scene 41

Yoongi POV

When I first opened my eyes all I saw was a pink and orangish sky and it was a beautiful sight to behold. The weather was warm all around me I could feel the sun kissing my cheeks. I felt so warm and calm like I had no worries around me, I felt as light as I feather.

I know I'm supposed to be scared or confused about something but I couldn't remember what exactly.

I sat up slowly and looked around me at the environment I was in. I should feel scared but I feel at peace. I was sitting in water about one foot of water. All around me, it was endless the sky reflected off the water.

When I looked down at the water I saw my reflection in the water and looking back at me wasn't the older me but...younger me.

I stood up slowly to my feet seeing it was true I was young age maybe around 6 years old. I looked around me seeing nothing around me it was empty.

"Hello?" I asked and my voice echoed "Hello?" I said again but nothing.

I started to wonder where I was. Or how did I get here? I couldn't remember my name or where I was before this. Everything is kinda cloudy.

I started to walk, I had no destination or clue about where I was going but I felt right. I started to walk through the water walking as fast as my little legs could take me.

I was walking for I don't know how long until I heard it before I saw it.

Screams and cries of pain, it sounded horrible like whoever was yelling was in extreme distress.

I turned towards the sound and in the distance I saw two figures. One was standing tall above the other who looks small and was curled in a small ball on the ground.

The taller figure started to kick the smaller one on the ground which caused the screaming to continue.

I don't know why but the sound of his scream made my stomach twist and churn. I didn't like the sound of it at all. So I started to run closer to the two figures the water splashing around me as I ran.

As I got closer to the pair I heard what they were yelling about.

"APPA PLEASE STOP!"  The little one cried out.

"I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU! YOU ARE WEAK, A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY! A PATHETIC CRY BABY" the taller one said and continued to kick the smaller one.

"Appa! P-Please! Stop! Don't you love me? I'm your son!" The smaller one cried out sitting up and looking at the taller guy.

"NO JIMIN I DON'T LOVE YOU! I ACTUALLY HATE YOU" the taller one said I now figured there were father and son.

The father slapped his son hard if echoed around us "No one will ever love you! You are alone forever in this world of darkness I created for you" he hissed. I moved fast and ran over to the pair and I stood in between them. I push the taller one back and away from the crying little boy.

"Stop! You're hurting him! Get away from him" I yelled at the guy. Blocking the father from hitting his son.

"Get out of the way! You can't always protect him!" He yelled but I stood strong and looked up at him.

"Yes, I can! And I will protect him from a monster like you! No matter what happens I will protect him from you" I huffed the father chucked evilly.

"He is the monster, like father like son you can't save him from who he is" he chuckled like a madman.

"No! Jimin is nothing like you!" I huffed and push the father as hard as I could "I will always run to him and save him from the darkness" I spoke up "I will always help him when he needs me! I will always love him!" I snapped and pointed at the father.