprise by sudden attack from Levi "what do you mean, i don't have anyone yet" "don't lie Wyatt, i always saw you smiling at your phone and yoy always speak very nicely to her whenever she call or you call her" say Levi more detail. All three of look at Wyatt and wanting to know "you guys didn't know her and we just getting know of each other okay". They all smile "finally you have someone in your heart" say Ethan "once you guys is officially don't forget to introduce her to us okay?" say Maxim.

Wyatt only could smile "when she is ready i will" "so, how did you meet her?" ask Levi "accidentally at ice cream shop and she is 2 years younger than me" "oh my god, that's mean she is the same age as Ethan, Kai and me" say Levi "yeah" "anyway congratulations to you and i hope you guys will be together soon" say Kairo "thanks man, i really appreciate it".

Once the foods and drinks are serve they started to eat and talk some more. When they finish eat their foods they relax while drinking the coffee "this cafe has a good food, coffee and cakes too" say Maxim while eating the cakes "if you want some more you can go buy at the next door" say Wyatt "i always go to that bakery, i really love their bread" say Kairo "you know that the bakery and the cafe owner is a married?" ask Ethan.

Kairo shake his head "they married?, so this is their family bisnes?" "Wyatt told us that earlier" say Levi "oh, actually they married to someone else but they are very close with each other" explain Wyatt "i see, how do you know about this Wyatt?" ask Kaira "actually this is the family shop of girl that i like" "what...." scream three of them "no wonder you know about this place so well" say Levi.

Wyatt caressing his hair shyly "you really supportive boyfriend" say Maxim "that's mean you already meet her parents?" ask Ethan "yes, few times and her family too recently" "again bro, congratulations" say Kairo "thank you, i'm really glad that you guys like the cafe and the food too" "you do great on promote it with your friends" say Ethan "i actually fans of the bread and i always wanting to go the cafe and thanks to you i finally got the chance today" say Kairo "i will definitely will come back for the coffee, cakes, and the food obviously" say Maxim "me too" say Levi.

After they finished their coffee, they go to the bakery next door to take a look and all of them pick bunch of bread and cakes too to take home. Once they pay for it they go back home separate way "see you again, don't forget to text for the next meet" say Ethan "drive safely guys, see you guys later" say Maxim "today is really nice and i hope that we can hangout again" say Kairo. When everyone is gone, left Levi and Wyatt let's go back to hospital and give all this bread to others" say Levi "let's goo....." say Wyatt and drive away from there.