scene 29

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I scroll through my phone, trying to decide which one or Jimin's guard will go and do my bidding and help with my master plan.

I need to go out and buy a bunch of things for tonight, but I can't leave the apartment unless it's with Jimin. if I did all this with him it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

I'm going to win my husband back...I've done it twice already getting him to fall in love with me and, more importantly, getting him to sleep with me.

I know that will fix us. I know it...

Jimin is out doing business today since early this morning. He did invite me to go with him but I didn't wanna go.

I clicked on a contact of one of the guards. It was a younger guard that I could easily get him to do what I wanted, his name was Seoho.

I texted him my whole grocery list and a few things I need, like food for dinner to cook and other items from the department stores like makeup, some cute underwear and perfume and cotton candy lube.

Guard Seoho:
right away sir!
I'll be there in an hour with everything you asked for!

yoongi:
get black lace and white for the underwear he likes that and the most expensive steak and wine.

Guard Seoho:
should I send you options when I get to the store?

yoongi:
yes please!

💥🖤💥

Seoho was right on time he seemed very eager to please but he probably just wanted to impress Jimin he was fairly new to all this he took exactly an hour to get to the apartment and I jumped up from the couch when I heard the secret knock on the door.

Seoho dropped all the stuff off, then he left and it was time to get to work. First unpacked all the food and placed it on the counter than I put the other items in the bedroom and bathroom for later when I get ready.

I opened a Gordon Ramsey video on YouTube on how to cook the perfect steak with some parmesan crusted potatoes and roasted carrots.

Jimin was probably gonna come home around seven pm, so that gave me 4 hours to get myself and dinner ready.

I clap my hands together and tie my apron around my waist "Okay, operation seduce my husband and get everything to go back to normal begins now" I huffed tying my hair back.

I prep all the food to cook before Jimin gets here. I seasoned the steak with salt and pepper and load the potatoes with parmesan and olive oil before I head to the shower.