scene 28

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Hi! You've reached Jung Taehyung! Freshly married so I can't take your call so leave a message" I heard the same voicemail for the 20th time in the last five minutes

"Tae...p-please answer the p-phone, I'm so sorry and I'm worried about you...just text me that you're okay" I spoke into the phone.

I was sitting on the bathroom floor my legs tucked up to my chest with the shower running hot, making the whole bathroom get all streamy like a sauna. I don't know why sitting here in the hot shower calms me but it does.

I sent more rapid text to my best friend because I feel so desperate and I need him...he has always been there and after what happened, seeing the heartbreak in his eyes just completely shattered my already fragile heart.

I didn't know he was feeling this way...I'm so selfish that I didn't see my best friend's pain blindly on my own.

yoongi:
tae? Are you okay? Please answer my call

yoongi:
I'm so worried please just a simple text back 

yoongi:
I'm so sorry!!
I'm a fucking horrible best friend!!
I become one of those people we used to make fun of the ones who abandon their friends for their relationships...

yoongi:
please ...
just please talk to me

yoongi:
I love your taste...I'm so fucking sorry

yoongi:
answer my call...taehyungie

yoongi:
I need you in my life and always have since we were kids in elementary school

yoongi:
...I think Jimin is getting bored of me
something is different with him

yoongi:
Im wondering if you were right about him and me.

yoongi:
im broken tae...
so broken the piece are shattered everywhere

yoongi:
if you leave me
then Jimin leaves me...

yoongi:
where do I go?

I hear a knock on the door and it snaps me out of my thoughts, Jimin poked his head in. His blonde hair has gotten longer and the roots are growing out.

He is handsome...so very handsome the same kind brown eyes with that dashing smile that would charm anyone it's aimed at.

I feel so unbelievably lucky that he chose me that he loves me...or loved me, but does he still want me like he did?