Pride

"Doctor gave you the clear." Hotch says as he walks over.

"Should've done that two weeks ago." I mumble.

"Hey, you got free room and board. I wouldn't be complaining." He scoffs and I roll my eyes.

He drives me to the office and Rossi walks over. I go over to my desk to mess with Derek and then I see Reid being waved over by Rossi. The two leave and I quirk a brow as Hotch walks over.

"They're checking something out. See if it's anything." Hotch explains and I nod my head.

"So, what's up with this Rossi guy, anyway?" I ask.

"You seriously don't know?" Derek asks shocked and I shake my head.

"He's one of the first members of the BAU. He wrote multiple books on serial killers and interviewed a bunch of them as well." Hotch explains.

"No wonder he acts so entitled." I scoff.

"Show some respect." Emily says as she walks over.

"Yeah, will do." I say sarcastically and head down to talk with Garcia.

I get a message from Hotch that we're leaving to meet up with Rossi and Reid and I get my go bag. We get to the precinct and I notice a bunch of people looking at us.

"What the fuck is their problem?" I mutter.

"We work with Rossi." Derek reminds me and I nod understanding.

We walk towards an office and I see a lady sitting behind a desk talking to Rossi. She seems to be in her glory as they go over some evidence. Hotch clears his throat and the two look up and see us standing there.

The lady leads us to where the boxes of evidence are and I can't help but be intrigued by a notebook full of vulgar sketches. I flip through the pages, seeing multiple different bondage positions.

"Hey, Derek. Ever try this one out?" I joke and he nudges me slightly.

"Danika." Hotch scolds and I chuckle softly as I put the book down.

A few minutes later Hotch has Derek and Emily go through the rest of the stuff at the storage unit. Reid is assigned to the handwriting and linguistics and I'm stuck with Hotch and Rossi looking at the porn. Which I wouldn't be so against, if I were with Derek and could joke about it.

"So, how does one even get in this position?" I ask as I hold up a bondage picture of a girl with her legs behind her head.

"Danika, stay focused." Hotch scolds.

"Oh, I am." I mutter as I flip through the magazine.

He huffs and takes it from my hands and stares at me. I shrug, not knowing what he wants from me.

"If you're not going to take this seriously-." Hotch starts lecturing.

"Yeah, yeah. Got it. Damn..." I say getting distracted by a torture porn magazine.

"What?" Rossi asks.

"He's into some really fucked up shit. This girl is bleeding from her-." I start saying and Hotch takes the magazine away and stares me down.

"I'll go see if Reid needs a sound board." I mutter.

"Good idea." Hotch says and I leave with a huff.

Rossi's POV:
"She really likes to push it, doesn't she?" I say looking out the door.

"You have no idea." Hotch huffs as he goes through some more magazines.