scene 8

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Cold

That's all I felt when I first came to consciousness everything around me was very cold at first. I slowly fluttered my eyes open my vision was blurry but when it cleared up the first thing I saw was concrete.

I slowly tried to move feeling my body ache until I moved onto my back looking up and that's when the memories hit me...

Car Chase                     Gun Shots                 Car Crash

JIMIN!

I let out a loud gasp and quickly sat up looking around and seeing my surroundings. That's when I realized I was in a cage. A huge metal cage like they use at dog shelters but bigger the floor was concrete the cage went all around locking me in like an animal.

I snapped my head back and forth looking around when I realized there were two cages a foot apart from each other and Jimin was laying on the cold floor next to me. I stood to my feet fast and went to the side of the cage where I could see Jimin, banging on the cage for his attention.

"Jimin?!" I spoke he didn't move and my mind thought the worst "Jiminie wake up!" I said hitting the cage it rattled.

That's when he started to stir I heard him groan and slowly sit up his head was bleeding just a little. A breath of relief left my lungs when I saw him look at me.

"Moonlight you okay?" I asked he rubbed his head looking at me and then around us.

"Fuck..." he whispered pulling at his hair "FUCK!" He yelled so loud.

He then stood up going to the door of the cage pulling hard at the hinge even kicking it "Fucking ass!" He hissed banging his hands against it.

"Jimin calm down" I spoke softly

"How can I calm down?! We are locked in a fucking cage! Fuck!! How did I let this shit happen" he growled he was pacing and I wish I could reach out and touch him to calm him down.

"Jimin stop! Please stop" I sighed leaning my head against the cage "J-Just stop" I added he froze and looked at me walking over to where I was putting his hands on the cage.

"I'm sorry baby...it's just when I think of you in a place like this I just wish...I wish I was a normal guy where this kind of stuff didn't happen to you? It's all my fault. You wouldn't experience half of the traumatic stuff you have been through if you have never met me...I'm like a disease I only do harm to those I touch..." he whispered putting his head on the cage closing his eyes.

"Hey! Don't even say that...you're my whole heart and the Jimin I know is beautiful and kind and has a huge heart with so much love for everyone around him and I keep falling in love with you everyday" I spoke I gripped the cage bars "Don't talk about yourself like that again please" I whispered