scene 37

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

When I was younger I always hated violence, I couldn't even watch scary movies or actions with blood or violence or any kind of fighting at all. I didn't like seeing people get hurt because of what happened to my mom when I was younger.

I remember hiding underneath the table covering my ears as my parents screamed at each other along with the sound of crashes and my mother's cries.

Seeing the bruises on my mother's face or her broken arm made me so sad. Knowing my father was the cause scared me to the bone that he would hurt me like that. It went on like that for a while until my mother woke me up in the middle of the night one day and said we were going on a trip somewhere we got into a taxi and went on a long drive and never went back.

I never thought I would be here right now watching Mingi and Wonho beat someone with a Kendo stick. I didn't even know what those were but they hurt a lot based on the screams coming from the older man. I was getting sick physically I felt so sick I still didn't like violence and the sound of the stick hitting this guy's body echoed in my brain. I get flashbacks to my father hitting my mother with a lamp or pushing her into the wall.

"Okay okay enough" I cringed holding up my hand as Mingi and Womho stopped their movements. I walked over to the older man curled into a ball on the ground "Okay listen I hate doing this shit it's not my thing but I will protect my family no matter what" I whispered kneeling next him "I heard you used to work for Kinn's father for years and you probably know everything about that family so I just wanna know some information?" I asked nicely.

I had to start using violence when I'm playing this role and I guess Kendo sticks are a good source of action for getting answers in this line of work. Not to mention that young hacker Soobin is taking his sweet fucking time it's been two weeks and nothing the little brat is even dodging my calls.

Hoseok wants to grab his little friend Kai to motivate him more but I quickly shut that down that kid didn't do anything wrong and I'm not into the whole kidnapping business so I'll wait a little longer

My attention is back on the older man on the floor as he groans and holds up his head "I-I don't know...Kinn fired me once he took over and I've been in Korea since" he groaned

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I whispered "You all seem to have a past of being fucking no-good liars" I added

"I'm old...retired I'm not involved in that world anymore I have no reason to lie," He said and his eyes looked honest he was an older man.

I let out a sigh and stood to my feet putting my hands in the pockets of my fancy suit.