scene 38

Yoongi POV

"Baby calm down" Jimin whispered to me while grabbing my thigh, Seoho was driving down the highway at a rapid speed but he is good driver so I trust him not to crash.

"I am very calm" I whispered as I watched the world flew by us but Jimin squeezed my leg to comfort me.

After the phone call with Jungkook, I obviously had to explain everything that happened over the last few weeks to Jimin filling him in on all the details. At first he was very upset because I was endangering my life and other around me and I got a good scolding about it but in the end he said he was proud.

"Your legs is bouncing up and down like crazy, I know you're anxious my love" he murmured so I moved my gaze to look at him and I felt my eyes get glassy.

"I-I'm scared...I feel like something very bad is about to happen to one of us and I can't figure out what" I whispered rubbing at my chest where a horrible feeling was brewing.

He grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together carefully kissing my hand and knuckles "I know I have kinda been a horrible husband these past very weeks-" he said but I cut him off by cupping his face with my free hand.

"Stop, don't even start with that. All I need is for you to hold my hand okay? Hold it and don't let me go" I murmured to him pressing my forehead against his "I just need you, my moonlight" I whispered softly

He laced our hands together and squeezed "When this is all done and over with, I'm taking you far away from everything and never looking back" he muttered I let out a small chuckle.

"All of us are running away to Neverland" I said as the car suddenly stop pulling up to the familiar apartment of the young hacker.

"Bosses we are here" Seoho spoke up as Jimin and I slid out of the car hand in hand.

💻⛓️⏱️

"Fucking finally" Soobin said as soon as he opened the door he was glaring at me "The drive isn't that long what were you-" he started to say but then his eyes found Jimin and I saw him freeze and it looks like he saw a ghost his face goes blank and eyes wide.

Then he suddenly did a 90 degree bow like he was bowing to the president of the country.

"I-I apologize for m-my tone of voice Mr.Park and Mr.Min" he spoke while stuttering then he quickly shot up "Please forgive me it's been a hard couple weeks" he whispered and I could tell Soobin knew who Jimin was and felt scared.

"It's alright Soobin, we are sorry for being late" I said then elbowed Jimin "Be Nice" I whispered to him only

"Don't be scared kid I'm not gonna kill you. Unless you do something stupid then I don't know maybe" Jimin sighed and I knew that was him trying to be nice to a complete stranger and he usually hates strangers and doesn't trust others so easily.

Then he just pulled us both into the apartment without even being invited in. I let out a sigh and whisper a apology to Soobin.

We're guiding back into the living room with all the computers and screens, looks like Soobin did some upgrading. The apartment really looked like 20 year olds lived here with led strip lights on the ceiling making the room glow a bright blue and purple, his desk had huge computer screen and fancy chair with a nice looking keyboard.

Jimin and I sat on the couch in the living room while Soobin plopped down on the computer chair. He ran his hand through his hair and let out a sigh picking up a can of Red Bull drinking that.