Ari

Dani's POV:
I wake up only to see that I'm no longer in the hospital bed. Instead I'm laying on a couch with a blanket over me. I familiar face looms over me and I bolt upright.

"You." I growl at the man who kept me hostage in the autopsy room.

"You can call me Ari Haswari. I usually don't like it when people call me by my first name, but I'll make an exception for you." He says with a smirk.

"And you can kiss my ass." I groan as I get up off the couch.

"That an invitation?" He flirts and I glare at him.

"Maybe another time." He winks and brings me outside.

I see a bunch of men loading a truck but I'm still dizzy from whatever I was drugged with. He brings me to a picnic table and I see Kate is sitting there.

"What is she doing here?" Kate asks worried.

"Thought she might like a bit of fresh air, hospitals are full of sick people." He mocks.

"She was just injured! She has a head injury!" Kate scolds.

"I checked her out, she's fine." He assures and I roll my eyes and get dizzy once more.

He holds me in place and gently sits me down.

"Apologies, the sedatives I spiked your drink with were stronger than I anticipated." He apologizes.

He pours me a glass of water but I see the wine bottle and take it instead.

"Caitlin's right, you should take it easy." He says, trying to grab the bottle from me but I yank it away.

"The only way I don't take that gun from her and shoot you is if I'm too drunk to." I warn him and he sighs and pulls his hand back.

I take a swig and feel the effects almost immediately because of the medication.

"Damn, I need the name of that shit, gets me hammered right away." I scoff and put the bottle down.

Gibb's POV:
"Even when drunk Daniella is a perfect shot." Ari says as we look down at the body of the girl who was working "with" Ari.

"Where is she?" I ask Ari in the autopsy room.

"I don't know. I drove her back home, I watched as she was about to go up to the door but stopped when she saw a car. She walked over talked for a minute and then got in the car." He explains.

"Did you see the driver?" I ask.

"Yes, he was a man with a bald head. Here." He says and shows me a picture and my stomach drops.

————

"Who the hell are they?" I ask as two FBI agents get off the elevator.

"Beats me, boss." DiNozzo says as they walk over.

"You must be Special Agent Gibbs. I'm SSA Hotchner, and this is Agent Morgan." The tall man in the suit introduces himself and firmly shakes my hand.

"May I ask what you're doing here?" I ask, trying to keep my temper in check.

"One of your computers uploaded a picture of a man who fits the description of a dangerous fugitive. Vincent Perotta." He explains.

"He was the guy we were hunting before-." I start explaining but stop myself.

"Before what?" Agent Morgan asks stepping up.