scene 12

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I was sitting on the bed in my small prison the only sound is the clock on the wall it's has a rhythm slowly but steadily. It's the only thing keeping me sane at least I get to know what time it is. There is nothing to do in this room. I tried looking around for something but the room is empty not even books or anything underneath the bed.

Tick Tok Tick Tok   Tick Tok

It's been two days since I last saw Kinn and since then he has had me locked in here alone. They bring me food once a day it's usually a bowl of rice porridge with a side of fruit and a water bottle. The guard watches me eat then takes the dishes away then I'm alone again until the next day. Sometimes I would wash up in the sink as best I can but I don't have any more clothes.

I was sitting by the window gazing outside at the trees and the clouds when the door flew open it was too early for my meal so this shocked me and I jumped to my feet and turned around. It was Kinn with two of his men behind him he walked into my room and threw a bag at me.

"Get cleaned up and put that on darling we are going out," he said waking in the room he stepped closer to me looking me up and down then he grabbed my chin "I missed you darling, sorry I was so busy" he hummed scanning my face "Did you miss me?" He asked trailing his hand down my jawline to my neck.

I gulped fluttering my eyes down to the ground "I-I missed you too" I murmured he lifted my chin making me look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Look me in the eyes and say it, I planned a nice day for you we will go shopping then to the salon after that I will take you to dinner if you are a good boy" he smiled "Gonna fix you to my liking" he winked

I looked him in the eyes "I-I missed you sir" I said he smiled at that and ran his hand down my back stopping at my waist and I tensed up.

"Mhm very good, now go get washed up and dressed be downstairs in 20 minutes," he said I nodded slowly as he left the room.

The guard Pete stayed behind again he motioned for me to leave the room but I knew what he wanted me to shower I just couldn't shower with him watching it was so inhuman like I'm a prisoner.

"I bathed myself in the sink early...I don't need a shower" I whispered he just scoffed.

"Alright, get dressed then" he shrugs and I quickly get dressed in the clothes that were in the bag. It was black jeans with a light blue button-up long sleeve.

Once I was done he lead me downstairs and this time we went a different way which means I got to see more of the house. It was huge with a big chandelier and fancy paintings along the walls.

We got to the front door and one of the guards opened the door for me for the first time in days the fresh outdoor air hit my face and I took in a deep breath. I was led outside where a big white SUV was parked I climbed into the car quickly.