Part 53

Nalin still in calm "i thought we were good" "yes we are but that's it, i want nothing to do with you evem as a friend" affirm that words. All his plan is ruin when Nalin said that words because he was so happy the moment he bumped to Nalin earlier and got to talk with her and knowing about her adulthood life. He just can't believe it what just happened "did Wyatt know about you and me?" "he didn't but i hope it stay like that and be good to him".

Kayden squeezing his hands "how long that you two know each other?" "before i got involved with you" "what?" Kayden sound annoyed. "So, that kid is it his son?" ask Kayden. Before Nalin could answer it Aydin answer it first "it's my son, we both co parenting him" Aydin put down the drink and a plate in front Nalin "you what?" "why are you asking all this questions Kayden?" ask Aydin "I'm just curious Henley" "you got the answer and now fuck off".

Kayden stand up "can we talk together just the two of us?" ask Kayden. Aydin glance fiercely at Kayden "sure, it's hard to talk inside because there's a lot of people" Nalin stand up but her move is stopped by Aydin hold her hand. Nalin look at Aydin "don't go, if you want i will go with you" say Aydin. Nalin smile and patting Aydin shoulder "don't worry, you told me that i'm strong right?" Aydin hesitate before he slowly nodded his head.

When Nalin follow Kayden walk out the hall, his eyes never leave them and still look at both of them just incase. Once they walk quite far from the hall, Kayden stop at the bridge "what is it that you want to talk about in private like this?" her tone still cold "I'm happy to see you and i really missed you a lot when you left" "i look for you because i want to apologize for what i did to you and finally we met" explain Kayden long.

Nalin listen to Kayden quietly and take a deep breath when Kayden finished "i forgive you Kayden, it took me very long time to move on but it is what it is" "i don't feel happy or missed you a bit at all, thank you for your effort to apologize and i already forgiven you" answer Nalin. Kayden frowned "we bumped each other at the toilet earlier did you know that?" ask Kayden curiously "i'm sorry if i hurt you but i really didn't notice you because it's been like 10 to 11 years since i see you".

Kayden let out a heavy sigh "it's alright, so how are you?" "i'm good just little bit busy with work but manageable" answer Nalin little comfortable. Kayden smile "you still look pretty and i can't believe you a mom" Nalin smile slightly "i can't believe either but become a mom is wonderful experience for me actually" "your son is handsome and he does look like Henley". Nalin pause for a moment "thank you for the compliment".

"Where is your husband?" ask Kayden directly. Nalin chuckled softly "having a kid doesn't mean i'm married and i don't need a husband to have a kid nowadays" Kayden is shocked and feel bad for asking that question "i'm sorry if i offended you, i didn't mean to offend you" Nalin smile "it's okay, not your fault" "so, you and Wyatt how long have you guys been together?" "we been together for a year now and we already knew each other since school" explain Nalin.

Kayden is surprised when he get to know the fact that she knew Wyatt that long time. He is wonder did she knew Wyatt before she with him "don't worry Kayden, i never cheat on you and i never do things that you used to accuse me before" Nalin say sarcastically because she can see and understand the expression that Kayden made when she mentioned about it. Kayden caught of guard because he didn't expect Nalin could read him very well.

Kayden smile bitterly and feeling more hurt because karma is real and that hit him hard "enough about me, what about you Kayden?" Nalin sudden attack "nothing much just like the same, parents is divorced and i leave together with my sister". Nalin nodded her head "i also still leave with my parents, i mean why not because our parents built the house for us to stay" Kayden laugj little "that's true, it's feel so good to talk and laughing like this again with you".

Kayden look at Nalin eyes long but Nalim avoid Kaydem staring "enough is enough Kayden, you and me we can never go back to old us" "even as a friend?" "i don't want to be your friend Kayden, i hope you understand me and if you thinking about threatening me about our past you are cheap" both Kayden and Nalin face turn to serious mood. Kayden don't want it to end here and he was hoping to be friend again with Nalin.

"i thought you forgive me but it was lie? You do hold on grudge against me about the past" Kayden tone a bit angry. Nalin turn away because she doesn't want to look at Kayden anymore "answer me, we were good just now but why...." beg Kayden. Nalin sighing "we all grown up Kayden and people change, i thought you've change but i was wrong" "what do you by that? Whenever i ask you, you never answer me and you just go away".

Nalin shook her head "i try to talked to you but you never listen and that's your problem, also one of the main reason we broke up" there you go Nalin finally said it after so lomg she been keep it. Kayden speechless "when bad things happen you didn't listen to me and you never trust me even just little bit" Nalin show her hand with frustrating expression. Kayden still silent "i really don't want to say this but you keep trigger me to say it and i really don't want to hurt because it's in the past".

Nalin look at Kayden face is pale now "got to go, it's really nice get to talk with you Kayden sincerely". Nalin walk from there suddenly "you also always run away from your problem, just like when were in high school" Nalin stop and turn around "i never run away but god hear my pray to be far away from you and you never know what it's like that time Kay" Nalin end there. Kayden heard Nalin call his name Kay and that's remind him that she used to call him that way.

Meanwhile, when Aydin is left alone at the table because Nalim agreed to have a talk with Kayden he didn't sroo looking and trt to peeking and want to hear what they both talk about. First, Nalin face is cold but calm then it change to comfortable to warm and suddenly Nalin turn to be very mad. They are shouting then Nalin left Kayden alone and go inside the hall back. Aydin saw Nalin come in he immediately go to her "babe, are you okay?" ask Aydin cautiously.

Aydin knew that Nalin is not in her mood "did you talk and sort out everything?" "kinda half of it but as always that jerk never listen and always assume things in his mind" Nalin let out all her frustration. Nalin take Aydin hand to look at his watch "it's 3pm now, we should go" say Nalin "shall we go eat ice cream to cool down a bit your mood" suggest Aydin. Nalin nodded her head, Aydin smile and call Akira "it's time to go, can you go with Wyatt because mummy will go with daddy".

Akira nod his head "good boy, we will meet again atbthe ice cream shop" "yes, i really want ice cream so bad right now" jump Akira excitedly "really? That's great go fond Wyatt say that we are going for ice cream" "mmm" answer Akira and start to look for Wyatt. Once he found Wyatt, Akira told everything about the ice cream "i'm sorry to bother you but i have something to talk with Nalin" "oh worries Henley, this is not my first time and take your time" answer Wyatt with smile.

Four of them hit the road with separate car, Nalin look at Aydin and smile "the reason you want me to ride with is because of Kayden right?" "ding dong deng correct, now spill the tea" Nalin is smiling again "like i told your earlier, nothing much to talk just catching up about life" "did he ask about Akira?" "yes, actually not directly because he ask about my husband and i say that i don't need one to have a kid". Aydin laugh hard "oh my god, babe since when you being such a savage....." shout Aydin.

Nalin smile "since he left i guess, just kidding it's because old story and i already over it" Aydin nodded his head because he kike the way Nalin answer "then he just stop there about Akira?" "yup, i'm glad actually that he didn't ask more about it". Aydin look at Nalin and feeling so proud of her "he looks like couldn't understand why i choose to breakup with him and he said that i always run away from problem" "i guess i should remind him back if we meet again" Nalin chuckled "no need, it's good that we have nothing anymore".

Aydin is suddenly wondering about Akira "i'm sorry to ask you this about have you thought about telling him about Akira? And what about Wyatt?". Nalin silence for a moment before answering Aydin questions "things are good like this and i want it to be like this forever" Aydin agreed "about Wyatt, i will tell him step by step because we just in relationship" explain Nalin. Aydin smile slightly "no matter what your choice is you know that i got your back babe" Aydin caressing Nalin hair and focus back on drive.