Window

"Fuck!" Shawn growls as he pounds into me.

He came to my apartment in a bad mood and cuffed me to the bed. I don't mind it. It's a good way to blow off steam.

I think his bad mood has to do with the fact that Keating is taking Rebecca Sutter's case. I got a text from Wes about it right before Shawn stormed into my apartment and ripped my clothes off without explanation.

He takes the cuffs off of me and spins me around. He leans me up against the wall so my hands are holding me in place. His hand grasps my throat as he pounds into me from behind. My nails scratch into the walls deeper and deeper with every powerful thrust, threatening to send me over the edge.

"That's my little slut." He forcefully grunts as I clench around him.

We both come undone and he stays leaning against my back with his hand right around my throat. His chin resting on my shoulder as we both try to catch our breaths.

"Make sure that bitch goes down for the murder." He whispers in my ear and then exits me and takes his hand off my throat.

I catch my breath as he goes to the shower. I huff and I look at the claw marks on my wall and realize not all my werewolf powers left me. My claws came out and dug into the wall.

Hotch's POV:
"There's something odd about the lacerations on the bodies." The ME says as he shows me the bodies.

"The three that have body parts swapped?" I ask.

"All of them. The one with the flags and these two." He says and I furrow my brows.

"All of the wounds seem to have been made by the same weapon, one I can't exactly identify." He says and I think over what he just said to me.

"You're telling me that these two different types of murder are connected?" I ask in shock.

"That's what It's looking like. Something this unique doesn't go unnoticed. I went and put the unstitched wound patterns in the database and came up with a few more hits." He says and shows me.

I look and see at least ten more murders where people's throats were slashed open. Another five where their stomach's were cut open. All within the past few weeks.

"Have any idea what we're looking at?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No idea." I admit and he prints the files out for me.

Dee's POV:
I arrive at the precinct where the group is waiting. Keating leaves the interview room and walks over towards me with an angry look on her face. She motions for me to follow her into a different room and I follow her, while the group discusses amongst themselves. She closes the door after I enter the office.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asks with her hands on her hips.

"Getting laid, something you obviously desperately need." I shrug and she narrows her eyes at my quip.

"Too far, sorry." I say, not in the least bit sorry.

"I've been trying to get in contact with you. We can't get Rebecca to talk to us." She explains, ignoring my mockery.

"How is that my problem?" I ask.

"You proved to have a way with people behind bars, maybe you can get her to understand how grave her situation is." She says and I sigh.

"That's all I'm good for to you, isn't it?" I ask and she glares at me and I can't help but chuckle at her annoyance with me.

I really enjoy pushing her buttons and pulling her strings. It's even better because she knows I'm doing it but can't do anything about it.