Collegues

I wake up and get ready, still feeling strange being here without Gibbs. It doesn't feel like my place, but neither did my apartment. I haven't talked to him since he left for New Mexico with Frank.

I head to work and get off my bike, I head inside and get to the elevator, riding it up alone. I clench my jaw when I enter the bullpen and see Jett coming out of Hotch's office. His hair is cut and he now has a beard, instead of just a five o clock shadow. He's almost unrecognizable. But the woman are still drooling over him.

I forgot about how he's joining the team for now

I forgot about how he's joining the team for now. I haven't seen him since the hospital, so I hadn't thought about him and what he is, all that much. Seeing him again is a bit disorienting, he looks over at me and I just look away and go to my desk.

"Good to have you back." Derek says and comes over and gives me a hug.

"Good to be back." I agree and sit down at my desk but Derek looks up from his computer, at someone behind me.

"What do you want, Jett?" I ask without turning around.

"How'd you know it was me?" He questions.

"Because no one is stupid enough to try and get my attention from behind me." I say as I fill out some paperwork and he makes his way to the side of my desk.

"That's actually very true." Reid speaks up and I smirk.

"Agent Hotchner told me you could show me around." Jett states and I huff, knowing this is part of my punishment for sneaking out while under house arrest and then getting blown up. Again.

"Haven't you seen all the stuff already?" I mutter, not leaving my chair or looking away from my paperwork.

"I've seen the bullpen, Agent Hotchner's office, and the conference room." He clarifies.

"So basically everything." I scoff and Derek chuckles.

"I can always tell him about you pushing me into the pool." Jett tries to blackmail me.

"He won't be impressed by that, I've taken his whole car apart before." I counter and he pauses.

"What if I reminded him about the chef who helped you escape?" He adds and I clench my jaw.

"What do you wanna see first?" I finally agree to his terms and he smirks.

"You pick." He shrugs as I get up.

We walk up the stairs and I smirk to myself as we make our way to Strauss' office. If he wants a tour, he's going to get a proper one.