scene 23

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I speed down the outdoor hallway and down the stairs as tears stream down my cheeks making my vision blurry. I finally make it outside and jog down the sidewalk with my chest heaving up and down.

"YOONGI!!" I heard but I shook my head and ran down the empty street at midnight. I can't face him I feel so ashamed of myself, I shoved my husband off me and screamed at him not to touch me.

"Yoongi!! Please stop" I heard, his voice sounded desperate.

The look in his eyes when I did that he looked so hurt and heartbroken. I can't face him I don't deserve him because I'm broken now, why would Jimin want me ever again?

I turned the corner next to some convenience store and slide to the ground holding my knees and started to cry uncontrollably.

I heard footsteps and heavy breathing I hide my head in my knees shaking like a leaf "Y-Yoongi?" He whispered the footsteps got closer while I sniffled into my knees "S-Sunshine?" He murmured

I just ignored him sitting on the cold wet ground my back against the brick wall "Baby y-your barefoot...I-I have your shoes" he mumbled.

"J-Just goes away" I whispered "I-I'm not worth it anymore" I sobbed I felt so utterly ashamed and worthless.

I heard movement around me and I peeked up to see my sneakers placed in front of me. Jimin was kneeling in front of me with tears in his eyes.

"B-Baby talk to me please" he cried "You are worth it and I won't leave you here" he whispered  "I-I love you so much...p-please talk to m-me" he sniffled

"I'm sorry for running away...I-I'm sorry for p-pushing you off m-me" I cried "I-I'm just so sorry" I sniffled.

"It's okay baby, let's go back home it's cold and your barefoot" he whispered pushing the sneakers towards me "P-Please?" he added

"I'm scared..." I murmured "Y-You won't look at me the same" I whispered

He moved closer to reach out to touch me but then hesitated drawing his hand back "Absolutely nothing can change how I feel about you" he whispered and I locked eyes with him my chest swelling.

"J-Jiminie hold me" I sobbed clawing at his jacket "P-Please" I whispered

⛓️❤️‍🩹🥀

We arrived back at the house after a slow walk back to the apartment. We didn't talk we didn't even hold hands the feeling weighed heavy on my chest that I was gonna tell him what happened to me. That he would never look at me the same. He will always look at me with pity or regret....or disgust

I sat on the couch holding my knees as Jimin moved around the kitchen I hear chatter and the kettle boiling until Jimin appeared back in the kitchen moments later with a cup of tea leaving it on the coffee table. He sat arm's length away from me on the couch he looked so tense his eyes were red.