Part 41

One by one come to the table and they all look at Wyatt curiously "Wyatt, this is my parents. This is my mama and my mummy and this one is my papa and my daddy" "my lovely parents this Wyatt my friend" introduce Nalin "this is my second brother Narisa and this is his twin sister Narisa". Everyone look at Wyatt and smile "she said that they getting to know each other" say Pierce.

Both of Nalin parents look at Nalin "how long you two been together?" ask Audryna "mummy, we are not dating" "why not?" "what do you mean by that?" ask Arjun. Nalin let out a big sigh "we not dating and we just in the phase of getting to know of each other only and it's been yeat now okay?" explain Nalin.

Wyatt look at Nalin family with a warm smile "do you like our daughter?" ask Noel "oh my god, papa" "yes i do, i like ever since at school but i couldn't have a chance to say it because she suddenly change school" all of them take Wyatt hand and let him seat between them. They want to hear more about Wyatt and then Camden come running "mummy, mummy" he call Nalin.

Nalin pick him up and kiss him "so, this is Akira Camden and he is my son". Nalin finally introduce Wyatt to Camden and Wyatt smile look at Camden "this is the important thing that i want to talk about to you tonight". "May i?" ask Wyatt to hold Camden hand "yeah sure". "Baby, this is uncle Wyatt mummy friend" "hai uncle Wyatt" greet Camden "hello Camden, nice to meet you" Wyatt take Camden hand and hold it.

Wyatt is amaze by Camden cuteness with his blue eyes and puffy cheeks "you are so adorable little one" say Wyatt pinch Camden cheek softly. Camden smile "thank you, are my daddy's friend too?" "yes, we play soccer im the same team" "wow, can we play together?". Wyatt look at Nalin and Aydin, Aydin nod his head and Wyatt smile "yeah sure, let me know when i will be there if i have time".

Camden take out his pinky finger and make promise with Wyatt, Wyatt link his finger and print it with Camden "now we have the contract together" say Camden. All of them laughing, Wyatt is busy talk with with the parents the moment he finish talk with Camden "looks like bith of our parents love him so much" say Aydin. I look at Wyatt who is sitting at other table with our parents "yeah, i hope they didn't like him too much".

Aydin look at Nalin wondering what is the meaning behind Nalin words "what do you mean by that?" "i told you already that we just see each other not dating" "what's the difference of that?" "a lot actually, we just meet sometimes and talking nothing else just like a friend do". Aydin take a deep breath and shake his head "i thought you are considering it between you and Wyatt" "i am and this is how i consider it".

Aydin can't believe what he just heard "so, that is the guy that you been following for 3 years before you fall for someone else?" say Naris. He take a seat next to Nalin, both Aydin and Nalin is shocked by his sudden shown up "yes, he is the one" "i thought that you like him cause you even stalking him for 3 years...". I sighing "what i can do Ari, it's all in the past and meeting someone is not my priority" "he seems like a nice guy Alin and you should never let him go" Naris take his sister hand and hold it.

Nalin understand her brother means and nod her head "i need more time Ari and plus i like my life like this" "alright, do whatever you want because it your life and i juat told you that i like him and you have my approval" Nalin and Aydin laugh hard "you nailed it Ari" said Aydin, he fistbump his brother hand and Naris go away from their table with Camden.

After talking with Nalin parents for couple of hours, Narisa take Wyatt away from them and bring him back to their table "have a seat and rest because i just save you from our noisy parents". Wyatt smile and take a seat "finally i got to meet you, what do you think about our family Wyatt?" "they are lovely and funny too". Narisa nod her head "are sure about that?" "yes, they all so nice and very lovely" "thank you for your compliment, i like you Wyatt and i hope my sister didn't let you go". Wyatt smiling big.

Narisa walk away from the table to take some drinks with her and come back "there you go" "thank you so much for the drink" "no problem, but if you hurt my sister we have bigger problem". Wyatt chocked on his drink "are you alright?" Narisa quickly take tissues and give it to Wyatt to wipes his mess "i'm fine, it just that i heard that words a lot tonight". Narisa laugh "i'm sure you did cause we love Nalin so much" "this is why i like your family, you guys are so lovely".

Narisa smile "thank you Wyatt, i like you too and my family like you too" "can you tell me why you like my sister?" "well, she is a lovely person and there's no way no one didn't like her right?" Narisa smile while nod her head "she looks so beautiful when she is smile and she is kind to people around her" continue Wyatt "you in big trouble Mr. Doctor because i really like you and i hope that you two will be together" say Narisa and walk away from the table leave Wyatt alone.

Before she leave she pat Wyatt shoulder and smile. Not long after that, Nalin come and take a seat "hey, i'm sorry that i left you alone with my family" Wyatt smile "hey, it's okay because i know you busy with the party and stuff beside i really enjoy the party so much" "really? I'm sorry if they bothering you with a lots of question" "it's okay, i like it because your family very lovely" "thank you, we didn't get much chance to talk tonight" "it's okay, we talked a lot too and thank you for inviting me to this party".

"I get to know more about your life through this party and i'm happy that you invited me" Nalin smile "thank you for coming too, i thought that you might get scared and run away as soon as you realize what party it is" "well, honestly i do get shocked but not that much because i see how warm and lovely this party is" "oh yeah?" "yes, i got shocked because you didn't even give me a hint about the party and if you tell me i might bring something for their wedding".

Nalin laugh hard "oh my god, are you serious?" "yes, i really come here with empty hand and i felt really bad because you said they both are your godfathers" "that's right, i'm so sorry for not telling you anything sooner" "it's okay, i knew that you muat have your own reason". Nalin look at Wyatt face and smile "thank you for not run away as soon as you knew it" Wyatt laugh "why would i run away from it, this is such a lovely wedding celebration and the people here are so nice". Nalin took a first step by hug Wyatt slowly "thank you for like my family the way they are".

Wyatt is surprised by Nalin sudden hug, he hug and caress her back "i like you they way you are just like at school until now my feelings never change". Nalin hug Wyatt more tighter "thank you so much Wyatt for like me, i decided to try with you" Wyatt eyes is getting bigger when he heard what Nalin just said "really?" "mmhhmm" replied Nalin. Wyatt smile big "thank you so much for giving me the chance" "no Wyatt, thank you for make me want to change". The two of hug each other more and Nalin kiss Wyatt cheek before releasing their hug slowly.

Wyatt feeling so shy after Nalin kiss his cheek and they look at each other eyes before laughing again. Both of her parents and siblings watching Nalin and Wyatt from far away smiling "finally our daughter open her heart" say Chanthira "yup, i like that boy so much" say Audryna "i can't believe my baby girl is growing up" say Arjun "my daughter really brave for take the first step" say Noel.

Four of them hold each other partner hands and just look at Nalin and Wyatt who is busy talking and laughing with each other. Ayan smile look at his little sister "i'm happy she is opening her heart again" "yeah, me too and i really like that boy" say Naris "that boy is really a good one because he really try his best to understand our little sister and take things slow between them" say Narisa "we all agreed that Wyatt really good at make people around him comfortable" say Aydin.