Voice

Hotch's POV:
There's a knock on my office door and I get up and open it. Standing there is a man with red hair, wearing a blue button down shirt.

"May I help you?" I question, not recognizing him.

"Apologies, I'm Jettson Pearce, the man you talked with on the phone." He introduces himself in a British accent and I shake his hand.

"Please, come in." I invite him into my office and he nods and walks in.

I notice my team is watching, clearly intrigued about who this is. I roll my eyes and close my door.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. What I want to tell you I don't wish to do over the phone." Mr. Pearce states as we sit down.

"I understand it's a sensitive issue in nature?" I ask and he nods.

"As I told you about my company and what we do, I fear my employees are being picked off one at a time." He explains and I furrow my brows.

Derek's POV:
"Who's Hotch talking to?" I ask, noticing the door closed.

"Don't know, but he sure is handsome." JJ states and bites her lip.

"Mmm. Very good looking, especially for a ginger!" Garcia adds.

"I'll agree to that!" Blake agrees and I roll my eyes as they drool over this man.

"So, all you know is what he looks like and you're already in love?" Rossi scoffs.

"More like infatuated." JJ defends the girls along with herself.

"The British accent certainly doesn't hurt." Blake adds and I chuckle.

The door opens and I watch as the man walks out of the room following Hotch. He looks over at us staring and I quickly avert my eyes feeling awkward.

They head to the conference room and Hotch motions for us to come as well

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They head to the conference room and Hotch motions for us to come as well. The girls all giggle and I roll my eyes as I go up the steps.

"Danika isn't here yet, I assume?" Hotch asks and I shake my head.

"Typical." He mutters and I see the man quirk a brow.

"Everyone, this is Mr. Pearce. He's the company owner of Helios. He's asked us to help find someone who's been killing his employees off one by one." Hotch introduces us to the man.

It's strange that we're meeting him here. We're usually asked to help on cases by police departments, not business owners.

"Isn't Helios that military contract company?" Blake asks.

"It is, we specialize in intelligence gathering." Pearce says in a deep British accent, and I now understand why the girls find him so attractive.

"You mean torture people?" Rossi speaks up.