scene 7

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I didn't like being back in Seoul I miss our home and the ocean I miss standing on our balcony with Jimin back hugging me and kissing the back of my neck the breeze blowing through our air.

Seoul is so busy with all the people everywhere that the sound of the cars and sirens doesn't stop because the city doesn't sleep.

What's worse is the hospital so busy with way too many people hanging around. It makes me nervous about Jimin being here who knows who might recognize him? So when we left the hotel for the last time to see Seokjin be released from the hospital I was a little on edge.

Seokjin was released two days later on the road to fully recover he was very lucky the bullets didn't do any serious damage to him. He has his arm in a sling and is really sore but overall he is okay. He isn't too happy about stepping down for a bit while his arm is in a sling but Jungkook and Namjoon were very persistent.

We were all currently in the parking garage on the top level saying our goodbyes.

"Please don't get shot again Hyung," I said carefully hugging him.

"Yeah like I was trying to the first time" Seokjin huffed "Anyways thanks for coming down and thanks for taking care of him" he added motioning towards Jimin who was chatting with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Of course, I always will take care of him" I whispered also looking at Jimin with a small smile on my lips "I would do anything for him" I added

"I know that's why I don't worry about him because I know he looks and acts tough but he is sensitive I know he is cared for by you" He murmured moving his hand to my shoulder.

"I'm always here for you Yoongi as a friend and a brother I'm here for you" he spoke I smiled at him as the others approached us the whole group.

"I'll miss you if Jin Hyung lets us visit I would go every weekend to see you guys" Taehyung huffed throwing his arms around Hoseok and leaning against him.

"You guys can visit in a few weeks! I'll make a nice dinner and we can have a bonfire" I said linking my fingers with Jimin's who was standing next to me.

"Sounds good to me" Jimin hummed "I just wanna get out of here no offense but I hate it here in the city " He added

"Much offense" Hoseok added

"I'll put it in the calendar and make time and arrangements for everybody to travel" Namjoon added I looked over at him and realized I didn't get much time to talk to him we used to be so close but I barely hear from him now.

"Joon? Maybe you can visit alone and we can hang out I kinda miss you" I spoke he quickly looked up at me with a shocked expression scratching the back of our neck while nodding aggressively with pink cheeks.

"Uh yeah sure...I sometimes miss you" he murmured looking at the ground it made me smile and I moved quickly to hug him tight.

"You're a good friend Namjoon I'm glad you are in our lives I know Jimin and I both always feel safe and loved when we are around you" I whispered then pulled back "Please text me more you are gonna be my babies uncle remember" I added that made him smile.