scene 17

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

All my life I told myself I would never be like my father and I believed I wasn't like him we were two opposites. He was the devil incarnated he killed women and children he would destroy anyone and anybody who got in his way.

I pledge to myself that I wouldn't ever be like him knowing my worst nightmare would be becoming like him. That's what he wanted and I would never give him that satisfaction but now...

My worst nightmare changed and I'm living it because losing Yoongi is my worst nightmare...

I'm losing myself I can feel the darkness seeping into my heart again and without my light, it's consuming me entirely.

I'm hurting people again...even worse than last time hurting people who don't deserve it.

But I won't stop rolling heads and spilling blood until I find him until he is in my arms I won't stop and I don't care who gets in the way.

"You can scream and scream but nobody is going to hear you" I sighed pouring myself more whiskey.

I was in the red room of the warehouse this room hasn't been used in a while but right now it's about to be painted the color it's named after. I quickly downed the glass of the bitter liquid licking my lips and turned towards the pair chained to the wall.

"You're PYSCHO!!" He hissed but I just shrugged as Yunho and Mingi opened a tool bag of goodies.

I walked closer to the two chained to the walls husband and wife this time around but turns out the unconscious husband is Kinn's hairdresser and according to rumors recently met Kinn's new boyfriend.

"Now let's wake your hubby here so we can all have a nice chat" I hummed leaning against the door frame my head hurts it never stops so and I'm so tired and the sleepiness is making me crazy.

"W-We have kids!! You kidnap us from our home in the middle of the night!!" He tried to plead

"Please your kids will be fine. I'm not a total monster and I looked into you guys, your parents will probably take care of them" I spoke as Yunho waved something in front of the hairdresser's nose waking him up.

He gasped awake and looked around with wide eyes he was bleeding from his skull and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Welcome back Tay" I smiled at him, lighting up a cigarette and blowing the smoke into the air.

"Okay this is very simple, I ask a question and you answer if you don't then I'll start to cut things" I hummed walking closer to the pair on the wall.

"W-What do you want?" Tay asked and I let out a small chuckle.

"I'm hurt you don't know me but you aren't from around here so I forgive you" I spoke taking a picture out of my pocket and showing it to him it's a photo of Yoongi "Have you seen this man before? Because I heard he has been in your shop recently?" I asked him.