scene 3

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

After we spread the good news, everyone was ecstatic about being uncles. All of them got so excited about it. Taehyung was going on and on about being the favorite uncle, but Hoseok argued he was gonna be the best uncle. Then they bickered about it for awhile they then started to make out in front of everyone.

It's been about a week since we told everyone and Hoseok and Taehyung decided to celebrate our having a baby by taking us out to a club to have a baby bachelor party or whatever that is.

I'm kinda against it because Jimin in that scene is dangerous. Someone might recognize, him but the boys assured me that everything would be okay and if Seokjin is saying, that it must be true.

They separated us yet again because Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin took Jimin somewhere else. I stayed home and got ready with Taehyung and Jungkook, not to mention all of them are staying with us this weekend. Once all three of us were dressed to impress, we headed to a club called Tundra. It's a club for tourist people visiting Busan on vacation or foreigners.

 It's a club for tourist people visiting Busan on vacation or foreigners

We sat down at a booth in the corner. The club wasn't that, packed maybe because it was early only 9 pm but I was happy that it wasn't crowded with people. The music playing was catchy we sing along as we order some drinks.

"Why does every shirt you make me put on display my nipples!" I huffed, looking at my chest.

"You have nice nipples! I know Jimin likes them I thought the world might as well" Taehyung winked. We were giggling and tipsy.

"Cheers to Yoongi and starting a family!" Jungkook slurred holding up a shot.

"Is this how people celebrate having babies these days?" I spoke cheering the glasses and downing the shot. Making a face at the bitter liquor going down my throat.

"It's like a bachelor party but celebrating having a baby like your last night of freedom except for last night as people without a baby and shit" Taehyung slurred playing with a tiny little umbrella that came in his fruity drink.

"That makes no sense? They don't get the baby for a while" Jungkook spoke

"Shut up, no one asked you," Taehyung said slapping Jungkook's shoulder.