[chapter seventy nine] the other side

Start from the beginning

His words had left my lips parted whilst I stood in silence, attempting to decode what he had just said. My eyes remained locked on his as he slowly walked out of the room, however, as he closed my door, I had the sudden urge to run after him and drag him back. Not to kiss him or say anything to him, but because the second he walked out the room I had a consumingly suffocating feeling that was crushing me.

I had a bad feeling.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

Isaac couldn't afford to miss any more school, his attendance was already bad enough with him skipping and his grades were barely allowing him to graduate. He had to be in school and therefore I had to be as well. Whilst Isaac didn't know about what had happened, I knew I needed to be around people.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I muttered under my breath before quickly diverting the route and running into the restroom.

My hands gripped the edge of the sink whilst I glared at myself in the mirror. The voices had stopped, complete and utter silence was in my head and it was fucking haunting me.

Quickly, my hands dove into my pockets, searching for what I knew I needed. However, as my fingers brushed against nothing, the air in my lungs was suddenly sucked away. I had nothing, I had taken the last of my pills before Deatons.

"FUCK!" I screamed whilst slamming my hands against the sink.

I had used my time up.

I was going to have to get clean.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

I wasn't supposed to be alone however I couldn't bear to sit in economics any longer. Lydia wasn't there, and I knew she was in school. I needed to find her, needed to talk to her, needed the clarification that it wasnt just me who was going fucking crazy.

The library was closed for renovation however, something drew me to it. Something told me was inside, however, as my hand brushed against the door handle, I was hit with another bad feeling.

A feeling that told me to leave.

I knew she was inside, probably using the fact that it was closed to be alone, however, some invisible force stopped me from going in. I had always trusted my gut feeling, it had always been right, it had never let me down.

Spinning on my heel, I quickly strutted away from the library and back into the school. I shouldn't have been alone, Blakes warning echoed in my head, taunting me, and once again at the thought of the boy, I was hit with a bad feeling.

I was drowning in bad feelings, all of which were attached to different people.

"What the fuck is happening?" I whispered to myself whilst walking down the hallway.

Quickly, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled Blakes number.

'The number you are trying to reach isn't available-'

He was in school, I had seen him only hours ago walking down the hallway, he was in school- why wasn't he answering? With a scowl on my face, I walked up to the maths classroom and slowly walked past, however, as I peeked inside I didn't see Blake, I only saw his empty seat.

"Hey Aires?" Avory, Blakes sister, suddenly mumbled from across the hallway, a smile on her lips.

"Hey." I muttered back whilst quickly walking up to her. "Have you seen Blake?"

A frown stretched on her face as she cocked her head to the side. "No? He left earlier because he said he was going to your house, the one you were hiding at? He said you texted him that you needed him so he left to go to you- why aren't you there?"