Runaway

Hotch's POV:
"What's that?" Reid asks as he walks over.

"Foyet gave it to Danika. We're trying to figure out if there's any songs that can tell us about where he might be going." I explain about the iPod.

"Wait, when did Foyet give her an IPod?" He asks.

I list the songs on the playlist:
Barns Country-Sinners
Alpha-Little destroyer
Adam Jensen-Friends with the Devil
Adam Jensen-Hunter
The Score-Born for This
The Score-Can't stop me now
The Score-In my bones
The Score-Never going back
The Score-Bulletproof
The Score-Glory
The Unlikely Candidates-Oh my dear lord
Bohnes-Middle finger
MISSIO-Twisted
Epic Country-The Devil inside
Graffiti Ghost-Last man standing
Willyecho-Welcome to the fire
Willyecho-Killer inside of me
Zayde Wolf-King
Zayde Wolf-Cold-Blooded
Zayde Wolf-Gladiator
Zayde Wolf-The Jungle
Muse-Madness
Royal Delux-I'm a wanted man
Royal Delux-Bad
Awolnation-Run
Silverberg-Reaper
Tommee Profitt-Shoot to kill

We starts listening through the songs and it's quite easy to see that Foyet was the killer.

"Wait, this one's different. If doesn't have the same message as the others." Reid points out.

"What song is it?" Morgan asks.

"Madness, by Muse." I say and listen to the lyrics.

"This is his song to Danika..." I state out of realization.

"How do you figure?" Reid asks.

"It's about when he first saw her. He couldn't get her out of his head afterwards." I start expalining.

"Foyet's never actually been able to love anyone. Maybe this is what he thinks it is." Morgan adds and just as I'm about to answer my phone goes off.

"She what? How?!" I growl at the people who are supposed to be watching Danika.

"No. I'll take care of it." I huff and hang up.

"What's going on?" Morgan asks as he walks over.

"Danika escaped." I state, partly figuring that this would happen.

"Want me to get the team together?" Morgan asks.

"No, I'll find her by myself." I say and head down to Garcia's office and have her track the chip I put on Danika.

"She's in...New York..." Garcia says.

"Great. Give me the address." I say and she gives it to me and I head out after grabbing the binder.

I get to New York and find the motel Danika's staying at. I go to her room and knock on her door. The door opens and before she can slam the door on my I barge in and slam it shut once I'm inside.

Before she can even get a word out of her mouth I shove her on the bed and am on top of her. I start ravishing her body as my blood boils with anger. She doesn't fight against me, instead she moans and grinds into me.

I rip her clothes off her body and start attacking her skin with bites and hickies. She moans as I roughly enter her and she wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me closer. Her scent is intoxicating, as are the profanities that come from her mouth.