scene 35

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I wiped the fog off the mirror so I could see myself clearly, the bathroom was so foggy and steamy. In the shower aggressively scrubbed myself clean of everything that happened this week but the dirt and memories won't wash away.

I put my hands on the counter and let out a sigh as the water drips down my face from my wet locks of hair. It has been a rough three days with Jimin he is so destroyed over what happened, one moment he is a sobbing mess and I have to coax him into breathing correctly again. Then the next moment he is so angry and I have to calm him down from destroying the apartment.

Namjoon death is so hard on him...it broke him.

I look at myself one last time in the mirror and I barely recognize myself. I open up the mirror to grab my hairbrush when I heard it.

A scream came from the bedroom. I immediately dropped the brush into the sink and ran into the room only in a towel that was wrapped around my waist. Jimin was sitting in the bed looking so pale, his knees we bought to his chest as he rocked back and forth while he cried.

I rushed to his side "Hey Jiminie it's okay" I whispered and rubbed his back "Just another bad dream it's over" I whispered because those have been happening a lot lately. I press my nose against his cheek trying to comfort him.

He unfolded himself on the bed and his eyes locked with mine and I tried to smile at him it was weak but I was trying my best "Mhm there are those big brown eyes" I whispered at him my hand caressing his cheek.

He let out shaky breaths and moved my hand laying back down on the bed "I'm sorry..." he whispered weakly.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through his blonde locks "Don't apologize it's okay, do you wanna get out of bed today? Come have lunch with me?" I whispered he didn't answer just laid back down.

I run my fingers through his blonde hair it's getting longer and his roots need a touch-up but I like the blonde hair he is beautiful...Jimin is so beautiful.

"Moonlight?" I murmured he was just laying down face pressed into the pillow his eyes closed.

He reached his hand out and grabbed my other hand that wasn't in his hair locking our fingers together "I love you but...I-I can't it just hurts so much"  he whispered and kissed my hand "I love you sunshine" he murmured into the pillow.

My heart just breaks for him I bend down and kiss his forehead rubbing my nose against his hair and smelling his hair. He hasn't showered in three days but he doesn't smell bad, just like himself he smells like Jimin.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep and bring you some food later and you have to eat it okay?" I whispered to him.

"Okay..." he whispered I hummed and walked over to the closet to grab my clothes and headed back into the bathroom to change...I had something planned today.