Arrival

"Again." Deucalion orders me to try to attack him again, with a blindfold on.

"What is the point of this?" I growl.

"You can clearly fight humans while blind, but you need to learn to fight other things. You need to learn to use your powers to your advantage instead of them being used against you." He says.

"Fine." I mutter and release my claws again.

We train for a few hours and I'm on the brink of collapsing. He may be blind, but he's fast and agile. But he's also had a lot more time being what he is than me.

"Once more." He says and I huff, trying to catch my breath.

"We've been at this for hours." I whine.

"Don't make me say it again." He warns and I clench my jaw.

I charge him but surprise him as I duck before he even attacks. I've been trying to get him off balance by going at his upper body, but it fails every time. So I go at his legs. Unfortunately he figures it out and lifts me from the ground with ease and then slams me down on the ground.

"You almost had me." He chuckles as he hovers over me.

Before I can react his lips are on mine and he starts taking my shirt off. I try to go for my blindfold but he slaps my hands away.

"You're going to be in the darkness while I fuck you." He whispers huskily into my ear.

I gulp but don't go for my blindfold again. He starts kissing from my collarbone to my neck, tracing my veins with his tongue. Nipping my neck with his teeth, letting out growls as his hands work on taking off my pants.

He slips a finger inside of me after working my nub, making me buck my hips. I want to stay in control of the situation so I don't want to make too much noise. He seems to realize this and chuckles against my skin.

"You're so stubborn, pup." He whispers and I grit my teeth as he slowly pumps his finger in and out of me.

He uses his thumb to flick my clit and I'm forced to clench a bit, but don't make any noise. He does it again and I squeeze my eyes shut, biting my lip as I feel myself getting even wetter. He adds another finger and starts speeding up and I lose my concentration and let out a moan.

"That's what I like to hear." He chuckles and then I feel his mouth on me.

His tongue is working it's magic, sliding in and out and I can't hold it back anymore. I cum on his face and he laps it up as if it was his last meal. He comes back up to my face and his dick enters me roughly and my legs automatically wrap around him.

"That's it, don't hold back." He says and I let out a growl of arousal.

He lifts me up off the ground and pushes my back ups against the wall and pumps in and out of me with force, filling me to the brink. He attacks my neck, grazing his teeth against my skin as he lets out growls himself. I put my arms around his neck, burying my head in the crook.

"That's it." He praises as I finally give up trying to regain control and submit.

I let him give me the pleasure my body is craving so much, we fuck all around the apartment, letting out animalistic growls. The stamina I have now is amazing, it takes a while to completely tire out. We reach out climax together and I'm officially exhausted.

Peter's POV:
"What do you mean she joined his pack?" I ask stunned.

"She did it to save Deaton." Derek explains and I grit my teeth.

"She gave up her freedom for him?" I growl, pissed off.

"From what I understand he also agreed to make sure the CBI isn't caught in the crossfire." Derek explains.