scene 40

Jimin POV

The buzzing of the fluorescent lights, doors sliding open and shut, screams, cries moans, gasps, grunts/hisses of pain, people talking in low voices, intercom calling out codes/directions, squeaky wheelchairs, the clack of the keyboard, a low-volumed radio or TV, heavy...

The hospital waiting room is a circus of noises

A TV played quietly in one corner a drama of a happy couple playing with their kids, a distraction that might help others but I couldn't focus, I couldn't breathe or think about anything other than Yoongi.

He has been in surgery for three hours now with not a word from anyone. No matter how much of a scene I cause yelling and crying, demanding to know what was happening with my husband...

But nothing...

Once the ambulance got to us, they immediately went to work helping Yoongi. They said so many things I didn't understand it couldn't comprehend at the moment. My ears were buzzing, and I felt so empty and numb all over as they cut open his shirt seeing the bullet wound on his stomach, the blood painting his beautiful pale skin a crimson red.

The paramedics worked for me. A private ambulance under the Park industry. They took him to the nearest hospital. Rushing him into the emergency room, my men had to hold me back from chasing after him as I watch the emergency room doors slam shut.

Now I wait, tapping my foot on the ground and looking at my blood-stained hands that are shaking. I feel so scared, I feel so helpless and guilty about this whole situation.

I'm with Taehyung and Jungkook they are just as worried I know they are but I can't even speak to them. They are a couple of seats away from me in the waiting room holding hands tightly while sniffling. I wish I could hold someone's hand but I'm a coward and I feel so much guilt.

"Mr.Min?" I heard making me snap my head up and lift from my chair so fast I probably got whiplash.

I walked over to the doctor dressed in blue scrubs with some blood scattered on it. I approach holding back my tears holding back my anxiety and pain. I won't panic until I know what's wrong with him. "Y-Yes? That's me, is he okay?" I asked I know Taehyung and Jungkook are behind me but I continue to ignore them I can't focus on anything else at the moment.

The doctor pulled down his face mask and let out a sigh "He is stable" he said he looked tired but I was getting more and more upset.

"That doesn't answer my fucking question," I said clenching my fist "I-Is he okay?" I asked again

This doctor works for my family "The bullet entered his upper stomach and got stuck so we had to remove it. It nicked a couple of vital organs and that caused internal bleeding. We had to stop the bleeding and then patch him up" he let out a sigh and took off his surgical cap "He is in critical condition his heart is weak after losing so much blood but at the moment he is stable but very weak" he said and I felt my heart burn until it was nothing but ash in my chest.

It feels like the surrounding ground started to crumble to pieces like a huge sinkhole, it sucked me in. I started falling into darkness again. The sun is gone I destroyed it.

I felt hands grab me two pairs of hands on my arms. My knees almost gave out and the walls I built around my emotions broke and I started to sob loud in the middle of the waiting room.

The doctor keeps talking as I feel someone patting my back I assume it's Jungkook.

"We had to put him in an induced coma because his heart was too weak," the doctor said "He's in bad shape Mr.Min" he added "I'm sorry but we don't know when he will wake up or if he will wake up " he added