scene 31

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's been 24 hours since Jimin walked out of the apartment and since then he hasn't responded to any of my messages or calls. We aren't allowed to turn on our locations anymore because it could be tracked by Kinn so that is out of the question.

I have been sitting on the couch a blanket over my shoulders just waiting for him to come home...I need him to come home.

I feel so guilty for what I said to him I replayed my actions in my head and I hate myself for the words that left my mouth. He looked so heartbroken like I shattered his heart with some simple words.

I pick up my phone again and dial the number it rings and rings but he doesn't pick up again..

I feel like I fucked everything up with every one my friends...with Jimin

"J-Jimin please c-come home, please m-moonlight...p-please I miss you so m-much....I'm such a jerk" I whispered into the phone.

I ended the phone call and curled into a ball on the black couch staring at the muted TV screen as the news played. The phone started to ring and I jumped up to my feet grabbing it so quickly that I probably got whiplash.

I looked at the screen and my heart deflated a little...

Seokjin is calling...

I picked up the phone and held it to my ear with a pout while laying flat on the couch.

"Hey, Hyung...is everything okay? Is everyone okay?"

"I got his location as you asked"

And that alone made me sit up so fast my feet touching the carpet floor.

"W-Where? Is he okay?"

"He is at a bar, do I need to tell you which one? You should remember he still owns that building"

"Oh, okay thank you...How's everything with Hoseok? Is...is he okay? If he is with Kinn then I definitely know he isn't doing well"

"Not well Yoongi...but don't worry we found you safe and sound we will find him"

"What about Taehyung? He won't answer my calls or text?"

"Nothing... but he will pop up, Just go talk to Jimin"

I quickly hung up the call and dashed towards the closet I know exactly which bar Jin was talking about. I ripped up the closet door and pick out a hoodie slipping it over my t-shirt then I found some baggy jeans and put those on. I started to dial a number balancing it between my shoulder and ear while I shoved my feet into some sneakers.

The person picked up the call "Hey Wonho can you drive me somewhere? I don't know who else to call and I know you guard the apartment" I asked softly

"Of course Sir, im outside come down but be careful on your way down it's raining and the steps are slippery" he spoke into the phone and I let out a sigh.