Part 24

11 o'clock, it's almost midnight but our parents still didn't come back home yet. We both fell asleep at the sofa and we awake from our sleep when we heard our house gate is opened. We both running out from the house and we see our parents cars. Once they park the cars, they come out from the with a sad face.

"Hey babies, why aren't you sleeping?" say daddy when he saw us standing in front of the door house "it because of you guys make us worried and said that you want to tell us about everything today" say Aydin. Daddy reach both of us and hug us tightly and kiss our foreheads before release us from his hug. Daddy take our hands and go inside the house and sit on the sofa.

We look at our parents faces they all exhausted "you guys should take a rest, we talk about it tomorrow okay?" i say to them before they seat on sofa "it's okay, we took a week of and we have something important to tell you" say Noel. We both sit properly and focus on our parents trying to say "well, it's about your grandfather" say Noel. "what about him? We recently visit him right?" say Aydin.

Noel take a deep breath "it not mummy and papa grandfather, it my father" "huh?" we both shocked because daddy never tell much about his family "he is not feeling well and he will come here to stay with us for few weeks or months" "the reasons why i didn't tell you about this because he didn't bless my relationship and my marriage here" "that's why i go far away from him and proof to him that i can build a beautiful family just like everyone else".

Noel voice start to trembling and his eyes were glazed and almost crying "when i got to know that he is sick, i immediately call him and he said that he want to come here to see me" "he want to see the family that i build with the love that i choose". Noel look into both of his children and cry "we were busy do a visa for him to come here and discuss things about him suddenly want to come here".

"I don't know why he suddenly want to come here and i said yes because i want to show him that my family big and full of love". Noel take a big breath and hold Aydin and Nalin face "you all grown up will full of love right? I did a great job raising all of you right?" Noel ask his children. Aydin and Nalin cry and hold their daddy hands "yes daddy, you take a good care of us and you are a great father just like papa" Aydin say "true daddy, we grown up with full of love from all of you".

We burst into tears, Noel hug his children tightly "my babies, thank you for be my children and i love you all the most" "daddy, we love you too and you did a great job" say Aydin "daddy, you did a great job of proof that love is infinity and beyond that" i say. Noel kisses his children "you know that our family is different and unique from others right? And i'm glad that all of you grow up well". I touch daddy face and kiss him and Aydin also do the same.

"Of course we know, you guys already told us and teach us the most important things in our life" say Aydin "we always proud of our parents the most and things is change now daddy, there's a lot of people out there just like us" i said. Noel, Arjun, Chanthira, and Audryna come in and join the hug. "Let your father come here and we will show him that you guys are the best lesbian moms and gay dads in the world for us" say Aydin.

The parents burst out laughing "you naughty boy" say Audryna "yeah right, we show him that we are really proud of you guys as our parents" i said. We cried a kot that night and after crying a buckets of tears. We all sleep at living room. The next morning, i open my eyes and see that i already in my room and i take a shower and go downstairs.

When i go down i see that my brothers and sister is there eating their breakfast "Ai, Aris, and Risa.... When did you guys arrived?" i run to them and hug them. Narisa smile and kiss her sister forehead "good morning puffy eyes" say Narisa. I hit my sister back "don't tease me okay it's all daddy's fault for making us crying all night". The four of them laugh and then Aydin come down "good morning another puffy eyes" say Narisa when she see Aydin.

Aydin tun to her and hug her "when did you all come back" he release his hug from Narisa and go straight to his brothers "we just arrived this morning and we heard everything about last night too" say Ayan "who tells you? Is it daddy?" i ask. They nodded their head "our parents needs us to stay strong and we have to be stronger for them to fight back the haters" say Naris.

"It's too early Aris for your philosophy, i'm fucking hungry right now" say Ayan. "That's why i already made you guys the breakfast and now sit and eat we talk later" say Audryna while put the pancakes on the table. We all eat our breakfast and one by one our parents show up to the kitchen "smell so good dear" say Chanthira "thank you, take your seat and eat".

"So, have you 3 meet the grumpy grandpa before?" ask Aydin "we have meet him when we were little right pa?" say Ayan "yes, i think that time Ai is 4 or 5 years old while the twins is around 3 or 4 years old something like that" say Arjun "do you remember anything about him?" i ask Ayan "not really cause i was little kid back then". Me and Aydin nodded our head "enough talking about that, eat first okay" say Chanthira.

Once we all finished eat we seat on sofa watching tv "daddy, how are you?" say Narisa when she see Noel come down. Noel hug his older daughter "i'm good, when did you arrived?" "early in this morning and we already eaten mummy make some pancakes" "okay, i go eat first okay" "mmm". Narisa go back to the living room and let the parents in the kitchen.

Noel walk in the kitchen and he saw only 4 of them in the kitchen "did you sleep well dear?" ask Arjun when he see Noel come in "great, thank you for take me to the bed last night" Noel take a seat next to his husband. Chanthira serve the food for Noel "here, eat to gain more energy" "thank you Thira". Chanthira smile and sit in front of Noel "they all know about the situation and we should tell them about his sickness too" say Chanthira.

"It's okay, one at a time right?" say Audryna with smile. Noel smile back to her "true, the doctor said that he will get cure go to check up and therapy on time" say Arjun "that's right, nothing to worry about it" say Audryna. Niel still silence and listening to them "about my father, he can stay here in this house but i want the kids stay with you" say Noel after being silence for a moment.

Arjun hold his hand and nodded his head "me and Arjun agreed to let him stay here, we already talked about this last night" "okay, you don't want the kids to see him being harsh when they are here right?" say Audryna "yes, of course they can come here because this is their house too, it just i won't let them stay here as long as he is still here" explain Noel more. They all stay quiet and nodded their head "alright, if that's what you decided to do then we respect it" say Chanthira.

Noel smile "thank you for being there and understand my situation". The three of them get up and hug Noel "we all been through the same thing and we understand you more than anyone else" say Audryna.

Once Noel finished his breakfast, they all go to living room and meet the kids. They look at the kids watching tv "i have something to say to all of you and i want you to do as i say okay?" say Noel. The four of them standing in front of their kids "my father will be here in a month right after his visa done something like that and i you guys stay at garden house because he will stay here with me".

Noel look at his every single of his kids "he have a heart problem and need a treatment so i will transfer him here and can make his wait list short if he stay here with us" Noel take deep breath "of course you can come here but let me know first okay?". Noel done talk what he want to say and waiting for the kids. The kids stay silence until Noel finish, when Noel finish talked they all get up and hug their father.

Noel crying again "you must be so worried about him a lot daddy" say Naris "it's okay daddy, we understand you and do as you say" say Narisa "daddy we love you so much, you have us please don't cry okay" say Ayan. The 3 older children courage Noel make him felt so overwhelmed "alright devils, i'm tired of crying let's go out to have fun" say Noel while holding all his kids.

They all burst out laughing hard when they heard what Noel just said "alright.... Let's go out" scream Arjun. We all laugh, the children go up immediately to change and left the parents alone "that's the spirit Noel" say Audryna "don't worry about the hospital thing cause i have friend that will help you for the checkup" say Chanthira "that's right, the doctor said that he got a higher chance for the heart transplant here don't worry okay". Noel nodded his head and smile brightly.