Hole

The BAU was temporarily shut down after Wheeler was arrested. They're doing an entire investigation on us which means I get to have vacation.

My phone rings and I groan as I roll over to grab it. I grab it but it's not that phone that's ringing. I furrow my brows and look around the room and find a small phone in the back of my closet. I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Danika, good. I need a favor from you." A voice I don't recognize says.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Right, this is Cyrus Beene." He says as if I should know who that is.

I look through his mind and realize he works for The President and that I know him.

"What do you need?" I ask, intrigued.

"I need you to get Jake Ballard out of the hole B613 put him in." He says and I pause knowing this Ballard, but trying to figure out what B613 is.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" I scoff.

"I already contacted your boss and let him know that you're needed for government service. I'll get the information you need and we'll meet in the park." He says and I sigh.

"Yeah, okay." I say and hang up.

It's better than staying at home, bored to death because Hotch insists that I stay close, just in case the investigation gets to me. I get ready and head out and find an old man with blond hair in an expensive looking suit, sitting on a park bench.

I go over and sit down next to him and he hands me a folder.

"I hope it goes without saying that is won't get to Fitz." He assures me about the President and I nod.

I looked into his mind to figure out what B613 was and knew I'd enjoy it. Hotch thinks I'm working for the President, instead I'm going to trade in myself for Ballard's freedom. He also can't know that I'm doing this because I'm quite sure that he would try to stop me.

I get the address also known as Wonderland and drive an unregistered motorcycle that Cyrus gave me. I get to Wonderland and enter with ease. I have only a few weapons on me, figuring that I won't need them to do what I have to.

I find my way through the building after looping all the cameras, and find myself in front of a door. I open it up and walk in and see an older man sitting on the other end of a desk.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" He asks and I just shrug

"I wanna make a trade." Is all I say as he calmly stands up.

He sizes me up and tries to show his dominance with his body language, that he's not afraid of me in the least.

"And what kind of trade would that be?" He asks, not bothering to ask how I know about this place or him.