Part 43

Today is Saturday and today is the day that they promise to meet again with Camden. Wyatt take Camden from Nalin house before go to her dorm to pick her up and go to the restaurant that Nalin already reserved for them. Nalin is all ready and waiting for Wyatt to come to her dorm.

Nalin got a message from Wyatt that he will be there in 5 minute, she look at her dress and take her handbag, lock her door and go down. Nalin see Wyatt car is there, she go little bit further and wave because she can see her son Camden seat beside Wyatt. When Wyatt stop his car, Camden open the door and come out running towards his mother "mummy..." he scream.

Nalin squatting down and pick him up immediately kiss his cheeks "i missed you so much my baby Akira" Camden hug his mother tightly "me too". Wyatt just watching both of them silently and smile because he don't want to interrupt their moment. Then, Nalin look at Wyatt who is standing next to his car just watching them "hey, how the journey?" "good, your parents told me to told you to come back home because they missed you".

Nalin smile "i missed them too but not in the near future" "shall we go now?" say Nalin "yeah sure" "Akira, open the door and wear your seatbelt okay?" "okay mummy". Once they all got in, Wyatt start to drive to the place that Nalin reserved "mummy, where are we going today?" "we will go eat and play some games with you" "really...." "yes, we will go have fun today" "yeah...." jump Camden a little.

Wyatt and Nalin smile when they see how cute Camden jump like that. Once they arrived at their destination, Nalin open the door for Camden and hold his hand. Wyatt close the door for them and go inside the restaurant "you like to eat fried rice right?" "mmmm" answer Camden while nodding his head "mummy will order you the best fried rice here" "thank you mummy".

Wyatt help Nalin setting Camden seat "mummy, why did you and daddy didn't come back home?" "it's because we both busy with work, mummy sorry okay baby" say Nalin while stroke her son hair "i missed daddy a lot but daddy always call me" "really, daddy missed you too". Wyatt just smile look at the mother and son talking in front of him "Wyatt, you can order any food you want to eat or do you want me to suggest the food?".

Wyatt smile "can you suggest me what is the best?" "yeah sure, do you eat spicy food?" "yeah, but not to spicy" "don't worry, i won't hurt your stomach" Wyatt laugh "trust me okay?" "mmm" say Wyatt while nodding his head. Nalin smile and take the menu, after awhile look at the menu she close it and place the order. Nalin order dimsum set, spring rolls, fried rice, and chow mien.

When the food is serve, Nalin scoop some fried rice for Camden before start to eat "there you go, this is what i like to eat and i hope it suit your palette" say Nalin while give Wyatt his bowl of noodle. Wyatt look at the noodle and smell it "the smell is so good and it's already make my mouth watering" Nalin laugh "let's eat then" Wyatt take the first bite of his noodle and his eyes are big. Nalin can see that Wyatt really enjoy the food "how is it the noodle?".

Wyatt shake his head and make satisfying face "so good....." Nalin smile and take a bite of her food "i'm glad that you like it, eat a lot" Nalin pass him some dimsum and Wyatt eat it and enjoy it. Nalin give Camden some of her noodle and dimsum "he really good using his chopsticks" say Wyatt when he saw how skill Camden use his kid chopsticks "yeah, daddy and mama teach him and us at early age how to use it actually". Wyatt look at Nalin surprisingly and try to hild thw chopsticks properly.

Wyatt us impressed by how Nalin parents teach her so many things at early age "that why he look very skillful" Nalin laugh "thank you for the compliment, you can learn it from my mama and daddy and don't worry they won't eat you" Wyatt coughs. Nalin give Wyatt his water "are you alright?" ask Nalin worriedly. Wyatt nod his head "i'm fine just shock and accidentally choked" "eat slowly uncle Wyatt" say Camden.

Wyatt drink water and smile at Camden "thank you Camden" Camden smile and continue to eat his fried rice. Nalin laugh and look at Wyatt "are you afraid of my parents?" "no, i like them it just that we only meet 3 times only" "i see, they are been really busy because they have cafe and bakery to take care for and their own job too" "i see, i really want to go to your family cafe and bakery but i don't have the time to go there".

"It's okay, you can go anytime you want because we open everyday except for Monday for cafe and Sunday for the bakery" "that's great, so after this where will we go?" "we need to digest all the food we eat so are you ready?" "there's something that need to use all the energy right?" "i don't, maybe...." tease Nalin "okay, i'm ready...." Nalin smile and look at Camden "Akira, are ready to digest the food that we eat after this" "yes, i'm ready" say Camden.

After they finish eat their lunch, Nalin pay the food as promised that she will treat Wyatt. Wyatt is playing with Camden at the front of the restaurant while Nalin is at inside to pay the bill. Nalin turn around and see Wyatt is holding Camden little hand and she smile. Done with the bill she come out "alright boys, let's go" "let's go go go" say Camden excitedly. Nalin and Wyatt just smile look at Camden excitement.

They has arrived at the next destination. Camden hold his mother hand and slowly take Wyatt hand and hold it while smiling at Wyatt. Wyatt is surprise by Camden and when he see what Camden do he smile back to him. Nalin also smile when she look at both of them and go inside the building together. This is a kid cafe that have bunch of things that both kids and their parents can enjoy and do the activities together.

Nalin go to the counter to check in while Camden take Wyatt hands to see around excitedly. Once Nalin done registering she goes inside and found Wyatt already play the trampoline with Camden. Camden is screaming and laughing so loud happily. Nalin take off her shoes and puy her beg inside before joining them playing the trampoline. There's a lot of peoples too inside playing around Camden age.

Nalin slowly climb up the stairs and go inside the trampoline, Camden saw his mother immediately call her "mummy come here, let's jump together". Nalin smile and walk fast towards them, the route is very bouncy because there's a lot of people jumping around here. When Nalin is almost there suddenly there's a kid who jump and hit Nalin. Nalin is lose her balance and almost fall down.

Before she could fall down, Wyatt catch her before she fall and they fall together in Wyatt arm. Wyatt look at Nalin worriedly and Nalin is in shock "are you okay?" ask Wyatt "i'm okay, are you?" ask Nalin and they get up yo see each other condition "i'm good, thank god nothing happen" say Wyatt while scanning Nalin. Nalin laugh and pat his shoulder "thank you for catch me" "no problem". Nalin take Wyatt hand and hold it tight while walking to Camden.

After play with the trampoline they go to swimming pool ball, rock climbing, lego brick, fly fox, video game, VR zone, and many more. After spend more than couple of hours Nalin step out and Wyatt follow from behind "wow, raising a child is really need a lot of energy" say Wyatt while gasping because they both is tired to catch up with Camden energy. He keep running front and back and now he make some new friends while playing.

Nalin give Wyatt the water "do you need anything else?" "just let me catch my breath for a moment" "kid, always have more energy and they won't stop" "yeah, how come he still running after all the activities we do together?". Nalin laugh "i know right, he will get tired in another hour trust me" "what? Are you serious?" she nod her head "he always follow Aydin around to do stuff that's why he got every good stamina".

Wyatt shock "no wonder he look so fit for flight attendant" "yeah, he go to gym a lot with our fathers and all of the men in our house love gym" "really, are they have any certain diet?" "not sure because they eat usually but they have their own protein shake" "oh wow, what about your moms?" "also the same but not regularly like the boys" "i see, but i don't think i can do this anymore". Nalin laugh hard "don't worry, once in awhile is good for him and i want to see how well he can be friend with other kids actually".

The First Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें