scene 5

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Waiting rooms are the worse thing ever, it's a huge beige rooms of misery with very uncomfortable plastic chairs that no one enjoys. A television in the corner playing the news and soft cries of people around us while they wait for news about a loved one.

After we got the call about Seokjin we quickly packed a to-go bag then hopped into the Cadillac and drove the four hours to Seoul.

Jimin was quiet during the ride to Seoul I can see on his face that he was worried and scared about Jin Hyung. He never voices his worries or fears and always tries to hide them away that's just how he grew up but I can't tell if he is very worried for his Hyung.

Once we arrived Jimin parked the car in the parking lot stepped out and slammed the door close as he did. Before he barged in like I knew he was about to I quickly grabbed his hand pulling him to face me since he was quiet during the whole ride here.

"Jiminie wait," I said he paused then I move to hold his face in my hands gently "Baby it's gonna be okay, and remember you can always talk to me you don't have to hold things in anymore we are a team my love" I whispered then kissed his lip's gently I see his demeanor relax and he melted into my touch.

"I love you with all my heart" he muttered so very softly I let go of his face and intertwined our fingers together.

"Come on it's gonna be okay, Seokjin hyung is a tough son of a bitch" I said he smiled at me then we walked into the hospital to the front desk receptionist.

"Kim Seokjin he was just bought in" Jimin started to speak but he was immediately cut off by s yelp from someone.

"HYUNG!" I heard so loud it scared me then I was hit full force by another body wrapping his arms around me in a tight grip.

"Jungkook?" I whispered then he pulled back and he looked like a wreck his eyes were puffy and tears were streaming down his face and he was trembling.

"H-Hyung" he cried I could hear the pain in his voice "T-They shot him! I-I was with him and he pushed me out of the way and they shot him twice!" He sobbed uncontrollably.

"Shit, Jungkook stop running away! I told you to sit and wait for the doctors" Namjoon huffed running after Jungkook then he saw us and I see his face change when he looked at Jimin.

"Namjoon? What the hell happened?? How the fuck did Jin get shot?" Jimin hissed I see Namjoon let out a sigh and motion for us to go somewhere to talk.

We got tucked into a corner away from everyone "Listen I have no fucking clue he was leaving Park industries with Jungkook and...right as he opened the car door for Jungkook a bullet hit him in the shoulder then he shoved Jungkook out of the way when other bullet hit him in the lower back" Namjoon spoke I could also tell he was scared he was like Jimin with hiding his emotions and feelings.