Pope

We figure out that Alexander Lavich is the one with the car we're looking for. He's the one Jenny was with before she died. Unfortunately he has diplomatic immunity.

"The only way we get him is if Kurkistan revokes his immunity, and the only way they do that-."

"Is if the President of the United States makes them." Pope says and I huff knowing that Hotch is going to want me to go with Pope to talk to him.

"What are you doing?" She asks as I follow her.

"I have to go with you." I say.

"There's no way that's going to happen." She scoffs.

"Then there's no way you're going." I say standing in her way.

"What is it? You want to meet The President?" She scoffs.

"My boss told me to keep eyes on you at all times. Now, I get what you need to do, and I'm not going to stop you. But I am going to need to come with you." I state.

"And what makes you think you'll even get through the gates?" She scoffs.

"I worked with someone who also worked for The President. He holds her in high esteem for helping save his life from a terrorist attack. I think that'll get me through the gates." I smirk and walk towards the elevator.

She gets in beside me, clearly not happy that I'm right. I think back to when I worked in the White House and how it was different than what I expected.

"I'm sick of being stuck in this place." Fitz huffs and I look up from the book I'm reading.

"Wanna go out?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"Not with a bunch of guards and secret service." He scoffs.

"What if I said that I could make that happen?" I ask and he sits up.

"How?" He asks and I smirk.

"It's going to take me a few days to get the stuff together, but...it's doable." I shrug and he smirks.

"Do it." He encourages and I nod.

We head out to a bar after I get a good disguise for him, make him wear a mustache with a hat and some glasses. I put him in normal clothes, so he looks like an average citizen.

"Holy shit." He says as we sit down.

"What?" I ask.

"I've never had this before." He says amazed and I tilt my head.

"I've never been able to go out in public and not have anyone recognize me." He whispers and I chuckle.

"Nice being normal." I shrug and slide him his beer.

"Yeah." He agrees and looks around.

"I love this song." He says as She's Everything by Brad Paisley starts playing.

I quirk a brow and see an old couple dancing on the hard wooden floor. Before I can argue he takes my hand and brings me up from my stool. He starts swaying with the music and guides me.

She's everything I've ever wanted,
and everything I need.
I talk about her I go on and on and on.
Cause she's everything to me.

He spins me and catches me again in his arms. The song continues as does our dancing. He looks kind of ridiculous with the hat, mustache and glasses but still has the charm.

"I wanted this to be the song we danced to at our wedding but...Mellie wanted something else." He tells me and I chuckle.

"I bet she did." I say knowing how she can be.