24 | Against The World

Start from the beginning

Strings of moans fell from Noa's lips as I quickened my pace in and out of her—allowing my thumb to circle her swollen clit.

"God, Lunden," Noa breathed out as my other hand held her lower back, pushing her up and deeper into my mouth.

It felt like I couldn't possibly get enough—I wanted her wetter.

So wet that the taste of her would fill up my mouth entirely.

I thrusted my tongue deeper into her, circling her clit at a faster rate as I continued to stare up at her.

Her face was entirely flushed as her lips remained parted in pleasure, allowing her chest to viciously rise up and down.

Noa's encouraging moans grew even louder at my change of pace.

I swear I could listen to her on repeat.

When I felt her tighten around me, I felt my stomach bundle with knots—entirely excited to not only taste her release, but watch her as she falls into it completely.

As her wetness coated my tongue entirely, I watched as Noa's beautiful eyes rolled close, trembling slightly as her orgasm washed over her.

I hummed contently, taking in as much of her as I could before rising to my feet.

Noa's eyes fluttered back open, watching as I slid my skirt off along with my own underwear.

I hummed as I straddled her warm body, basking in the way our bodies fit perfectly together.

Noa gripped my ass, holding me in place as I leaned down to press my lips back to hers.

I gasped when Noa's hand harshly met my ass, easily allowing her tongue to slide into my mouth and taste herself.

As I slid one of my legs back down, I pulled back from the intense kiss—staring down at Noa as I aligned my core with hers, easily combining our wetness.

A moan fell from my lips when Noa grabbed the front of my neck, "God, you are such a whore," she said, staring up at me with nothing but lust and a clear need for more of me. 

"Yours," I said, grinding into her deeper.

Noa smirked slightly gripping my ass as she leaned her warm core up to meet me in the middle.

"Mine," she said, easily sending a wave of shivers through me.

I just like to hear her say it.

I deepened my grinds to follow her pace, "Say it fully," I demanded.

Noa's smirk grew at my dominance, "You're my whore," she said, not even hesitating to give me what I wanted.

I let out a deeper moan, allowing my head to fall back as my nails dug into Noa's firm stomach.

When Noa gripped my neck tighter, my moans naturally grew louder, and I could easily feel myself grow wetter.

"Oh my God, Lunden," Noa breathed out, quickening our pace as I followed suit.

And as I felt myself spiral into my own orgasm, I scratched my nails down Noa's stomach—grounding myself to anything I possibly could as I felt my soul practically leave my own body.

The orgasm felt entirely intense, and it only seemed to grow when I heard Noa's moans from underneath me, clearly falling into her own orgasm with me.

And as the pleasuring feeling faded—both of our bodies fell limp, causing me to lean back down into her warm body completely.

For a moment, a comforting silence fell over us as we both processed the intense moment we just shared.

Noa's hands gently ran up and down my back, as I hugged myself tighter into her, feeling completely exhausted from the numerous orgasms I experienced within the evening.

I leaned away from the hug when Noa gently guided my head back—only to pull me back down into a gentle kiss.

The kiss felt entirely soothing after such an intense moment, especially with the way Noa's hands were massaging into my lower back.

As we pulled away from the gentle kiss, I said, "Hmm you're kissing me like I just gave you the most earth-shattering orgasm of your life."

Noa's lips twitched up into a smirk, "I really don't want to boost your ego," she said, gripping me closer to her.

I raised a brow, "But..." I trailed off expectantly. 

Noa rolled her eyes, "But you just gave me the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life," she said, mocking my exact words.

I smiled happily, "I win." 

Noa laughed to herself, "You win what?"

I shrugged as I smiled loosely to myself, "You," I said, pressing a fleeting kiss to her lips.

Noa inevitably laughed again, "Me?" she questioned, clearly amused with my explanation.

"Yes, you—now you're never gonna let me go," I joked, playfully booping her nose.

But Noa easily grabbed my wrist before I could do so, "I wasn't letting you go in the first place," she said, her tone growing serious which easily contrasted against my joking tone.

I felt my face grow warm, realizing she wasn't joking in the slightest bit, "Yeah?" I asked shyly.

Noa laughed, "Yeah, the human race would have to go extinct before I ever let you go."

I felt my shy smile grow so wide it practically hurt, "You're annoying," I said, playfully hitting her shoulder.

Noa's lips parted dramatically, "Wow, I say something like that to you and that's your response?"

I felt my smile somehow grow, "It's out of habit," I whispered shyly, not exactly knowing how to react to such intimate words—especially from Noa.

Noa rolled her eyes, smiling slightly at me as I laid back down on her chest. 

But even as the comfortable silence gathered, I managed to whisper, "We'll make them go extinct together."

The words were entirely theoretical, but realistically, it felt as if we were saying—Us against the world.

Noa hummed in agreement, pressing a kiss to the top of my head as she said, "We will."