scene 15

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I always hated nightmares...

I could never handle them even when I was a child when I would have a bad dream I would spring up out of bed and crawl into my mother's bed. She would hug me close and rub my back until I drifted back to sleep.

I got older into my teenage years and I felt super embarrassed to still be scared of my dreams. The nightmares would come but I stayed out in my bed clicking on the television using the voices from there to drift me back to sleep.

When I started dating Jimin he would do the same thing my mother did when I would wake up in the middle of the night. He would pull me to his chest rubbing my back and kissing my forehead he would hum soft tunes until I fell back asleep.

Now...I'm living an actual nightmare

It's been a week since the incident and when I fell asleep I would have horrible nightmares of reliving what happened at the club. I would be back in the room him on top of me, shoving me into the bed, and touching me all over. I would scream and cry but then he would get shot and I would scream I woke up before anything else happened.

I started to just not sleep at night at all. I would stay wide awake until the early hours of the morning when the sun would peek out of the clouds. I was scared to close my eyes the flashbacks of what happened made me sick to my stomach and fear fill my heart.

It was around Wednesday when Kinn came to see me I was sitting in the corner of the room a blanket over me playing with the zipper of my jacket.

"Hey darling, how have you been," he said sitting on my bed facing me but I didn't answer him kept my eyes on the ground "I heard you haven't been eating or sleeping," he asked

I kept my eyes on the floor fiddling with my zipper but I nodded slightly. He let out a long sigh then I heard him move to kneel in front of me.

"I have some good news for you darling," he said but I felt numb, gross and so sleepy "After what happened, I think you gained my trust and I'm allowing you to have free roam of the house," he said and that caught my attention so I looked up at him.

"Really?" I asked him my voice weak when I spoke up. He smiled at me and patting my head I flinched at the touch.

He smiled "Yes honey, free access to wherever you want in the house even in the backyard you can go outside with guards if you want," he said and sat up.

"I-I can go outside?" I asked he smiled.

"Yup, you have earned my trust as long as you keep behaving you can roam the estate," he said and nodded.

"Thank you" I whispered then moved to stand up slowly "Can I go outside now? Watch the sunset?" I asked he hummed.

"I want you to wash up and eat something before you go, do you understand?" He asked and I nodded