'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

Start from the beginning

Now they just looked smug. 

''Of course we are.'' George smirked. His walk turning to swagger. ''Nobody can possibly be as smart and amazing as us.'' 

Fred threw his arm around my shoulders. ''You're a close second.'' 

With a playful roll of my eyes, I happened to catch sight of Harry in the Courtyard. Everyone had been hateful to the poor boy. The new trend was buttons that supported Cedric, but when Harry got close, it switched to 'POTTER STINKS'.

And of course, everyone had been wearing those. I wasn't against Cedric. I'd just rather people not be against Harry. A few people harassed him as he walked up to Cedric. Cedric's friends had taunted the raven-haired boy. 

Cedric had waved them off before walking to the side with Harry. Within a few seconds, his face has changed. It went from smiling and happy down to fear. 

''I wonder what they're talking about.'' Fred murmured. He had seen it, too. 

George had walked off, shouting down the halls for Lee. 

''Think it has anything to do with the Tournament?'' I replied with a question. Harry and Cedric shared a few more words before walking away from one another. 

Fred shrugged. ''I'd suppose. What else would they be talking about?''

With Fred's arm still around my shoulder, we entered the Courtyard. It was an unusually sunny day today. Honestly, I thought I'd be dreadful and cloudy. 

''Good point.'' 

Fred was about to give a comment. Most likely something about how he's always right and how I shouldn't doubt him. Instead, our attention turned to the big tree in the Courtyard. 

''Why so tense, Potter?'' 

Harry stopped walking. 

''My father and I have a bet, you see.'' The blonde jumped down from the tree. A few chubby kids came around from the other side, standing beside the blonde. ''I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five.''

Harry walks up to shove the boy. ''I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy.''

Ah, yes. Draco Malfoy. If there's anything that the trio talks about more than their past troubles, it's him. Son to Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. They're quite a notable family. Rich and filled with pure-bloods. Hate anybody that's below their standards. Those of which include, Muggleborns, Half-bloods, Harry and the Weasley's. 

For a moment, Fred's arm had tightened around my shoulders. He despised Malfoy as much as the next person. And he has good reason to. I gently placed my hand on his. It seemed to help his calm a bit, seeing as his hold wasn't as firm.