scene 16

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

The smell of burning skin was still lingering in the room even though Kinn left hours ago. I was tied to a chair in the middle of a dark cold basement shivering my ass off. The ties of the ropes were digging into my skin and there was a gag in my mouth as tears keep rolling down my cheeks.

What happened in my life to where I ended up like this? I was a good kid all my life never stole anything and was very polite toward my elders and teachers. I was on the honor roll and baked cookies with my mom on the weekend.

I wanted to become a nurse at a children's hospital and maybe find a handsome doctor. We would date for a while maybe get married live a simple happy life...

But then I met him and fell madly in love with Jimin...beautiful and kind Jimin with his angelic smile and honey-laced voice.

I don't regret my decision at all he is the love of my life my whole world so I don't regret anything not one moment in our relationship.

I heard footsteps from the stairs then the lights turned on making my eyes burn after sitting in the dark for so long. I blinked a couple of times looking up at the three men walking downstairs. It was Kinn and two of his men who were carrying a bunch of stuff and some bags as Kinn smiled at me.

"Hello darling how are you doing?" He hummed making his way to stand in front of me hands in his pockets.

I keep my head down "C-Cold" I whispered shaking in the chair only wearing the clothes from yesterday while barefoot.

I heard them setting up something "Oh poor thing" he hummed and grabbed my chin making me look up at him "Don't worry sweetheart just fulfilling your promise," he said digging his nail into my chin

I whined and looked up at him "W-What?" I whispered as the two men finished setting up two tables one with a bunch of tools.

"Listen this can do either two of ways" he spoke and moved to pick up something from the table and I realized it was a small knife "You tell us everything you know about Jimin's business and you walk out of here with even a scratch or..." he said then dragged the across my neck.

I gulped "I-I don't k-know" I whispered he chuckled

He moved to the table and picked up a small knife twisting it in his fingers the blade shining in the light of the basement "Now where does Jimin keep his drugs like cocaine? His product is still the most used on the streets even after that fucktard retired" he asked and walked to stand in front of me.

"J-Jimin didn't share t-that stuff with me...wanted to k-keep me out of that world" I whispered he chuckled loudly.

"That's fucking hilarious! Look at you now?" He hissed getting in my face and grabbing my chin "I hate to break it to you darling" he whispered and dragged the dull side of the blade down my cheek "But he doesn't love you because if he loved you he wouldn't have let this happen to you? Or he would have found you by now" he said "He is probably replacing you right now with another pretty whore" he said and my blood was boiling this wasn't true it as all lies.

"That's not true!" I spat looking him in the eyes "You think you can make me talk by spitting this bullshit? You can't break us apart because our relationship is strong" I hissed

"Wrong answer!" He hissed then took the knife and slashed my leg.

I let out a howl of pain as blood started to drip down my leg "Now back on topic" he hummed wiping the knife clean putting it back on the table and picking up a taser "Jimin supplies and his warehouse the locations" he asked

My leg was stinging in pain and tears dripped down my cheeks "I-I'm not saying s-shit" I hissed looking up at him.

He gripped my hair his eyes dark and mad "You fucking cock sucking little bitch!" He spat

"We both suck cock! I'm just better at it" I hissed at him and he didn't like that he punch me in the nose and which made me fall back in the chair and I smacked my back on the hard concrete.

I felt my nose bleeding as I groaned at the pain shooting up my spine "I will cut off a fucking finger! Tell me right now or I swear to god I'll kill everyone you love" he hissed "Or maybe I'll just go and kidnap that hot friend of yours? The tall one who's married to one of Jimin's monkeys" he added and my heart dropped in my chest.

Taehyung...

"N-No wait, leave him o-out of this" I whispered to him

"I don't know he is hot maybe I'll get him for my guards have them go a few rounds with him" he hummed and picked up the chair so I was facing up.

I shook my head "N-No!...okay okay" I cried "I'll talk I don't know much but...I will tell you everything" I whispered

He smiled and patted my head "Good boy, now let's get started on all his warehouses and his close friends' address" he hummed

———————————————————————————

today was a good day in my yoonmin universe!!

but on twitter today I got attacked by namjoon solo stans 🥺